You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
That's Not WWater Speed WW Game Thread
Started by cdo96
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Gotta love D1 lynches.
Maybe that'll make up for the trainwreck of the last game.
Maybe that'll make up for the trainwreck of the last game.
Um excuse you there is a roster![]()
Me when I don't get a roster every day.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree with Lyra as without a roster, I forgot FB was playing
Lynch Filly
My manator is very quiet and it is unnerving
Lynch Filly
My manator is very quiet and it is unnerving
Um excuse you there is a roster
Not when I posted my anger so nyah
2 of 2 actual Mods are drinking so shush (Ski is not drinking but she doesn't like alcohol)Not when I posted my anger so nyah
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There are like, 9 of you here. Pull yourself together.![]()
Me when I don't get a roster every day.
And ski just got home so2 of 2 actual Mods are drinking so shush (Ski is not drinking but she doesn't like alcohol)
lynch lyra
don't like the we got a wolf and bye bye seer
don't like the we got a wolf and bye bye seer
There are like, 9 of you here. Pull yourself together.
You expect entirely too much from me.
need more kitty pics
Lynch Nohika because not kitty
Truer words were never spoken --but you still acting kinda weird, frand
This is me, struggling to stay awake (and spell) but I really wanted to play. Probably a good thing I have no water
Gonna lynch SausageAndRhubarbdoghandler
Also I made a one-pot sausage and red bell pepper macaroni and cheese and it is delicious.
Also I made a one-pot sausage and red bell pepper macaroni and cheese and it is delicious.
What can I say, I get extra enthusiastic when I hydrate! Also I tend to say dumb **** like that even when I'm sober because I suck.lynch lyra
don't like the we got a wolf and bye bye seer
Official still drinking in an airport with tiny bottles of alcohol lynch tally
AM (1)- Pippy
Filly (2)- Lyra, SAR
Lyra (1)- Kara
Nohika (1)- Coopah
SAR (1)- Nohika
6/9 voting. Lynch close at 9:35 est.
@Filly Bay you're in the lead!
AM (1)- Pippy
Filly (2)- Lyra, SAR
Lyra (1)- Kara
Nohika (1)- Coopah
SAR (1)- Nohika
6/9 voting. Lynch close at 9:35 est.
@Filly Bay you're in the lead!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I kind of feel like SAR either did her D1 thing from last speed game where she accidentally dropped a vote on a fellow wolf first, or Lyra is bussing again.
Nohika/SAR probably not both wolves, but possibly one of them is based on cadence
Nohika/SAR probably not both wolves, but possibly one of them is based on cadence
Gonna lynch SausageAndRhubarbdoghandler
Also I made a one-pot sausage and red bell pepper macaroni and cheese and it is delicious.
Gonna lynch SausageAndRhubarbdoghandler
SausageAndRhubarbdoghandler
SausageAndRhubarb
Ew.
Also, I think my dog is offended.
Am not wolf, sadly. 🙁I kind of feel like SAR either did her D1 thing from last speed game where she accidentally dropped a vote on a fellow wolf first, or Lyra is bussing again.
Nohika/SAR probably not both wolves, but possibly one of them is based on cadence
Where does an egg get alcohol?Official still drinking in an airport with tiny bottles of alcohol lynch tally
Actually, yeah. She does that as a wolf to the point where it got called out in Lion King. I can get behind that vote.lynch lyra
don't like the we got a wolf and bye bye seer
******Unlynch AM*****
*******Lynch Lyra******
I feel like bussing in a speed game would be kinda dumb, I'm guessing we started with 3 wolves max, probably 2.I kind of feel like SAR either did her D1 thing from last speed game where she accidentally dropped a vote on a fellow wolf first, or Lyra is bussing again.
Nohika/SAR probably not both wolves, but possibly one of them is based on cadence
shhhhhWhere does an egg get alcohol?
nohika and SAR both wolves... aka not kitty. But SAR said she liked me, so she gets a pass, but she also likes me so something is clearly wrong with her.
Literally just happened in the last speed game.I feel like bussing in a speed game would be kinda dumb, I'm guessing we started with 3 wolves max, probably 2.
Convince me otherwise - what reads you got
I'm definitely village, when I am a wolf I at least TRY to be more careful about saying dumb stuff. Come on now.
Official Lurking in the Shadows Lynch Tally
AM ()-
Filly (2)- Lyra, SARdines
Lyra (2)- Kara, Pipperoo
Nohika (1)- Coopah
SAR (1)- Nohika
6/9 voting. Lynch close at 9:35 EDT
@Filly Bay @LyraGardenia you're tied for the lead!
AM ()-
Filly (2)- Lyra, SARdines
Lyra (2)- Kara, Pipperoo
Nohika (1)- Coopah
SAR (1)- Nohika
6/9 voting. Lynch close at 9:35 EDT
@Filly Bay @LyraGardenia you're tied for the lead!
You do, but you also say stuff like what you just did up there with the "yaay we got a wolf"I'm definitely village, when I am a wolf I at least TRY to be more careful about saying dumb stuff. Come on now.
I definitely want to hear more from Filly (if she's still playing), beyond that IDK. The contents of this pineapple are dangerous.Convince me otherwise - what reads you got
Lets not forget kitty pic, so not wolf.I'm definitely village, when I am a wolf I at least TRY to be more careful about saying dumb stuff. Come on now.
Lynch Pippy
Seems slightly off on wolf-hunting.
Seems slightly off on wolf-hunting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nohika and SAR both wolves... aka not kitty. But SAR said she liked me, so she gets a pass, but she also likes me so something is clearly wrong with her.
Here, kitten AND pocketing!
I definitely would not be so over the top like that if I were a wolf. But this is getting into WIFOM and there's actually a screwdriver in front of me, so. (Translation: I'm already getting too hydrated to argue in circles 😛)You do, but you also say stuff like what you just did up there with the "yaay we got a wolf"
I honestly could go for the filly vote, too - I don't like the absence, either. But I'd rather vote sketch than vote quietI definitely want to hear more from Filly (if she's still playing), beyond that IDK. The contents of this pineapple are dangerous.
Are there items in this game? If so may I request a ball of yarn, I have a theory.
Lol thanks for the vote of confidenceLynch Pippy
Seems slightly off on wolf-hunting.
I can switch back to you if you'd prefer
omg brb my pizza is here
***lynch SAR***
Careful, vulpix is cute, but not technically a kitty.Lynch Pippy
Seems slightly off on wolf-hunting.
Lol thanks for the vote of confidence
I can switch back to you if you'd prefer
If you want to make me lose more trust in you, sure!
I feel like you were eating pizza in the last speed game, too, and I was equally jelly thenomg brb my pizza is here
Why would you trust me at all at this point in the game?If you want to make me lose more trust in you, sure!
Now I'm picturing jelly on a pizza... ew.I feel like you were eating pizza in the last speed game, too, and I was equally jelly then
Reallllllyyyy sorry guys, something came up and I wont be completely freeish for like a nother 20 min but then I am 100% yours if you let me live!
How much time we got left?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why would you trust me at all at this point in the game?
Who said I have to?
Official Lurking in the Shadows Lynch Tally
AM () -
Filly (2) - Lyra, SARdines
Lyra (2) - Kara, Pipperoo
Nohika (1) - Coopah
SAR (2) - Nohika, genny
Pippy (1) - AM
8/9 voting. Lynch close at 9:35 EDT
@Filly Bay @LyraGardenia @SARdoghandler you're all tied for the lead!
AM () -
Filly (2) - Lyra, SARdines
Lyra (2) - Kara, Pipperoo
Nohika (1) - Coopah
SAR (2) - Nohika, genny
Pippy (1) - AM
8/9 voting. Lynch close at 9:35 EDT
@Filly Bay @LyraGardenia @SARdoghandler you're all tied for the lead!
I feel like you were eating pizza in the last speed game, too, and I was equally jelly then
Fridays man
~20 minutes. 9:35 pm EDTHow much time we got left?
Okay, since we got a post from Filly unlynch Filly, lynch SAR. Somewhat a self-preservation vote, and breaking up the three-way tie.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K