Temple University Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Did anyone just get a pre dental day invite? Does that have anything to do with the interview process

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone just get a pre dental day invite? Does that have anything to do with the interview process
no
it was likely sent automatically to everyone in their database...

19 AA, 18 PAT, 23 QR, 21 RC, 19 BIO, 16 GC, 18 OC
3.69 cGPA 3.53 sGPA
Okay your stats are pretty good, the only thing I’d say is that if u applied back in June and haven’t heard back yet, it might be worth studying for a retake. I think the average for acceptance is around a 21 for Temple, but especially now that you have the basis since you took the exam once and have studied for it before, I’d say a retake would be worth it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay your stats are pretty good, the only thing I’d say is that if u applied back in June and haven’t heard back yet, it might be worth studying for a retake. I think the average for acceptance is around a 21 for Temple, but especially now that you have the basis since you took the exam once and have studied for it before, I’d say a retake would be worth it.
Yeah that's the plan. I had a rough time studying with life stuff and studied pretty much one month only. Hopefully with the prior knowledge and 3 months of studying, I can do much better.

Does anyone know if interviews are still happening? I applied in early june and still have not heard back about interviews. My stats are 20AA, 21TS, 20PAT, 22BIO, 21OC, 20GC, 18RC, 17QR, 3.6cgpa, 3.6sgpa. should I send an update letter?

Does anyone know if interviews are still happening? I applied in early june and still have not heard back about interviews. My stats are 20AA, 21TS, 20PAT, 22BIO, 21OC, 20GC, 18RC, 17QR, 3.6cgpa, 3.6sgpa. should I send an update letter?
F

Interview #3
Notification Date: 2/13/24
Method: Email
Residency: OOS (NC)
Application Complete: 9/6
GPA (science, overall): 3.4, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/below 17):
22/23/18/no
Interview Date: 2/19/24

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I had an interview two weeks ago and at the end of the interview they let me know I was waitlisted
did they say you were waitlisted based on the interview? or because people who interviewed later are automatically waitlisted

Could anyone please tell me what to expect during the interview? Is it rapid fire Q&A to the camera, or is it more conversational? Thanks in advance! Good luck to everyone!

Could anyone please tell me what to expect during the interview? Is it rapid fire Q&A to the camera, or is it more conversational? Thanks in advance! Good luck to everyone!
it’s only 15 minutes so from what i’ve heard it’s very quick question and answers and onto the next. it’s not going to be very conversational you don’t have enough time for that

Reactions: 2 users
Did they tell everyone that has interviewed recently that they’re automatically going on a waitlist? Also, I can’t remember when they said that that their second deposit was due? Because I was told that people will start dropping off after that date

Reactions: 1 users
Did they tell everyone that has interviewed recently that they’re automatically going on a waitlist? Also, I can’t remember when they said that that their second deposit was due? Because I was told that people will start dropping off after that date
The second deposit is due March 15th

Just withdrew my seat from the class of 2028, wishing everyone good luck in the application!

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It was mentioned that those emails are only for those who interviewed so if you haven't gotten an R, then you still have a shot

Did anyone get the offer letter today? In the last call they were telling the committee will meet on 18th, if i heard it correctly.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any information/estimate on how many seats are still open as of now? March 15th was the deadline for paying fees for people who were offered previously right? So earlier vacant seats + people who did not accept will be the final available seats right, any rough estimates or thoughts or guesses on how many they may have?

Do you guys think there's still a chance to get an interview from them this late in the cycle? I sent a letter on interest a couple weeks ago and I'm still holding on to hope.

Do you guys think there's still a chance to get an interview from them this late in the cycle? I sent a letter on interest a couple weeks ago and I'm still holding on to hope.
For sure, I got one last cycle on June 8th 2023 after applying Sept 23rd 2022. Unlikely, but not impossible.

Withdrew my seat today. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
I was just accepted today
You received the offer today? Congratulations.

So they released more offers today? Do we know how many they offered today? I have not heard anything yet. More stress :-(

does anyone know why the facebook group is new and only has like 30 people in it? or am i missing the actual one.