Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😱A quick mod note: I've been editing the most recent tally rather than posting new ones.
A new one will be posted when we're on the next page.
I apologize for any confusion.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
😱A quick mod note: I've been editing the most recent tally rather than posting new ones.
A new one will be posted when we're on the next page.
I apologize for any confusion.
Aw. I don't want to get rojo actually lynched over SAS.
Unlynch rojo
Lynch gwen
wat? No......🙁
I am just going to stop posting.
wat? No......
I wasn't criticizing you... I was making fun of jojo.
Don't stop posting.
Geez, everyone is taking offense to me these days. 🙁
ok... but I am pretty sure this hugging thing is gonna make @DVMDream even madder at me....Hug it out, hug it out guys
![]()
ok... but I am pretty sure this hugging thing is gonna make @DVMDream even madder at me....
![]()
Unlynch 98cats lynch Gwen everhmmm I find the whole gwen rebuttal interesting
unlynch TV
lynch gwen
You might want to get out of the lead with 10 minutes left...I was just confused by WTF's math and logic, didn't realize pointing it out made me a wolf
Unlatch rojo, lynch 98cats
That sounds kinkyUnlatch rojo, lynch 98cats
Final Lynch Tally
epivet 3 - DVMD, Chillbo, WZ
WTF 1 - Vetash
98cats 4 - Ashgirl, UFO, Cyndia, TV
Gwen 4 - 98cats, WTF, rojo, TV
Allie 2 - FS, dyachei
WZ 2 - epivet, Gwen
rojo 1 - FFM
TV 3 - devyn, SOV, kaydubs
Kaydubs 1 - Allie
Swings 1 - magbags
SOV 1 - swings
22/23 votes.
Missed votes: MJ
(well done)
Devyn didI didn't vote for Gwen
Vote is 4-4. Gwen could have broken the tie if she changed her vote

Yes, but if you wanted to live, you might have changed to 98cats when you posted your defense...TV voted for 98 cats, making the tie. Then the lynch closed.![]()
I think you are just by default always at risk of dying with the tiebreaker...Boy am I glad my tie-making days are over.

😱I think you are just by default always at risk of dying with the tiebreaker...
Hmm, idea for next sdn game... Wz character gets special skill for every tie they create, or, dies with first tie![]()
I was just confused by WTF's math and logic, didn't realize pointing it out made me a wolf
I think you are just by default always at risk of dying with the tiebreaker...
Hmm, idea for my next sdn game... Wz character gets special skill for every tie they create, or, dies with first tie![]()
I couldn't find the gif I wanted....so 😛
What gif where you looking for?
You could probably find a tool online to shorten the gif above to just be the eye.The confessed eye one. Just the eye. Ah well.
You could probably find a tool online to shorten the gif above to just be the eye.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.