-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dublin c/o 2028
Started by Cowsrcool
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That’s what I thought as well. Makes it seem like it could mean within the day? But also it’s already like 4pm there so I’m not surewhat’s the next short while 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They are very responsive with emails maybe send them something? I think they only interview in AmericaI still haven't gotten email on interview and I'm very confused🤣 If they are sending out offers next week then what about me?
Yeah, I emailed them a while ago and they really just told me to wait. A little frustrating, but I do remember them saying on the portal that if you're an international student they may interview you on zoom.They are very responsive with emails maybe send them something? I think they only interview in America
pastalover23
Full Member
They should’ve just told us that results would be ready in March 😭😭
I agree I think that would have made everyone's lives easier but I think it will probably be next week at some point so they can say it was in FebThey should’ve just told us that results would be ready in March 😭😭
I saw one post on the APVMA Facebook page that they had heard. Have you seen more than one person post that they received a decision?Heard on FB they sent out a wave of decisions today
Only saw the one but I assume they sent more than 1 out? Who knows tho hahaI saw one post on the APVMA Facebook page that they had heard. Have you seen more than one person post that they received a decision?
She specifically said UCD graduate entry and Ik Davis sent out their decisions a few months agoCould they have been referring to UC Davis?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pawsitivevibes
Full Member
welp, now have to wait until after the weekend again and hope for news next week. idk if I should be worried that others have already heard back
I know in years past they have done admissions in waves. I am just confused because at my interview they stated they would be doing them all at once but then in a separate email, it was said they were doing waves again. I am sure more decisions are coming out soon since the deadline for committing is april 15welp, now have to wait until after the weekend again and hope for news next week. idk if I should be worried that others have already heard back
Brookietrout1626
Full Member
I received a denial today after interviewing in San Francisco. I wish you all the best of luck!
did you receive a portal email or just checked? Keep your head up! You are going to be an amazing vet regardless🫶🏻I received a denial today after interviewing in San Francisco. I wish you all the best of luck!
Brookietrout1626
Full Member
Hey! Thank you so much for your encouragement, you're so sweet! I received it via email today at 7 am MST. It's all good, I received an offer from RVC last month, and will likely attend. So are you! 🤍did you receive a portal email or just checked? Keep your head up! You are going to be an amazing vet regardless🫶🏻
Do you know if they interviewed in San Francisco or New York? Maybe they’re sending out decisions based on where you interviewedI know someone who got a rejection email 2 days ago. Still waiting to hear about myself :/
They did not have an interview. I did not have one either but i had an interview last year. The way they are doing it this year is hard as the wait last year was not thing long.Do you know if they interviewed in San Francisco or New York? Maybe they’re sending out decisions based on where you interviewed
pawsitivevibes
Full Member
alright I think it’s my turn to email them about any updates, how did you guys phrase it for those that already emailed them? Should I say I was told i’d hear back by early february but now it’s almost march and I was wondering if there’s a new date?
That’s basically exactly what I said haha they are very nice !alright I think it’s my turn to email them about any updates, how did you guys phrase it for those that already emailed them? Should I say I was told i’d hear back by early february but now it’s almost march and I was wondering if there’s a new date?
When did you interview?I just keep checking. At least I’m not the only one who hasn’t heard a word from them since my interview. It’s beginning to look like we won’t hear until March.
January in NYWhen did you interview?
pawsitivevibes
Full Member
This is their response sent this morning. Although, it seems like they’ve been saying the next couple weeks for awhile now
I'm still waiting for them to contact me for interview...I defintely feel the same concern. I also have decision to make and if they don't reach out in March I may just withdraw my applicationI’ve seen a few that have gotten or heard of rejections. At this point has anyone here gotten an offer? We are moving into March and that concerns me. I have another school to make a decision on but Dublin is my top choice.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol I would have been fine if they said March to begin with but at my interview I was told I could be contacted as soon as late January/early Feb so now I’m just anxiousView attachment 383342
This is their response sent this morning. Although, it seems like they’ve been saying the next couple weeks for awhile now
I’ve seen 1 person say they were given an offer. I’m in the same place I have a school I need to let know by April 15 and wanted to be able to visit Dublin if I got in but that won’t be happening nowI’ve seen a few that have gotten or heard of rejections. At this point has anyone here gotten an offer? We are moving into March and that concerns me. I have another school to make a decision on but Dublin is my top choice.
pastalover23
Full Member
I got the exact same response. So frustrating especially being told by the admissions team specifically that they didn’t want to make students wait and that we would get answers early feb…now we are all extra anxious 😭😭😭😭View attachment 383342
This is their response sent this morning. Although, it seems like they’ve been saying the next couple weeks for awhile now
What email address did you receive this from?View attachment 383342
This is their response sent this morning. Although, it seems like they’ve been saying the next couple weeks for awhile now
pawsitivevibes
Full Member
[email protected]What email address did you receive this from?
You may be one of the fortunate ones to get an offer without an interview. The only offer I've seen from Dublin so far went to someone who didn't interview. Hang in there 🙂Is Dublin ever going to read my application 😀
The age old questionIs Dublin ever going to read my application 😀
Alyssa Horne
Full Member
Just got an update: graduate entry conditional offer!!!!!
OMG I am the lucky one (cryingYou may be one of the fortunate ones to get an offer without an interview. The only offer I've seen from Dublin so far went to someone who didn't interview. Hang in there 🙂
Alyssa Horne
Full Member
Congratulations!!Conditional offer as well!!
pawsitivevibes
Full Member
Congrats you guys! I also got an email saying my application status has changed… but i’m on my lunch break and too afraid to open it 😭 (it’s my last school to hear from, so i’ll either be extremely happy or extremely sad so thinks it’s best to wait until after work to open it)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You must be a really impressive candidate congratulations well deserved🙂)OMG I am the lucky one (crying