Texas A&M c/o 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blueheeler

Texas A&M c/o 2024!!! :o
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Is anybody else having trouble accessing the supplemental application? I registered for an account and typed in my TMDSAS # and email, but the website says I am a not a current applicant. Do I have to submit my TMDSAS application before I can access the supplemental app?

Members don't see this ad.

You did not have to submit your TMDSAS application in order to access the supplemental one last year. I went to an application workshop 2 weeks ago and the vet school advisor said they have not finalized the supplemental application yet. Not sure why it's taking so long though.
Hi everyone! Is anybody else having trouble accessing the supplemental application? I registered for an account and typed in my TMDSAS # and email, but the website says I am a not a current applicant. Do I have to submit my TMDSAS application before I can access the supplemental app?

You did not have to submit your TMDSAS application in order to access the supplemental one last year. I went to an application workshop 2 weeks ago and the vet school advisor said they have not finalized the supplemental application yet. Not sure why it's taking so long though.

Good to know. I sent an email to the admission's office, but they never responded. I'll send another one asking when the supplemental app opens then!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay SOS. Any re-applicants here? I am trying to access the supplemental app. It says "applicants from previous years will need to create a new account." I cannot create a new account because "TMDSAS ID or Email already exist in database." When I access my old supplemental app, I cannot edit it to reflect the new information because it has already been submitted from the previous year???

Okay SOS. Any re-applicants here? I am trying to access the supplemental app. It says "applicants from previous years will need to create a new account." I cannot create a new account because "TMDSAS ID or Email already exist in database." When I access my old supplemental app, I cannot edit it to reflect the new information because it has already been submitted from the previous year???
Contact the school and see what they want you to do. They may have you use a new email address for a new account.

Contact the school and see what they want you to do. They may have you use a new email address for a new account.

Tried changing my email and that also didn't work. I am planning on calling tomorrow morning! I emailed twice, but they never responded to my emails. :c

Submitted my TMDSAS application today! It was processed by TMDSAS and transmitted to A&M in less than 3 hours. :eek:

Submitted my TMDSAS application today! It was processed by TMDSAS and transmitted to A&M in less than 3 hours. :eek:
How was the supp app? Since we had to complete TMDSAS first this year- they have waived the Oct 1st date for the supp app. So looks like I won't be turning it in until after October 1st. How long did the supplemental app take you? Is it more essays?

I just submitted TMDSAS today.

How was the supp app? Since we had to complete TMDSAS first this year- they have waived the Oct 1st date for the supp app. So looks like I won't be turning it in until after October 1st. How long did the supplemental app take you? Is it more essays?

I just submitted TMDSAS today.

Uhhhh I think it took me about an hour or so to fill it out. There is an optional essay to explain any less than satisfactory grades. I do not remember the character count. :-( There was also a series of multiple choice questions which was new this year. The part that took me the longest was inputting my animal experience hours into the app.

Uhhhh I think it took me about an hour or so to fill it out. There is an optional essay to explain any less than satisfactory grades. I do not remember the character count. :-( There was also a series of multiple choice questions which was new this year. The part that took me the longest was inputting my animal experience hours into the app.

Were you able to download the supplemental app after you completed it?

Did this problem get resolved? I am still struggling. I had the same alerts but I cannot login to my past account because I do not remember my user name :( how were you able to submit the supplemental app?

Did this problem get resolved? I am still struggling. I had the same alerts but I cannot login to my past account because I do not remember my user name :( how were you able to submit the supplemental app?

I remembered my username/password, so I was able to access the supplemental app the day after I submitted my TMDSAS app. I think you’ll probably have to email A&M. :-( I know they aren’t very responsive, but they will be the ones who can best help you resolve the issue.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! Newbie here. I had a question regarding the supplemental app, which appears to be a common theme here. TMDSAS finally transmitted my app (the joys of being nontraditional - took them 6 weeks to figure it out) and I was able to get into the A&M program. Had a lot of problems there. I saved my original answers, logged out to go to class, and then couldn't get back in. Emails to support (using the "email here for help" on the site itself) were all returned. Finally was allowed back into the supplemental app, saw that it had deleted some of my saved responses, so I re-entered those and decided to go ahead and submit in case I couldn't access it again. Hoping the "disappearing" answers stayed this time.

Anyway, I did get the screen that said "Supplemental Application Submitted." However, that was it. No confirmation email or anything. I can't log back in to the system (it keeps telling me that my TMDSAS is already linked to an account, but doesn't seem to realize it's linked to the account I'm in). I'm assuming they got it? Did anyone else get a confirmation email or anything? Seems anticlimactic - "thanks, send your check, see ya." Just very stressful.

Hi everyone! Newbie here. I had a question regarding the supplemental app, which appears to be a common theme here. TMDSAS finally transmitted my app (the joys of being nontraditional - took them 6 weeks to figure it out) and I was able to get into the A&M program. Had a lot of problems there. I saved my original answers, logged out to go to class, and then couldn't get back in. Emails to support (using the "email here for help" on the site itself) were all returned. Finally was allowed back into the supplemental app, saw that it had deleted some of my saved responses, so I re-entered those and decided to go ahead and submit in case I couldn't access it again. Hoping the "disappearing" answers stayed this time.

Anyway, I did get the screen that said "Supplemental Application Submitted." However, that was it. No confirmation email or anything. I can't log back in to the system (it keeps telling me that my TMDSAS is already linked to an account, but doesn't seem to realize it's linked to the account I'm in). I'm assuming they got it? Did anyone else get a confirmation email or anything? Seems anticlimactic - "thanks, send your check, see ya." Just very stressful.

I didn’t get a confirmation email

I have not received a confirmation email either. Just the screen that said it was submitted. I have not received any communication from them to date.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Thank you! I'm slightly less worried now. ;)

Did anyone else get an email about them not getting the supplemental application fee? I sent mine like a month ago via certified mail to the P.O. Box that was listed on the website. But I just got an email saying they never got it? But I have a tracking number that says they did? And the address they said to send it to is completely different from the original one?

Did anyone else get an email about them not getting the supplemental application fee? I sent mine like a month ago via certified mail to the P.O. Box that was listed on the website. But I just got an email saying they never got it? But I have a tracking number that says they did? And the address they said to send it to is completely different from the original one?

I have not. Was the check cashed? I sent my check to the address on the supplemental website (not the address on the deadlines website). My check was cashed approx. 2 weeks after they received it.

I have not. Was the check cashed? I sent my check to the address on the supplemental website (not the address on the deadlines website). My check was cashed approx. 2 weeks after they received it.

It was cashed on the 23rd! I’m just confused because I sent it well in advance and now I’m freaking out because of this email.

It was cashed on the 23rd! I’m just confused because I sent it well in advance and now I’m freaking out because of this email.

I’m sorry. :( I think you will be fine as long as you send a bank statement showing that the check was cashed and the delivery confirmation. I’ve heard they are lenient with the supplemental app check.

Has anyone received an email/letter regarding their pre-requisites? I've had a couple of friends receive an email stating, " That you have met all prerequisites and should receive an email on December 21st if you have been selected for an interview."

Has anyone received an email/letter regarding their pre-requisites? I've had a couple of friends receive an email stating, " That you have met all prerequisites and should receive an email on December 21st if you have been selected for an interview."

I haven’t received anything :c

Nothing from them at all......took 2 months for them to cash the application fee check

Anyone think we might not get a pre-req letter this year?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

I just finished talking to Yolanda, which is the admissions coordinator, and she said that it would be sent out as an email.

Reactions: 2 users
IS interview invite!!! I’m shaking in my boots.

Reactions: 1 users
Did y'all's confirmation link work? Mine doesn't, and now I am scared I wasn't supposed to receive that email lol. :eek:

IS interview invite! Freaking out at the moment!!
And my link didn't work either. I'm guessing they have a glitch and I was going to call in the morning.

IS interview! My link did work I did it on my computer though.

When I log in it just takes me to the confirmation for the supplemental application page.
Even when you click on the link from your email? Mine asked me to log in and then had a time and date for my interview with an accept or decline button. Try closing down your browser and starting fresh again. Some people last year said the interview portal didn’t work initially and then would work a few minutes later!

Even when you click on the link from your email? Mine asked me to log in and then had a time and date for my interview with an accept or decline button. Try closing down your browser and starting fresh again. Some people last year said the interview portal didn’t work initially and then would work a few minutes later!
I tried clicking on the link in my email using my computer, and it still led me to the supplemental application. :/

I would give it a bit and try again! The website might just be acting up from all the foot traffic since everyone is probably trying to confirm their status rn

IS interview invite! Freaking out at the moment!!
And my link didn't work either. I'm guessing they have a glitch and I was going to call in the morning.
My link still isn't working. I emailed Yolanda just now. I'll let you know what she says!

IS interview invite! And my link doesn't work, either, so yay.

Reactions: 2 users
IS interview invite!!

Reactions: 1 users
I just spoke with someone in the admissions department. They are aware of the glitch and are working to get it back up this morning. She told me to just try later today!

I just spoke with someone in the admissions department. They are aware of the glitch and are working to get it back up this morning. She told me to just try later today!

Thank you! I just received an email that essentially said the same thing.

Mine still is not working. Does anyone happen to have an email address that's being answered in the event it doesn't go up for me later today? I have one more final exam and then I'm leaving town, so email seems easier than calling.