I've spent the last five minutes trying to come up with a good RP as either Eleanor (because I love shrimp) or Tahani (because secretly I would like to always be dressed up and on my way to a dinner party), but alas I have such a personality of my own that I can't convincingly over come it. I'm cursed, I guess.
I am inclined, as dubz is, to vote sleep day one. The only other game I've played where D1 was a yeet was death mommy, and we got insanely lucky that Stagg was absolutely swamped and also a vote that we yeeted him on inactivity alone. Without triple checking the roster - and I'm too lazy to click back to page one - I feel most people that I expect to check in have already done so in a manner that makes me not want to vote for them.
I am currently inclined to believe that we're in a "everyone has a wincon and can win together" situation as much as a "there's wolves in them there hills". So consider me sheeped.
That was a whole lot of fluff out of me to say "idk, nothing?" but that's also my MO. Have a gif of Tahani being distracted by a gem stone because that's how I'm feeling.