You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
HI SAMAC WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IF I TOLD YOU I WAS YEETING YOUOh only 4 pages goodie
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I'm not sure I implied either, but rereading your initial question, I think that a reference to w in their role would make the most sense.I'm unclear if you're saying that samac is being misleading or that mods would have put a reference in her role PM to bad guys for this reason
not reading is the reason I only have a masters and not a phd
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Is this what it felt like for Blake Bortles to be cut from the Jaguars?Yeet apop
I am questioning if apop is soft volunteering to be the sacrificial lamb.I figure since no one volunteered to be the sacrificial lamb, maybe most wincons require living![]()
But who knows, and/or if that would be with good intention
I dunno where you all are as far as gut reads so here pre the last few hours
Players:
1.) @GoSpursGo - V
2.) @Animal Midwife - V
3.) @_rae_ - W
4.) @screamqueenbee - W
5.) @potentialsheltervet - V
6.) @Clem J - V
7.) @WildZoo - V
8.) @genny - W
9.) @fruitsalad - V
10.) @finnickthedog - V
11.) @CeeGee14 - V
12.) @kitzsuna - V
13.) @Barkley13 - V
14.) @samac - V
15.) @apoptosis09 - W
19.) @Zenge142 - V
Players:
1.) @GoSpursGo - V
2.) @Animal Midwife - V
3.) @_rae_ - W
4.) @screamqueenbee - W
5.) @potentialsheltervet - V
6.) @Clem J - V
7.) @WildZoo - V
8.) @genny - W
9.) @fruitsalad - V
10.) @finnickthedog - V
11.) @CeeGee14 - V
12.) @kitzsuna - V
13.) @Barkley13 - V
14.) @samac - V
15.) @apoptosis09 - W
19.) @Zenge142 - V
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
My guy?????V
W
… W?
fruitsalad
Full Member
i'm here i'm here, i'm very sorry! give me a moment i'll catch up roughly
I'm halfway through the list with increasing contracted windows of answering.I dunno where you all are as far as gut reads so here pre the last few hours
Players:
1.) @GoSpursGo - V
2.) @Animal Midwife - V
3.) @_rae_ - W
4.) @screamqueenbee - W
5.) @potentialsheltervet - V
6.) @Clem J - V
7.) @WildZoo - V
8.) @genny - W
9.) @fruitsalad - V
10.) @finnickthedog - V
11.) @CeeGee14 - V
12.) @kitzsuna - V
13.) @Barkley13 - V
14.) @samac - V
15.) @apoptosis09 - W
19.) @Zenge142 - V
WhoopsSmh samac went and voted when she was supposed to be sheeping me
I'd like opinions from some of the nooblets on rae? I know Spurs said he was feeling excited villager vibes.
It’s GTH, and I’m just going on vibes. You’ll note I’m not voting for you so we will see how next few days go!My guy?????
fruitsalad
Full Member
what?So, I actually remembered when the game started and browsed the thread real quick, back when it was only like 4 pages. I thought to myself, “let me finish this nutrition assignment and I’ll check in.” Spoiler alert: I completely forgot to check in because nutrition is a son of a biscuit and after an hour, I just wanted to slam my head into a wall. And I’m still not done!
Not super what it’s going on since there’s no wolves, so I might just vote sleep for this cycle until there’s more info.
We got a wolf on day.1 in deth mommy. Why so opposed?I've said, I don't want to really vote anyone but I would like to save my vote sleep and also not get bonked.
Of course I'm hoping not to be voted out as right now I am the only for sure village person that I know of.
That was sheer luck.We got a wolf on day.1 in deth mommy. Why so opposed?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PS can someone tell grandma (me) what GTH actually stands for?
Also when you catch up you'll see I have, and with feeling!We got a wolf on day.1 in deth mommy. Why so opposed?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Fly safe!Okey dokey, plane is pushing back. I suppose we will see once we are in the air if we have functioning wifi!
If not, good luck team
Gun to headPS can someone tell grandma (me) what GTH actually stands for?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Gun to HeadPS can someone tell grandma (me) what GTH actually stands for?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
If I get Blake Bortled maybe some people who suddenly decided I'm a baddie is actually on a rival dance team
No it wasn’t it was a bus there’s a difference lolThat was sheer luck.
fruitsalad
Full Member
whyI'm putting finn in my wallet.
did something about finn make it feel not sinuous?
I always thought you were way better than AcidcatIf I get Blake Bortled maybe some people who suddenly decided I'm a baddie is actually on a rival dance team
Did you glean anything else from the thread? That’s a good bit of thread knowledge from a specific few pagesI did. We've got Zenge saying there are obviously wolves and Samac agrees after checking her own role PM. Can't say I'm completely convinced, but maybe I just have too much faith in the rules .
Gun to head
Gun to Head
Thank you! I'm just not hip with the lingo these days
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
More likely you'll get Byron LeftwichedIf I get Blake Bortled maybe some people who suddenly decided I'm a baddie is actually on a rival dance team
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Vravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
rae
finnickthedog
GoSpursGo
V
V
What if I yeet samac while she's not looking
Sinuous?why
did something about finn make it feel not sinuous?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Vravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
samac
apoptosis09
screamqueenbee
V
V
fruitsalad
Full Member
i'll do betterClem, because I have a hard time reading him. CG, but CG almost never feels town to me. Apop, but again, apop feels like low hanging fruit. Barkley, because of the fruit yeet with little surrounding explanation pretty early on.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Like sexySinuous?
Someone usually does a spreadsheet ….Since people seem to be on now, I can do the best of both. samac can superglue it together later or something.
Zenges? 😀
I know but I don't understand what that means in this context.Like sexy
I’ve done it d1 a few times to force reads out of people to get a vibeIs GTH usually a d1 exercise? been a while since I've done it and I don't read games when I'm modding
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I skimmed, but let me go back and re-read. Odds are I probably still won’t get it because you need to bash me over the head for anything to get into my brain.Did you glean anything else from the thread? That’s a good bit of thread knowledge from a specific few pages
samac getting free labor here smh smhSomeone usually does a spreadsheet ….
Zenges? 😀
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I think it's a ref to Jeremy BearimyI know but I don't understand what that means in this context.
I’m playing catch up give me a break 😂samac getting free labor here smh smh
Ah, I haven't watched that far yet.I think it's a ref to Jeremy Bearimy
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
But also, sexyAh, I haven't watched that far yet.
Anyway, here's mine
samac - v
apop - w
scream - w
samac - v
apop - w
scream - w
ravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
kitzsuna
Animal Midwife
genny
kitzsuna
Animal Midwife
genny
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That’s not GTHGTH? Sure, why not. But don't be shocked if I have no wolf reads.
Rae-V
Spurs-N
Fruit and Clem-????
Dubz-N. Haven't played with them and so far, nothing strikes me as odd
PSV-N
Apop-N.
PSV-Slight V
Zenge-N. Still not super convinced with how hot he came in with, "there are wolves! Bloodlust!" And then just sorta fades away. But maybe that's just Zenge being Zenge
Everyone else I'm either forgetting or just haven't played with enough to give a reason for my vibes read.
V or w no in between
I’m sure AM has already said this but I had to reiterate
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Yeah, sorry. AM already told me. Will keep that in mind going forward. Thanks for correcting!That’s not GTH
V or w no in between
I’m sure AM has already said this but I had to reiterate
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Okay, that's how I interpreted the situation too, which is why I realigned my worldview a bit from earlier in the day. So how are you making that piece fit into your OAV worldview?I'm not sure I implied either, but rereading your initial question, I think that a reference to w in their role would make the most sense.
not reading is the reason I only have a masters and not a phd
Vravioli ravioli give me your gut readioli
kitzsuna
Animal Midwife
genny
V
V
HuhBad Janet
Good Janet
Bad Janet
Similar threads
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 22K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K