-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
that's what i've been sayingBut someone is doing night kills soo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
As I said, it’s been a LONG day. I promise I’m not usually this brain dead. Everyone, just ignore what I’ve been sayingI think you're confusing AM and finn with me and Barks lol
WhoaAlso village blocc
Kitz, genny, samac
Also, rudeWhoa
Why are genny and samac in it but not me?Also village blocc
Kitz, genny, samac
You have been poking at me since D1. I don’t know what to make of you.Why are genny and samac in it but not me?
Blocc is just who I’m positive is village otherwise Bob’s your uncle. I told you I feel better about you, you’re just not blocc.Also, rude
You have no thoughts on any of the multiple things I've said for the past three days?You have been poking at me since D1. I don’t know what to make of you.
Same thing I told spurs. Village blocc is village or I’m an egg face.You have no thoughts on any of the multiple things I've said for the past three days?
That doesn’t mean I don’t think you’re village. It just means I have reasons to be more confident about the others.
Why are you so confident on genny and samac?Same thing I told spurs. Village blocc is village or I’m an egg face.
That doesn’t mean I don’t think you’re village. It just means I have reasons to be more confident about the others.
I have seen the genny way and I worry that if I elaborate I put us both at risk.Why are you so confident on genny and samac?
Samac I have similar reasons.
The genny way is used to be tone read based on content posts. I hope you're not talking about tinfoils.I have seen the genny way and I worry that if I elaborate I put us both at risk.
Samac I have similar reasons.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well then no, I guess I haven't seen THAT genny way. I have found genny though.The genny way is used to be tone read based on content posts. I hope you're not talking about tinfoils.
Not via tinfoils.
And samac in the exact same way?Well then no, I guess I haven't seen THAT genny way. I have found genny though.
Not via tinfoils.
No. Different way but potentially mechanically.And samac in the exact same way?
I don't know what you're talking about.No. Different way but potentially mechanically.
So… in the short term, is the genny way yeeting Clem?I have seen the genny way and I worry that if I elaborate I put us both at risk.
Samac I have similar reasons.
I feel like Jason right now lol.
I don’t think genny has anything to do with Clem. But I do think we should get Clem out of the way so we can move on.So… in the short term, is the genny way yeeting Clem?
I feel like Jason right now lol.
You might have to trust me in this oneI don't know what you're talking about.
Fun Fact: The cheaper and more durable Aluminum Foil usurped Tin Foil as the primary foil on the market, after World War II.tinfoil
Please share!I’m having a tinfoil moment but I fear to fully explain I will overshare…..
Fun Fact: Sharing is Caring!share
Fun fact: sand bag Janet is greatFun Fact: Sharing is Caring!![]()
I still don’t get it. It could be the wine.I don’t think genny has anything to do with Clem.
Anywho. I’ve been on Clem since day 1, so since all I can do right now is make a yeet vote, and you seem to say it’s no worse than neutral, I’ll stay for now.
I have trust issues based on the non-AI things I’ve seen people cleared for so genny’s not blocc to me until I see more
I do not wish to beI wish clem would give a solid argument for not being yeeted
Genny also
*mic drop*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have re-read and it didn’t help.I’m going to need to re-read all this tomorrow.
Anyways, yeeting Clem seems reasonabke
Well it’s not tomorrow yetI have re-read and it didn’t help.
Anyways, yeeting Clem seems reasonabke
It is in the Eastern Zone.Well it’s not tomorrow yet
Also, my finals are halfway done now so that's chill.
Also, sorry for freaking out earlier. I'm just frustrated by the mechanical assumptions.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Does anyone else have neighbors who do all red everything in their holiday decorations?
Our neighbor down the street only decorates with red lights and its like living in a ROb Zombie moive
Our neighbor down the street only decorates with red lights and its like living in a ROb Zombie moive
No but I have a neighbor who goes red for halloween. They used to give out chips so I had to hit them up every year.Does anyone else have neighbors who do all red everything in their holiday decorations?
Our neighbor down the street only decorates with red lights and its like living in a ROb Zombie moive
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Like I don't mind it, but it's a very interesting aestheticNo but I have a neighbor who goes red for halloween. They used to give out chips so I had to hit them up every year.
I appreciate the blocc but maybe you should make it your helpful blocc and not village blocc?Also village blocc
Kitz, genny, samac
I promised I wasn’t a baddie 😬
Conceited AM? gosh 😛Why are genny and samac in it but not me?
Oh are we past the point where you constantly have to remind us that we murdered you??Fun Fact: The cheaper and more durable Aluminum Foil usurped Tin Foil as the primary foil on the market, after World War II.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think I'm gonna
Yeet genny
Yeet genny
Alright I've thought some more. In short... no, I can't accept that. Like, you understand that I cannot possibly accept a village block of you, genny, an all-but admitted 3P, and a n00b without some serious receipts, right? In particular, @samac I'm having flashblacks to vampy's "I'm a 3P but I swear I'm village-aligned" story from the n00b game.You might have to trust me in this one
I'm inclined to just take my shot on Clem who I've been on since day 1, which maybe that'll give you guys some time to explain and/or additional info will come out that will support your claims. But right now this whole thing stinks to me.
Listen I’m not outing genny so no.Alright I've thought some more. In short... no, I can't accept that. Like, you understand that I cannot possibly accept a village block of you, genny, an all-but admitted 3P, and a n00b without some serious receipts, right? In particular, @samac I'm having flashblacks to vampy's "I'm a 3P but I swear I'm village-aligned" story from the n00b game.
I'm inclined to just take my shot on Clem who I've been on since day 1, which maybe that'll give you guys some time to explain and/or additional info will come out that will support your claims. But right now this whole thing stinks to me.
Samac and I had a date night and I feel pretty confident she’s not a baddie.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like I said... I'll give you some time. But you're not getting blind faith forever.Listen I’m not outing genny so no.
Samac and I had a date night and I feel pretty confident she’s not a baddie.
I'm not implying @kitzsuna is a baddie, I'm saying y'all could be trying to pocket her.Also the noob all but outed herself but I’m not going to finish it for her either. I know what the noob’s night action is and maybe that’s not AI in this game but I think with everything else the noob has done it’s pretty darn close to a guarantee.
Could I interest you in a Clem yeet instead?I think I'm gonna
Yeet genny
Fair enoughLike I said... I'll give you some time. But you're not getting blind faith forever.
Rood. Also genuinely what would be the benefit of pocketing someone who is still learning what’s going on? Why not pocket a stronger player?I'm not implying @kitzsuna is a baddie, I'm saying y'all could be trying to pocket her.
All things being equal, yes it would be better to do that. But it is much easier to pocket a newer player.Rood. Also genuinely what would be the benefit of pocketing someone who is still learning what’s going on? Why not pocket a stronger player?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not interested in a runaway bandwagon, no. Tends to stall discussion. I'd like to talk to genny.Could I interest you in a Clem yeet instead?
Is there anyway i can assuage your reservations about me?All things being equal, yes it would be better to do that. But it is much easier to pocket a newer player.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 22K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K