You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And the three listed above?AM - W
My gut read on Dubz is village
My gut has yet to speak to me about the other two.
My gut has yet to speak to me about the other two.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
when you're out at dinner and all 3 people are checking the thread the whole time 😂
That reminds me of the one time I went to the Olive Garden during the noob game.when you're out at dinner and all 3 people are checking the thread the whole time 😂
That’s good. A quiet gut is a happy gutMy gut read on Dubz is village
My gut has yet to speak to me about the other two.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
when you're out at dinner and all 3 people are checking the thread the whole time 😂
Nuh uh I was also answering a message from my sister!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Come to dinner with us, we miss you 🥺That reminds me of the one time I went to the Olive Garden during the noob game.
In any gamestate smhftr I don't see how anyone could have a solid wolfread on Clem in this gamestate so I agree with Dubz that I find votes there uninspiring
Vravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
potentialsheltervet
WildZoo
Zenge142
V
I don't love that zenge isn't responding to me (thought he may still be catching up) so we'll say baddie for now and see what happens, the shift from "KILL THE WOLVES" to "D1 isn't enough info is also weird to me.
"I'm not a failed DJ. I'm pre-successful." Day 1 Vote Tally
apop ()
rae (3) - AM, finn, samac
CeeGee (1) - fruit
fruit (1) - Barky
PSV ()
samac ()
DubZ (1) - Clem
Clem (2) - Spurs, rae
AM ()
screamqueenbee ()
genny ()
finn ()
kitszuna ()
Barky ()
Zenge ()
Spurs (1) - apoptosis
Sleep/No Vote ()
9/16 voting
@_rae_, you are kinda sorta in the lead!
Missing: sqb, PSV, genny, CG, kitzsuna, Zenge, DubZ
Vote closes TONIGHT, 11/30, at 9 PM EST (~2 hours)
apop ()
rae (3) - AM, finn, samac
CeeGee (1) - fruit
fruit (1) - Barky
PSV ()
samac ()
DubZ (1) - Clem
Clem (2) - Spurs, rae
AM ()
screamqueenbee ()
genny ()
finn ()
kitszuna ()
Barky ()
Zenge ()
Spurs (1) - apoptosis
Sleep/No Vote ()
9/16 voting
@_rae_, you are kinda sorta in the lead!
Missing: sqb, PSV, genny, CG, kitzsuna, Zenge, DubZ
Vote closes TONIGHT, 11/30, at 9 PM EST (~2 hours)
That’s good. A quiet gut is a happy gut
The irony here being that I have IBS
I keep reading this as squeeb so that's your name in my brain from now on @screamqueenbee
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
potentialsheltervet
WildZoo
Zenge142
V
V
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
When you laugh react a post that you thought was supposed to be funny but everyone else hits cares and you feel like a dick
i'm gonna change zenge to W for that care react. so shady.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why apop?I’m going to Vote for Apop
Yeet Apop
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Inb4 he care reacts this post tooi'm gonna change zenge to W for that care react. so shady.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Feels like a red herringAnd the three listed above?
So can I put down v for all three or...?Feels like a red herring
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I may no longer be questioning why apop lol
Hey @screamqueenbee do you have a read there?
Hey @screamqueenbee do you have a read there?
I thought you were blindly sleeping me? 🤔Why apop?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I never said blindlyI thought you were blindly sheeping me? 🤔
I'll have to just move on soon enough because I still got the rest of the roster to go through.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Idk man everyone feels like good Janet to me because I don't even know if we're looking for bad Janets.So can I put down v for all three or...?
What if the bad Janets are the friends we made along the way?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
That sounds like someone having IBSI keep reading this as squeeb so that's your name in my brain from now on @screamqueenbee
For me
PSV - w
dubz - v
Zenge - w
Alright, onto the next.
PSV - w
dubz - v
Zenge - w
Alright, onto the next.
ravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
rae
finnickthedog
GoSpursGo
rae
finnickthedog
GoSpursGo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Selfravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
rae
finnickthedog
GoSpursGo
V
V
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Bad Janetravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
potentialsheltervet
WildZoo
Zenge142
Good Janet
Bad Janet
As an IBS girlie, can confirmThat sounds like someone having IBS
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
HeyFor me
PSV - w
dubz - v
Zenge - w
Alright, onto the next.
This may be annoying but you’re just not hitting the people in my POE.ravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
rae
finnickthedog
GoSpursGo
V
V
self
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Re: What, the Jason RP? She's just having fun with it.I may no longer be questioning why apop lol
Hey @screamqueenbee do you have a read there?
Re: Liking the Jags? Unfortunately, I am obligated to like them, as they drafted one of my alma mater's best players.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Good Janetravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
rae
finnickthedog
GoSpursGo
Bad Janet
Good Janet
What?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Good JanetRe: What, the Jason RP? She's just having fun with it.
Re: Liking the Jags? Unfortunately, I am obligated to like them, as they drafted one of my alma mater's best players.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
In a game affiliation senseRe: What, the Jason RP? She's just having fun with it.
Re: Liking the Jags? Unfortunately, I am obligated to like them, as they drafted one of my alma mater's best players.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Vravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
rae
finnickthedog
GoSpursGo
V
V
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
GET OUTGood Janet
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
What?
For me
PSV - w
dubz - v
Zenge - w
Alright, onto the next.
You stole my thunderBad Janet
Good Janet
Bad Janet
Wow. Wow wow wow.For me
PSV - w
dubz - v
Zenge - w
Alright, onto the next.
Okay.
Okay.
Wow.
Wow wow wow.
Wow.
Next time answer quicker!You stole my thunder
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Skill issue 😔Next time answer quicker!
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I'm of the theory that this is Saw 5, this game is the least painful if we all work together and everyone is the same.In a game affiliation sense
Oops, all village
Similar threads
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 22K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K