You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm interpreting that as PSV's vibes are good but acknowledging that it could just mean Zenge is generally having a good time

Idk my friend, I'm feeling like a lost noob again. I feel like something I did have y'all on me and I don't really know how to undo it. I'm trying to be honest about my stance and my stance is I do not know who makes the most sense to vote right now.
Speaking for myself, I'm not dead set on you. Like I said, I actually feel like the clem vote reasoning despite being bad is a move that leans village.
But I dont have a better reason to vote for someone else yet. That's what I'm looking for and I'm actually quite happy to not focus on you and discuss other people.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I meant the vibes are good. No specific PSV related thoughtsI'm interpreting that as PSV's vibes are good but acknowledging that it could just mean Zenge is generally having a good time
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is GTH usually a d1 exercise? been a while since I've done it and I don't read games when I'm modding
What are you hiding in that extra space from us lightmoders?I'm interpreting that as PSV's vibes are good but acknowledging that it could just mean Zenge is generally having a good time
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was so hopefulI meant the vibes are good. No specific PSV related thoughts
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nothing, my phone likes to put spaces in front of emojis and it's hard to fix itWhat are you hiding in that extra space from us lightmoders?
It's supposed to be. All the post-D1 attempts have notably been instigated by wolves.Is GTH usually a d1 exercise? been a while since I've done it and I don't read games when I'm modding
Sorry, I didn't mean for that to come across as like, whiny or sad. I can take the heat. I'm just trying to go back and figure out where I went wrong. I did jump at samac (which was genuine "woohoo let's play" but that's not going to win me hearts and minds), but I feel I've otherwise been trying to work through things the way I normally do.Speaking for myself, I'm not dead set on you. Like I said, I actually feel like the clem vote reasoning despite being bad is a move that leans village.
But I dont have a better reason to vote for someone else yet. That's what I'm looking for and I'm actually quite happy to not focus on you and discuss other people.
He's making an elaborate dessertWhy is fruit talking about coils and twists so much
Jeremy BearimySDN is doing that thing again where the timestamps tell me I'm in the future
What! Those weren't my fault! Samac killed them!I can't decide anything this early. Halloween was a wake up call. Katie and Beans died too soon. smh.
ravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
potentialsheltervet
WildZoo
Zenge142
potentialsheltervet
WildZoo
Zenge142
My comment on Finn in my vibes checkWhat being a throwaway comment?
@samac I briefly saw a request for GTH, was my prior list good enough?
What changed between bloodlust and wolf hunting yesterday and now?I can't decide anything this early. Halloween was a wake up call. Katie and Beans died too soon. smh.
musing
hmmm
I just am wary of approaching this like a normal game, strategy-wise, when we're apparently supposed to be holding hands in order to try to collectively fulfill village wincons. But also yeeting people. But some people might be able to meet their wincons after death. Hm.
hmmm
I just am wary of approaching this like a normal game, strategy-wise, when we're apparently supposed to be holding hands in order to try to collectively fulfill village wincons. But also yeeting people. But some people might be able to meet their wincons after death. Hm.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took it seriously since it was a real reads list.My comment on Finn in my vibes check
@samac I briefly saw a request for GTH, was my prior list good enough?
Selfravioli ravioli give my your gut readioli
potentialsheltervet
WildZoo
Zenge142
Village
Village
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ravioli ravioli give my your gut readioli
potentialsheltervet
WildZoo
Zenge142
PSV - baddie (sorry I refuse to call them wolves)
Dubz - village
Zenge - village
I am mildly despairing because the window of enjoyable time before the crushing weight of returning to school continues growing smaller. I weep.
I'm starting to be tempted to vote for Apop though. Idk.
I'm starting to be tempted to vote for Apop though. Idk.
Any particular reason?I'm starting to be tempted to vote for Apop though. Idk.
"I'm not a failed DJ. I'm pre-successful." Day 1 Vote Tally
apop ()
rae (3) - AM, finn, samac
CeeGee (1) - fruit
fruit (1) - Barky
PSV ()
samac ()
DubZ (1) - Clem
Clem (2) - Spurs, rae
AM ()
screamqueenbee ()
genny ()
finn ()
kitszuna ()
Barky ()
Zenge ()
Spurs (1) - apoptosis
Sleep/No Vote ()
9/16 voting
@_rae_, you are kinda sorta in the lead!
Missing: @screamqueenbee @potentialsheltervet @WildZoo @genny @CeeGee14 @kitzsuna @Zenge142
Vote closes TONIGHT, 11/30, at 9 PM EST (~2.5 hours)
apop ()
rae (3) - AM, finn, samac
CeeGee (1) - fruit
fruit (1) - Barky
PSV ()
samac ()
DubZ (1) - Clem
Clem (2) - Spurs, rae
AM ()
screamqueenbee ()
genny ()
finn ()
kitszuna ()
Barky ()
Zenge ()
Spurs (1) - apoptosis
Sleep/No Vote ()
9/16 voting
@_rae_, you are kinda sorta in the lead!
Missing: @screamqueenbee @potentialsheltervet @WildZoo @genny @CeeGee14 @kitzsuna @Zenge142
Vote closes TONIGHT, 11/30, at 9 PM EST (~2.5 hours)
I'm used to her being willing to explain her thoughts, even if the explanations don't make sense to others. Here she seems a little more dodgy. Surely there's a way to give reads in a Jason-compliant manner.Any particular reason?
hm
sure
Yeet apop
@supershorty
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
She's a Titans fanAny particular reason?
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
GTH? Sure, why not. But don't be shocked if I have no wolf reads.
Rae-V
Spurs-N
Fruit and Clem-????
Dubz-N. Haven't played with them and so far, nothing strikes me as odd
PSV-N
Apop-N.
PSV-Slight V
Zenge-N. Still not super convinced with how hot he came in with, "there are wolves! Bloodlust!" And then just sorta fades away. But maybe that's just Zenge being Zenge
Everyone else I'm either forgetting or just haven't played with enough to give a reason for my vibes read.
Rae-V
Spurs-N
Fruit and Clem-????
Dubz-N. Haven't played with them and so far, nothing strikes me as odd
PSV-N
Apop-N.
PSV-Slight V
Zenge-N. Still not super convinced with how hot he came in with, "there are wolves! Bloodlust!" And then just sorta fades away. But maybe that's just Zenge being Zenge
Everyone else I'm either forgetting or just haven't played with enough to give a reason for my vibes read.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'm Jason, 35, and I never learned how to readI'm used to her being willing to explain her thoughts, even if the explanations don't make sense to others. Here she seems a little more dodgy. Surely there's a way to give reads in a Jason-compliant manner.
hm
sure
Yeet apop
@supershorty
Oh ok. I think you’re misinterpreting what I meant by throwaway. I meant it was a real read, but I added it as I was typing without a ton of convictionI took it seriously since it was a real reads list.

ftr I don't see how anyone could have a solid wolfread on Clem in this gamestate so I agree with Dubz that I find votes there uninspiring
You'll want to drop the Ns and ???s for the purpose of this exercise but I'll accept both of the Vs.GTH? Sure, why not. But don't be shocked if I have no wolf reads.
Rae-V
Spurs-N
Fruit and Clem-????
Dubz-N. Haven't played with them and so far, nothing strikes me as odd
PSV-N
Apop-N.
PSV-Slight V
Zenge-N. Still not super convinced with how hot he came in with, "there are wolves! Bloodlust!" And then just sorta fades away. But maybe that's just Zenge being Zenge
Everyone else I'm either forgetting or just haven't played with enough to give a reason for my vibes read.
Is Jason really supposed to be 35 in the show? Huh.I'm Jason, 35, and I never learned how to read
Hi my name is Jared I'm 19 and I never ****ing learned how to read
why am I on here twice? I'm neutral and slight village?GTH? Sure, why not. But don't be shocked if I have no wolf reads.
Rae-V
Spurs-N
Fruit and Clem-????
Dubz-N. Haven't played with them and so far, nothing strikes me as odd
PSV-N
Apop-N.
PSV-Slight V
Zenge-N. Still not super convinced with how hot he came in with, "there are wolves! Bloodlust!" And then just sorta fades away. But maybe that's just Zenge being Zenge
Everyone else I'm either forgetting or just haven't played with enough to give a reason for my vibes read.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I had to google it nglIs Jason really supposed to be 35 in the show? Huh.
Hi my name is Jared I'm 19 and I never ****ing learned how to read
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Sorry, my bad. I'm gonna go with neutral. I was thinking your playstyle was similar to last game where I thought you were V, but then I remembered you were 3p.why am I on here twice? I'm neutral and slight village?
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Will keep that in mindYou'll want to drop the Ns and ???s for the purpose of this exercise but I'll accept both of the Vs.
@GoSpursGoravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
potentialsheltervet
WildZoo
Zenge142
@_rae_
@screamqueenbee
@Clem J
@genny
@fruitsalad
@finnickthedog
@kitzsuna
@Barkley13
@apoptosis09
@Zenge142
not me looking for the insert roster button
I was hoping to hear from zenge after I pinged him before answering@_rae_
I don’t see how i could have a solid wolf read on anyone in this game state. Maybe you guys have better reads on the other players than I doftr I don't see how anyone could have a solid wolfread on Clem in this gamestate so I agree with Dubz that I find votes there uninspiring

I feel less bad about voting them out here than anyone else.
What is the exercise you’re looking for? I’m sorry I’m hopelessly behind@GoSpursGo
@_rae_
@screamqueenbee
@Clem J
@genny
@fruitsalad
@finnickthedog
@kitzsuna
@Barkley13
@apoptosis09
@Zenge142
not me looking for the insert roster button
Just a snap decision of whether you find the listed player to be village or wolf. No justification for either is required.What is the exercise you’re looking for? I’m sorry I’m hopelessly behind
Vravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
potentialsheltervet
WildZoo
Zenge142
V
V
I fear there will be too few Ws at this time
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
AM - Wravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
potentialsheltervet
WildZoo
Zenge142
WhatAM - W
I think you’re village!ravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
potentialsheltervet
WildZoo
Zenge142
Apop plsAM - W
Vravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
potentialsheltervet
WildZoo
Zenge142
V
V
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For all three?I think you’re village!![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Some of y'all are gonna make Jay sad with how you're failing at this exercise. Do you want to make Jay sad???
I misunderstood the assignment.For all three?
It's alright. You can still answer.I misunderstood the assignment.
I didn’t realize the exercise was just gthSome of y'all are gonna make Jay sad with how you're failing at this exercise. Do you want to make Jay sad???
Similar threads
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 22K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K