TAMU c/o 2028!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I broke down and called the admissions dept. They lady was very nice and understanding of the call. I don't have perfect recall of the conversation, but here are the takeaways I had from the conversation:
- no notifications have been sent out yet, but they are working on when to send them out or on sending them out. Basically, that nothing had been finalized and they are working through their process quickly.
- all notifications will be sent out via email

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve never shot up so fast. Them sending it out at almost 9 pm is criminally random.

Reactions: 2 users
IS ACCEPTANCE!! I can't believe it 🤩

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Well... I got denied. Bummer. Congrats to everyone who got in. I hope get better news next year.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
IS ACCEPTANCE!!

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone accepted, if you didn’t, I was there last year and it was devastating, but I like to think everything happens for a reason, and I’m actually super thankful I wasn’t in school this past year, I had so many opportunities I otherwise wouldn’t have been able to have. So that being said keep your head up, you got it!!

Congrats to everyone accepted, if you didn’t, I was there last year and it was devastating, but I like to think everything happens for a reason, and I’m actually super thankful I wasn’t in school this past year, I had so many opportunities I otherwise wouldn’t have been able to have. So that being said keep your head up, you got it!!

I would like to say the same thing. I thought it was the end of the world when I got rejected last year but in reality the people I met in this past year and the work I’ve done in vetmed wouldn’t have been possible if I went straight into vet school. Everything happens for a reason I PROMISE. spend this extra year living with your family, spend this extra year getting clinical experience, spend this extra year with your significant other before you go off to school next year.

Reactions: 1 user
IS Alternate 😭 praying for an acceptance
Don’t loose hope, I was IS alternate last year and got accepted to VERO (my #1 choice) the morning after decision day! Fair warning there is typically not much movement at all until then and A&M doesn’t release the alternate list like some other schools do. Good luck!!

• Care
Does anyone know the dress code for the visitation day?
Last year it was pretty evenly divided between those who wore nice dress pants with a nice top and those who wore clean jeans and a nice top. You tour the hospitals so will be walking quite a bit.