Dublin c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what’s the next short while 😭

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Based on my experience as a student here, it means in the next week or two.

• Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
When I interviewed they told me they would start deliberating around the beginning of February and decisions would probably come out around the end of February!

I still haven't gotten email on interview and I'm very confused:rofl: If they are sending out offers next week then what about me?

I still haven't gotten email on interview and I'm very confused:rofl: If they are sending out offers next week then what about me?
They are very responsive with emails maybe send them something? I think they only interview in America

They are very responsive with emails maybe send them something? I think they only interview in America
Yeah, I emailed them a while ago and they really just told me to wait. A little frustrating, but I do remember them saying on the portal that if you're an international student they may interview you on zoom.

They should’ve just told us that results would be ready in March 😭😭

Reactions: 2 users
They should’ve just told us that results would be ready in March 😭😭
I agree I think that would have made everyone's lives easier but I think it will probably be next week at some point so they can say it was in Feb

• Sad
I saw one post on the APVMA Facebook page that they had heard. Have you seen more than one person post that they received a decision?
Only saw the one but I assume they sent more than 1 out? Who knows tho haha

Could they have been referring to UC Davis?

Members don't see this ad :)
I know someone who got a rejection email 2 days ago. Still waiting to hear about myself :/

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
welp, now have to wait until after the weekend again and hope for news next week. idk if I should be worried that others have already heard back

welp, now have to wait until after the weekend again and hope for news next week. idk if I should be worried that others have already heard back
I know in years past they have done admissions in waves. I am just confused because at my interview they stated they would be doing them all at once but then in a separate email, it was said they were doing waves again. I am sure more decisions are coming out soon since the deadline for committing is april 15

I received a denial today after interviewing in San Francisco. I wish you all the best of luck!

• Care
did you receive a portal email or just checked? Keep your head up! You are going to be an amazing vet regardless🫶🏻
Hey! Thank you so much for your encouragement, you're so sweet! I received it via email today at 7 am MST. It's all good, I received an offer from RVC last month, and will likely attend. So are you! 🤍

• Care
I know someone who got a rejection email 2 days ago. Still waiting to hear about myself :/
Do you know if they interviewed in San Francisco or New York? Maybe they’re sending out decisions based on where you interviewed

Do you know if they interviewed in San Francisco or New York? Maybe they’re sending out decisions based on where you interviewed
They did not have an interview. I did not have one either but i had an interview last year. The way they are doing it this year is hard as the wait last year was not thing long.

alright I think it’s my turn to email them about any updates, how did you guys phrase it for those that already emailed them? Should I say I was told i’d hear back by early february but now it’s almost march and I was wondering if there’s a new date?

alright I think it’s my turn to email them about any updates, how did you guys phrase it for those that already emailed them? Should I say I was told i’d hear back by early february but now it’s almost march and I was wondering if there’s a new date?
That’s basically exactly what I said haha they are very nice !

I just keep checking. At least I’m not the only one who hasn’t heard a word from them since my interview. It’s beginning to look like we won’t hear until March.

I just keep checking. At least I’m not the only one who hasn’t heard a word from them since my interview. It’s beginning to look like we won’t hear until March.
When did you interview?

I’ve seen a few that have gotten or heard of rejections. At this point has anyone here gotten an offer? We are moving into March and that concerns me. I have another school to make a decision on but Dublin is my top choice.

5BF7F9D7-9C51-487A-A449-8A14A22F32C4.jpeg

This is their response sent this morning. Although, it seems like they’ve been saying the next couple weeks for awhile now

I’ve seen a few that have gotten or heard of rejections. At this point has anyone here gotten an offer? We are moving into March and that concerns me. I have another school to make a decision on but Dublin is my top choice.
I'm still waiting for them to contact me for interview...I defintely feel the same concern. I also have decision to make and if they don't reach out in March I may just withdraw my application

View attachment 383342
This is their response sent this morning. Although, it seems like they’ve been saying the next couple weeks for awhile now
Lol I would have been fine if they said March to begin with but at my interview I was told I could be contacted as soon as late January/early Feb so now I’m just anxious

I’ve seen 1 person say they were given an offer. I’m in the same place I have a school I need to let know by April 15 and wanted to be able to visit Dublin if I got in but that won’t be happening now

View attachment 383342
I got the exact same response. So frustrating especially being told by the admissions team specifically that they didn’t want to make students wait and that we would get answers early feb…now we are all extra anxious 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
For anyone wondering. The 2 people I’ve seen receive offers were people who did not interview

Reactions: 3 users
Is Dublin ever going to read my application :D
You may be one of the fortunate ones to get an offer without an interview. The only offer I've seen from Dublin so far went to someone who didn't interview. Hang in there :)

• Care
Just got an update: graduate entry conditional offer!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
You may be one of the fortunate ones to get an offer without an interview. The only offer I've seen from Dublin so far went to someone who didn't interview. Hang in there :)
OMG I am the lucky one (crying

• Love
Congrats you guys! I also got an email saying my application status has changed… but i’m on my lunch break and too afraid to open it 😭 (it’s my last school to hear from, so i’ll either be extremely happy or extremely sad so thinks it’s best to wait until after work to open it)

Conditional offer for me, too! Congratulations to you all!

Reactions: 4 users
Congratulations everyone!! The best of luck for those who hasn't heard. I hope they will get in touch soon!

Congrats everyone!! For those that did interview did you in nyc or San Fran?