The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I kind of want people to confirm or deny that the things I flagged are normal Clem behavior.
Clem is prickly for me.
He usually drops in and is like “wolf village wolf never rescinded probably good” and then leaves. I haven’t felt that he is doing that here. There have been times he has done more but usually I can follow it and find village Clem. He feels much more enigma state right now
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to be honest, folks, without any outward signs of night activities (other than apparently some people got to play Secret Santa?) I feel like I'm still on mostly vibes.

I would personally probably move @screamqueenbee away from my W reads list and more toward V. I don't agree with some of their thought processes (except, ironically, we both voted Clem yesterday), but they sure seem to be dancing to the beat of their own drum and not in step with a pack. And I like that they're trying to participate, whereas it would be easy for a n00b wolf to hide in the background
 
I have to be honest, folks, without any outward signs of night activities (other than apparently some people got to play Secret Santa?) I feel like I'm still on mostly vibes.

I would personally probably move @screamqueenbee away from my W reads list and more toward V. I don't agree with some of their thought processes (except, ironically, we both voted Clem yesterday), but they sure seem to be dancing to the beat of their own drum and not in step with a pack. And I like that they're trying to participate, whereas it would be easy for a n00b wolf to hide in the background
i'm not comfortable with village reading screams just yet
 
I have to be honest, folks, without any outward signs of night activities (other than apparently some people got to play Secret Santa?) I feel like I'm still on mostly vibes.

I would personally probably move @screamqueenbee away from my W reads list and more toward V. I don't agree with some of their thought processes (except, ironically, we both voted Clem yesterday), but they sure seem to be dancing to the beat of their own drum and not in step with a pack. And I like that they're trying to participate, whereas it would be easy for a n00b wolf to hide in the background
I feel like she was largely in the background until I started questioning her.
 
i didn’t say i knew her affiliation lol. I do see what role she flipped as tho.
If the roles equate to affiliation than we’d be on the same team. Thats what I was saying.
But it’s a shorty game and that can be a very dangerous assumption
But I gotta put some small stock somewhere or the no affiliation flips will drive me mad
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime
 
Even in the absence of being able to articulate any of your reads surely you could identify some of the posts that set you off?
i did give an earlier reasoning on the initial CG vote

the vote on genny is largely driven by tonal shifts

i'll probably look for posts and share them later in the day

but i like to give general impressions on a collection of posts
 
i did give an earlier reasoning on the initial CG vote

the vote on genny is largely driven by tonal shifts

i'll probably look for posts and share them later in the day

but i like to give general impressions on a collection of posts

Sure, but you listed like 7 people as potential baddies. I feel like you should be able to give a little bit more on at least some of them. I will await your posts later in the day.

You've also had at least one person you said you felt was village (I think it was rae). Any reasoning there?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad