Texas A&M c/o 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I finally have mine too (paper mail) that says I am good to go. It just came in Dec 4. I think this is the only paper mail everyone is supposed to receive and then if you are eligible for an interview you will get an email in about two weeks saying if you were chosen to interview or not.

Yes! That’s what my friend (who applied to TAMU last cycle) said too.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I send a message through the TMDSAS portal and I got this in return:

TMDSAS does not send letters regarding your pre-requisites. You can view your PCR on the homepage of your application to see what courses have been coded as pre-requisites.

Sooo idk lol maybe letters are just sent to IS applicants??

I send a message through the TMDSAS portal and I got this in return:

TMDSAS does not send letters regarding your pre-requisites. You can view your PCR on the homepage of your application to see what courses have been coded as pre-requisites.

Sooo idk lol maybe letters are just sent to IS applicants??

TMDSAS and TAMU are not the same thing. TMDSAS is the application service. TAMU is the university. Email the university, because that’s who I got my letter from!

Members don't see this ad :)
TMDSAS and TAMU are not the same thing. TMDSAS is the application service. TAMU is the university. Email the university, because that’s who I got my letter from!
Great, thank you!

Asking for a friend: Do you need to show proof that you're signed up for the course listed in the missing pre-req letter?

Asking for a friend: Do you need to show proof that you're signed up for the course listed in the missing pre-req letter?
They go by whatever you filled out for “planned coursework” in TMDSAS. I wasn’t asked for proof, but they know if you don’t take the class you won’t be allowed admission lol

They go by whatever you filled out for “planned coursework” in TMDSAS. I wasn’t asked for proof, but they know if you don’t take the class you won’t be allowed admission lol
So could she wait to sign up for animal nutrition until she (hopefully) gets an invite?

In other news, last year's applicants (c/o 2022) heard back about interview invites on December 18th. The year before that, applicants heard back on December 19th. Hopefully we'll hear back on the 18th!!!

Reactions: 3 users
FYI, in case anyone needs to change their completion date for courses, just email TMDSAS: [email protected]
I totally forgot to start my animal nutrition course!! :hardy:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
In other news, last year's applicants (c/o 2022) heard back about interview invites on December 18th. The year before that, applicants heard back on December 19th. Hopefully we'll hear back on the 18th!!!
Do you or anyone know around what time we should be expecting news?

Do you or anyone know around what time we should be expecting news?

To the best of my knowledge, it could be any time during the day/evening. I looked at the previous threads. C/o 2022 heard back on Dec 18th around 6:20 PM, c/o 2021 heard back on Dec 19th around 11:30 AM, and c/o 2020 heard back on Dec 18th around 4:00 PM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I just got home from work and was really hoping to hear back from now.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
I have a feeling this longer than usual wait means the applicant pool got bigger for A&M as well

Well all Texas schools were closed for a day at the beginning of December for George Bush so that probably delayed them. Hopefully tomorrow is the day!!

Well all Texas schools were closed for a day at the beginning of December for George Bush so that probably delayed them. Hopefully tomorrow is the day!!

I totally forgot that the university closed that day.

Just got an email! Interview alternate OOS

I haven't received any email yet... :scared:

Check your emails!!! I got an IS interview invite!!!

My interview portal was not working earlier but now it is fine so maybe just give it a few minutes :)
(IS Invite)

My interview portal was not working earlier but now it is fine so maybe just give it a few minutes :)
(IS Invite)

I was able to confirm my interview now I’m so excited!

Anyone still having problems confirming their interview? The website is taking me to an “Ooops... something is wrong!” Page.

Anyone still having problems confirming their interview? The website is taking me to an “Ooops... something is wrong!” Page.

I did earlier today, but it went away after about an hour or so.

Do you know how many alternates there are or what number you are?
I was an IS interview alternate last year. Never found out how many there were on the list or my number. I did not hear back by the date they said in the email so I did not receive an interview.

Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile

I just got my interview invite today! 3rd interview total, 2nd one with the MMI format so I'm hoping it continues to go well :)

IS interview as well! This is my second time, so hopefully this is the one :D:rolleyes:!

Does anyone know what number to call admissions at? When I use the phone number posted on the website it says I need an ID and PIN to continue...