Texas A&M c/o 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What is your proximity to College Station?

Members don't see this ad.

Also my mail doesn't typically come until around 2pm

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone called and asked if we are going to be notified through mail and email?

Reactions: 1 user
So I just called, was very scared lol, but I asked if we would be notified by mail or email for the status and she said email...so idk if they even sent letters.

Reactions: 4 users
^ like a Boss. Thanks for the information!

So I just called, was very scared lol, but I asked if we would be notified by mail or email for the status and she said email...so idk if they even sent letters.

Reactions: 2 users
Back to constantly refreshing my email :)

Reactions: 3 users
Will we be forced to wait another day? When will the torture end :p

I’m going to be positive and hope we hear something even though it’s after the expected noon time!!

So last last year some people were posting about the interview portal being down and they hypothesized that they might hear soon and they did. I checked it and it is still up. Not sure if that correlates..hopefully not because today would be nice:grumpy:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I definitely don't think it'll be sometime today :depressed:

We heard on 2/22, since yall cant hear on 2/23 due to it being Saturday yall could hear at 2:23 pm today. Best of luck.
If I hear back at 2:23 PM today then could you do me a favor and tell me the next winning lotto numbers? :p would help pay for tuition

upload_2019-2-25_13-17-27.jpeg
upload_2019-2-25_13-17-27.jpeg

It’s 2:23 PM

Check email...rejected this time :( good luck all!

Emails are out. Got accepted . IS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Rejected OOS☹️

Accepted OOS!!!

Been lurking here for a few weeks, but congrats everybody on acceptances!

Those who interviewed or anyone with information, is there traction to the in-state tuition for students who hold a 3.0 GPA thing? I swear they mentioned it during interview sessions but I can't find any word about it online.

Thanks and congrats again!!!

Accepted IS.

Guilty of lurking too... y’all were giving my mom anxiety haha!!

Reactions: 5 users
To anyone who is operating the FB account, when are invites supposed to go out? I'd like to get on there and look for housing relatively soon.

Accepted OOS!!!

Been lurking here for a few weeks, but congrats everybody on acceptances!

Those who interviewed or anyone with information, is there traction to the in-state tuition for students who hold a 3.0 GPA thing? I swear they mentioned it during interview sessions but I can't find any word about it online.

Thanks and congrats again!!!

This is correct information (according to my OOS classmates).

Congratulations everyone!!!

If you're officially accepted you can PM me your facebook info and I'll invite you.

Is it weird that a friend told me she had people last week already find out?? One was rejected and one was accepted... why did they find out so early? They were not out of state.
I just got my email today. Didn't make it sadly

Looks like I didn't make it into A&M, oh well. Illinois here I come!

Asking for a friend...

Did anyone else that was accepted receive a conditional offer with pre-req’s listed that weren’t on the paper we got in January?

Asking for a friend...

Did anyone else that was accepted receive a conditional offer with pre-req’s listed that weren’t on the paper we got in January?

Yes, when I interviewed in January my form stated I only needed to take Animal Nutrition to complete my prereq's. In my acceptance email it said I needed Animal Nutrition and Statistics, which I have already taken and received an A in. I emailed Yolanda Brinkman in admissions about it today.

Asking for a friend...

I had this issue with my paper when they gave it to me after the interview, seemed someone inputted my pre-reqs wrong. So, I would just e-mail Yolanda if you're having issues. They should be able to fix it.

Asking for a friend...

That's weird... If your friend has already completed those pre-reqs listed on their acceptance letter, then I would definitely advise them to email or call Yolanda. She is very nice about correcting errors like that!

Glad to know he is not alone! Hopefully this pre-req issue will get resolved!