Temple University Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Has anyone not heard from temple? :(

Members don't see this ad.

If I took casper a week ago, did I need to inform them of that to be considered today? And if so, was it mentioned in any of the materials they sent that this was necessary?

If I took casper a week ago, did I need to inform them of that to be considered today? And if so, was it mentioned in any of the materials they sent that this was necessary?
i informed them right after (my interviewer) and was accepted

Members don't see this ad :)
accepted, and I will be attending

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
from what they said on the visit day, it says it on their system if you already took it. i informed my interviewer just in case but he just told me that i was in consideration.

I’m thinking about changing some of my classes in the spring, does anyone know how that works if you’re already accepted to a school?

I’m thinking about changing some of my classes in the spring, does anyone know how that works if you’re already accepted to a school?

Just email them that’s what I’m doing. As long as whatever required classes are done by matriculation

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know the dress code or what is best to wear/bring to the Accepted Applicants Day?

Thanks for letting me know. Maybe Temple is sending out acceptances in waves

did you send a LOI right after 12/15 or did you have no contact from Temple and today was your A email?
Did not send any LOI. Heard nothing from temple since the interview and received the acceptance email. Interviewed on 11/21 and took caspr on 12/7

Did not send any LOI. Heard nothing from temple since the interview and received the acceptance email. Interviewed on 11/21 and took caspr on 12/7
I see. I interviewed a day after you and already put in my casper and got waitlisted...I really hope they send more waves out. Did you attend their visit day too?

I see. I interviewed a day after you and already put in my casper and got waitlisted...I really hope they send more waves out. Did you attend their visit day too?
I haven’t attended yet, but I did register for the upcoming one. You got this!!

Reactions: 1 user
For those who were waitlisted did temple ever send out an email asking in a survey if we’re still interested?

Just declined my offer- good luck to everyone else!

Reactions: 2 users
I spoke to admissions and they said if you haven't received an acceptance email on Decision Day, then you are still in the game for post-december acceptances. Not sure when they'll send those out tho

Dress code for accepted students day tomorrow? Not sure if it's professional or business casual.

What are the odds of being accepted off the waitlist as an international student?

For those who submitted their deposits, did the money leave your account? I submitted a week ago and it still hasn't left my account but it shows up on my portal.

For those who submitted their deposits, did the money leave your account? I submitted a week ago and it still hasn't left my account but it shows up on my portal.
I submitted my deposit on the 14th and it’s pending on my account but I still have access to the portal. They did say the processing takes a bit

Just withdrew my seat, good luck to all!

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if they're still sending out interviews? Should I call it quits and just study for DAT again?

Does anyone know if they're still sending out interviews? Should I call it quits and just study for DAT again?
They probably are still sending out interviews, it’s pretty early to stop in early February. But, what was your DAT score?

They probably are still sending out interviews, it’s pretty early to stop in early February. But, what was your DAT score?
19 AA, 18 PAT, 23 QR, 21 RC, 19 BIO, 16 GC, 18 OC
3.69 cGPA 3.53 sGPA