Sword of Truth WW - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Night 2 Results

With the death of the Warden Gwenevre, the people of the New World believed they could sleep peacefully. News of

Gwenevre's death and the end of the killings spread throughout the New World. Those who attended the confession retired for the

night, feeling that the danger was finally over.

However, one man was not so easily convinced.

Allieh8607 was once again spending his night in the vaults and ancient libraries of Tanimura. Having spent his entire life devoted to studying the ways of Han and prophecy, the news of the Warden's death struck him as odd.

Flipping through his anceint texts, Allieh came across a peculiar line, one that he swore he had seen before.

"No", Allieh whispers under his breath "It cannot be!"

Rushing to a nearby bookshelf, Allieh eye's dart back and forth searching for it. His eye's rest on the familiar binding, his hand stretched out to grab it.

Allieh gasps as he cluches his hands to his chest. His face turns pale as his body stiffens. His vision wavers, and his mind goes blank. Crashing down to the floor, he releases his last breath.

Dead is Allieh8607, Warren the Mole. Now never to live up to his potential.

It is now Day 3. Lynch Deadline 7 PM EST.

Aydindril
1. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream
5. @devyn

Hartland
2. @UFprevet12
3. @Ashgirl
4. @Mad Jack
5. @WildZoo

Tanimura
1. @Cyndia
2. @magbags
3. @epivet
4. @VetAshley2117
5. @tuckervet

The People's Palace
1. @kaydubs
2. @Chillbo Baggins
3. @Frozenshades
5. @98cats

Altur'Rang
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @swingnsave
3. @Flim Flam Man
4. @thedrjojo
5. @WhtsThFrequency

--------------------

Underworld
@WillowLeaf - Darken Rahl
@hedgiehog - Citizen of Westland
@Gwenevre - Dell Brandstone (Chase)
@allieh8607 - Warren

Last edited:
Finally a villager and this is what I get

Thanks

Where is everyone? Did anyone get any new information during the night?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no new info either and have been checking in periodically and will continue to do so. Might RNG later depending on what happens.

I am so confused on what's going on right now.

lynch chillbo

Because if I just keep on lynching him every game, eventually I have to be right. ;)
(at least this game I can't block him all the time).

Would prefer a better reason.... my ears, eyes, and mind are open.

Official Lynch Tally

magbags 1 - WZ
SOV 1 - dyachei
Chillbo 1 - SOV

3/22 votes

Deadline 7 PM EST

Only thing I have is that someone sent me a creepy message about cats, specifically black cats:

cute-black-kitten.jpg

By the way, my cat isn't black.... :p

Reactions: 1 user
Lunch break! Going to lynch devyn. Just RNG, no other feels. Will check back before deadline for waffles. Hopefully someone has some pertinent information but hasn't gotten on to share it yet.

Alright, I'm on lunch break, and can catch up a bit.

I don't have any new information myself, though it does stink that we lost Warren. I don't have any feels, so tentatively lynch UFO based on RNG.

You can thank/praise/curse the dingus that hacked my account. He did the RNG.

Reactions: 2 users
RNG lynch FFM

Picking up the first book from the library today!

Reactions: 1 users
Official Lynch Tally

magbags 1 - WZ
SOV 1 - dyachei
Chillbo 1 - SOV
kaydubs 1 - Cyndia
devyn 1 - epivet
UFO 1 - ashgirl
FFM 1 - tuckervet

7/22 votes

tumblr_kyzbtz53PC1qabkrxo1_250.gif

Mother Confessor used Slap!
SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Deadline 7 PM EST

Official Lynch Tally

magbags 1 - WZ
SOV 1 - dyachei
Chillbo 1 - SOV
kaydubs 1 - Cyndia
devyn 1 - epivet
UFO 1 - ashgirl
FFM 1 - tuckervet

7/22 votes

tumblr_kyzbtz53PC1qabkrxo1_250.gif

Mother Confessor used Slap!
SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Deadline 7 PM EST
A seven way tie. Kill us all. Must be at least one or two wolves in such a big group!

Wut. Why is everyone role revealing so early. Seriously.

Anyway, I have no info and can be persuaded to whatever.

well, yesterday Epivet and TV both lead the lynch so gave a defense in revealing to Cyndia...

and to think, DVMD yelled at me yesterday for not revealing at least some information :laugh:

Anyway, I have no info and can be persuaded to whatever.

well, yesterday Epivet and TV both lead the lynch so gave a defense in revealing to Cyndia...

and to think, DVMD yelled at me yesterday for not revealing at least some information :laugh:

TBH, there should be WAY more role-revealing in these games, it is people thinking they are important that makes it worse.

In a traditional game 12 players, 2 wolves a seer and an angel, role revealing would be insane. Cause the wolves can hide with the villagers.

But in these games EVERYONE getting a role name, the easiest way to win is for EVERYONE to be forced to reveal.
Wolves would be forced to lie and would either be caught in duplicate roles, or having to take obscure roles. Lynch all the most obscure roles and game over.

Wolves have nowhere to hide.

We seriously overvalue our roles, and think we are important, when herd immunity would allow us to thrive the most as a community.
Maybe not as much fun, but if this were real life, I would force everyone to do that to guarantee the villager herd survives.

TBH, there should be WAY more role-revealing in these games, it is people thinking they are important that makes it worse.

In a traditional game 12 players, 2 wolves a seer and an angel, role revealing would be insane. Cause the wolves can hide with the villagers.

But in these games EVERYONE getting a role name, the easiest way to win is for EVERYONE to be forced to reveal.
Wolves would be forced to lie and would either be caught in duplicate roles, or having to take obscure roles. Lynch all the most obscure roles and game over.

We seriously overvalue our roles, and think we are important, when herd immunity would allow us to thrive the most as a community.
Maybe not as much fun, but if this were real life, I would force everyone to do that to guarantee the villager herd survives.
I would make half of the people in the game "mason" like roles that wouldn't be allowed to reveal...

******lynch mags******* RNG from the votes already up there totally willing to waffle and FYI tucker role revealed to me as well.

or, we could go back to NOT EVERYONE having a damn named role... seems like this game has at least 1 vanilla villager.

it really does make it harder on wolves if everyone has a named role.