Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Medium good. Why, was there anything in particular that stuck out to you?How do we feel about barks
Additionally, fruit wolfed with her (after the sub) so got a close up look at W!CGCg was wolf last game and fruit is voting her so I assume fruit thinks she’s playing a similar game.
Feeling greater than medium good to me. Some very insightful thoughts and questions.everyone, how are you reading finns?
I have no experience with mason so I can't comment there. I will say, he seems very different than the game we previously played together and where I totted.On Clem... I don't like the claiming mason right out of the gate and I also didn't like the vote during the potential tie situation. The reaction when I questioned some of this gave me the impression this is not unusual for Clem. Is that the case?
There are so many things I could say about this.I think people were getting petty in the sociopolitical forum many years back and it had to be taken away.
B-but... I *did* read closely 🙁Also, I've given you guys lots of hints if you read closely![]()