Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 05/10/2023
Application complete: 08/21/2023
GPA (overall, science): 4.0,4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/21/22/27/none
Method of Interview: Virtual 11/28/2023

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
what are people wearing to the campus visit day?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #3

School: Temple

Notification Date: 11/22

Method: Email

Residency: OOS (NJ)

AADSAS mail-out: 8/15

Application Complete: 8/24

GPA (science, overall): 3.57, 3.66

DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/below 17): 24/24/23/21/no

Dates available: Earliest 11/28

Method: virtual

Reactions: 2 users
what are people wearing to the campus visit day?

Heard its business casual. I can’t attend and the person interviewing said it won’t affect admission chances.

Reactions: 1 user
Interview #3

Congrats! Can I ask what your Casper score was?

Interview #4
Notification date: 11/22/2023
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 05/10/2023
Application complete: 08/21/2023
GPA (overall, science): 4.0,4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/21/22/27/none
Method of Interview: Virtual

Congrats! When is your interview? Pre or post Dec?

Interview #3

I have very similar stats to you except 22AA, 23TS, and submitted it august 24ish! I’m wondering if I have a chance of getting an before Dec 15th! I recently also sent a letter of interest so I hope it works out!

I have very similar stats to you except 22AA, 23TS, and submitted it august 24ish! I’m wondering if I have a chance of getting an before Dec 15th! I recently also sent a letter of interest so I hope it works out!
I have basically the same stats too 23 AA 22 TS, and also sent a letter of interest recently😭 hopefully it works out for us!! Did they ever respond to ur letter?

Members don't see this ad :)
So for sure business casual for the in-person campus visit day?

From David Dams after I told him I wouldn’t have my Casper scores by December 15

“As long as you are scheduled for CASPer and released that information to Temple, you are eligible for a decision, so don’t worry about that.“ if anyone is interested.

From David Dams after I told him I wouldn’t have my Casper scores by December 15

“As long as you are scheduled for CASPer and released that information to Temple, you are eligible for a decision, so don’t worry about that.“ if anyone is interested.
Do we email them to let them know we scheduled? Or do nothing? Wow thanks for this! If i understand correctly, do we still get a dec 15 decision?

Do we email them to let them know we scheduled? Or do nothing? Wow thanks for this! If i understand correctly, do we still get a dec 15 decision?
Not sure tbh 😅

But yeah seems like they will give you a decision on the 15th potentially

Not sure tbh 😅

But yeah seems like they will give you a decision on the 15th potentially
that'd be great, the email said "The evaluation can be taken before or after your interview but must be completed in order to be fully reviewed for a decision by the Admissions Committee." Should we email about this or just wait and see

that'd be great, the email said "The evaluation can be taken before or after your interview but must be completed in order to be fully reviewed for a decision by the Admissions Committee." Should we email about this or just wait and see
Yeah, seems pretty contrary to what David said. Might be worth reaching out but I feel like I’ve used up all my questions with David lol

Yeah, seems pretty contrary to what David said. Might be worth reaching out but I feel like I’ve used up all my questions with David lol
I emailed lol just for transperancy

I emailed lol just for transperancy
Thanks, let me know what you hear. When I emailed them about something else before my interview it took about a week for them to respond so hopefully its quicker than that.

Thanks, let me know what you hear. When I emailed them about something else before my interview it took about a week for them to respond so hopefully its quicker than that.
Ofc, ill let you know! I emailed David before and got a response in 2 days so we'll see

Ofc, ill let you know! I emailed David before and got a response in 2 days so we'll see
It was confirmed to me in my interview today that they only need to know that you have a CASPer scheduled. You don't have to have taken it to be considered Dec 15th.

Reactions: 1 users
It was confirmed to me in my interview today that they only need to know that you have a CASPer scheduled. You don't have to have taken it to be considered Dec 15th.
Thanks, do you need to email them to let them know that it’s scheduled or are they informed through the Casper program?

david emailed me back and said my "timeline is fine". I explained my situation and asked if i would get a dec 15 decision.

Interview #3

did you attend an info session before getting this interview?

I got an interview without attending an info session

i had something come up and might not be able to attend but im stressed if i dont -- it might look bad but.. idk haha

i had something come up and might not be able to attend but im stressed if i dont -- it might look bad but.. idk haha
If you have zoom on phone just join in with airpods in? I plan on doing that bc i gotta drive and i'd like to tune in

To whoever that didn’t attend the info session yesterday, they said that they’re still doing pre Dec interviews so we all still have hope!! Hang tight! We got this!

Reactions: 4 users
I just emailed my interviewer regarding the dress code for the visit day, as well as Casper. For the dress code, they prefer business professional, and for Casper, he said that you can get a decision on Dec 15 being that you have scheduled the Casper test. (mine is scheduled for Dec 7)

Why even respond if you’re just going to divert the question… The school will take 3 weeks to respond. There is free parking on the streets around the school but the neighborhood isn’t great. Depending on where you’re coming from you could park anywhere near the broad street line and take the train to the school. I forget which stop it is but google maps can guide you. The stop is right next to the school.

Reactions: 6 users
Any recs on parking for the visit day?
I second parking near another broad street line station and taking the subway in. I recommend going down to the undergrad campus as there's a lot of parking there and it's much safer and has security. Then you could go to the Cecil B Moore subway station and take the northbound Broad Street line to Alleghany station which lets you off right at the doors of the dental school! I'm sure nothing horrible would happen if you do end up parking around the school, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you don't have other options.

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted! Informed at midnight. Congrats to everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users