Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I say “I was protected”Who said anything about making a big list??
You say “I was blocked”
AM says “I was tracked”
Rae says “I was set on fire and didn’t die” ?????
It makes a list itself lol
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well I say “I was protected”Who said anything about making a big list??
Yes welcome to the gameI’m concerned
Yeah i was nervous about last night’s cycle but im officially pooping nowYes welcome to the game
Yikes.I tried that with AM and got unabashedly ignored![]()
I didn't say that.Well I say “I was protected”
You say “I was blocked”
AM says “I was tracked”
Rae says “I was set on fire and didn’t die” ?????
It makes a list itself lol
I didn’t say the other thing either it was all just a hypothetical listI didn't say that.
I am known for having a big fat mouthI didn’t say the other thing either it was all just a hypothetical list
Other than Rae I guess lol
Lmao same. You remind me a lot of baby meI am known for having a big fat mouth
Oh really?I have seen the Genny way.
I’m not moving off Clem unless I absolutely have to
If I grow up to be you I’m okay with thatLmao same. You remind me a lot of baby me
Yes.Oh really?
You said you puzzle together the actions to reverse engineer a POE of who actually has the ability.You're expecting too much of my memory banks
Obviously people can use their discretionWell I say “I was protected”
You say “I was blocked”
AM says “I was tracked”
Rae says “I was set on fire and didn’t die” ?????
It makes a list itself lol
Is POE like person of interest…but a word with an e that i cant think of?You said you puzzle together the actions to reverse engineer a POE of who actually has the ability.
Spurs are you mad we’re cooking and you can’t keep up or do you have thoughts
Process of EliminationIs POE like person of interest…but a word with an e that i cant think of?
This is a fair point.Obviously people can use their discretion
I'm just saying I don't think shutting down conversations about night actions entirely is helpful for this particular setup
I like pool of eelsIs POE like person of interest…but a word with an e that i cant think of?
Dopeeeeeeuh yeah... so. yo, don't yeet me, bro.
![]()
Yeah that's how I mechanically solve games as all affiliations lol kind why I feel the way I do about softs too, go hard or shut up imo.You said you puzzle together the actions to reverse engineer a POE of who actually has the ability.
I can't keep up 🙁Spurs are you mad we’re cooking and you can’t keep up or do you have thoughts
That message was ominousWhy?
HuhI have seen the Genny way.
I’m already in the hole so may as well say i don’t think there is any way i can achieve my wincon at this point lol so all i can hope for is a Village win lolYeah that's how I mechanically solve games as all affiliations lol kind why I feel the way I do about softs too, go hard or shut up imo.
And yeah I have different tolerances for mechanical info sharing but in this particular setup when we're supposed to be working together to meet secret wincons, it seems worth being a little more open, no?
We literally know we can't just win the game by yeeting wolves. It is a fact of the setup.
…. Are we allowed to talk about the wincons?
5.) We're trying something new in The Good Place because it's paradise! There are no bad guys here! Village must work together to attain their individual wincons in order to win as a team! As some wincons can still be met post-mortem, individual villager wincons will not be revealed until the conclusion of the game.
it's not expressly forbidden, so i guess that's a yes? you go first 😉…. Are we allowed to talk about the wincons?
I mean if we are taking this at face value we should be collaborating more…. Are we allowed to talk about the wincons?
it's not expressly forbidden, so i guess that's a yes? you go first 😉
….. no thank youit's not expressly forbidden, so i guess that's a yes? you go first 😉
…. I just equated the no talking about roles to not talking about win cons. I’m a raging idiot.I mean if we are taking this at face value we should be collaborating more
But we have figured out that we are in the bad place yes sooo idk if that still stands
Soooo are we gonna discuss wincons then? Lol maybe not in specifics if possible?…. I just equated the no talking about roles to not talking about win cons. I’m a raging idiot.
Ah no wait I have other reasons I thought this I’m not as dumb as I thought okay carry on…. I just equated the no talking about roles to not talking about win cons. I’m a raging idiot.
That would be what my mechanics loving ass would like to doSoooo are we gonna discuss wincons then? Lol maybe not in specifics if possible?
Oh can I pretend to be AMIn the spirit of trying to meet people where they're at, @Animal Midwife how do you think we should proceed?
I'm still pro-genny/Clem.In the spirit of trying to meet people where they're at, @Animal Midwife how do you think we should proceed?
i feel like this goes against what's in the rules if we're supposed to be able to win together. minus the wolves?if people have disrupters to other win cons and that is their win con
Ooh thats trueThat would be what my mechanics loving ass would like to do
But I don’t know what people have as their win cons and if people have disrupters to other win cons and that is their win con I am not entirely sure lol
Technically the opening said we are all villagersi feel like this goes against what's in the rules if we're supposed to be able to win together. minus the wolves?
Thank you for trusting us with your point of viewI'm still pro-genny/Clem.
I am still not convinced a wolf pack exists for what it’s worth but yeah maybe? I dunno man.i feel like this goes against what's in the rules if we're supposed to be able to win together. minus the wolves?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.