The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Honestly same question to anyone who has been focused on Clem, if you think we're looking for a pack (and to be clear, I don't, but I won't take that perspective away from you) your POE should be more than one person, or two incompatible people. so you should have more people to talk about and talk to.

It doesn't apply to everyone because I don't think there's anything to unpartner Clem and genny, but that's part of why I'm frustrated by the continuous Clem circling.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly same question to anyone who has been focused on Clem, if you think we're looking for a pack (and to be clear, I don't, but I won't take that perspective away from you) your POE should be more than one person, or two incompatible people. so you should have more people to talk about and talk to.

It doesn't apply to everyone because I don't think there's anything to unpartner Clem and genny, but that's part of why I'm frustrated by the continuous Clem circling.
I'm also suspicious of rae and squeeb.
 
Honestly same question to anyone who has been focused on Clem, if you think we're looking for a pack (and to be clear, I don't, but I won't take that perspective away from you) your POE should be more than one person, or two incompatible people. so you should have more people to talk about and talk to.

It doesn't apply to everyone because I don't think there's anything to unpartner Clem and genny, but that's part of why I'm frustrated by the continuous Clem circling.
Rae, samac, CG
 
Honestly same question to anyone who has been focused on Clem, if you think we're looking for a pack (and to be clear, I don't, but I won't take that perspective away from you) your POE should be more than one person, or two incompatible people. so you should have more people to talk about and talk to.

It doesn't apply to everyone because I don't think there's anything to unpartner Clem and genny, but that's part of why I'm frustrated by the continuous Clem circling.
I love this
 
Alright, have those avenues been explored today and I missed it?

(Honest question, I am addicted to clicking notifications but unfortunately that means I sometimes end up skipping pages and not realizing it)
I don’t think so?
But I especially get lost sometimes when I’m catching up and interacting in real time at the same time
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And again I recognize it's hypocritical and a bit of Monday morning quarterbacking since I wasn't here but damn we aren't gonna win the game just by yeeting Clem, regardless of who he is. So let's not let everyone sit back and hide under the foregone conclusion of his death.
 
And again I recognize it's hypocritical and a bit of Monday morning quarterbacking since I wasn't here but damn we aren't gonna win the game just by yeeting Clem, regardless of who he is. So let's not let everyone sit back and hide under the foregone conclusion of his death.
I hope we do!
:heckyeah:
 
I don't understand the implication that reads should be limited to people who are compatible if you think there is a pack.

That only makes sense to me if at least one the reads is confirmed rather than just suspect
If you think there is a pack
And the only two people in your POE are incompatible
Then where is the rest of your pack?
 
This is so interesting~
We're devolving into distrust.
It's only a matter of time before someone starts dancing in the town square and then we're all dancing in the town square.
 
i don't think a game this size would be built around the death of one single player

Amd since nobody has rejoiced by saying they've met their wincon, I assume we don't have the points either lol
I'm not sure about others, but I won't know if my wincon has been met until the end of the game.
 
Dance Summer GIF by A24
 
Hopefully among the people I'm currently reading as neutral.

But even my village reads aren't set in stone. The game is still going. Why on earth would I have to have it all figured out right now?
I'm not saying to have to have it all figured out. Quite the opposite.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i don't think a game this size would be built around the death of one single player

Amd since nobody has rejoiced by saying they've met their wincon, I assume we don't have the points either lol
Yeah fair enough
It’s my problem. I don’t think there’s a traditional wolf pack and that’s why I can’t seem to make a connection work between and I feel like I’m spinning my wheels.
I do have a thought about Clem that I don’t want to shout on thread, but if I’m right and he’s a Shawn that’s a baddie I think I have a good idea on what to do next.
 
Well if we're talking about wincons I was told I wouldn't know if I met mine until the end of the game
 
@Animal Midwife I've been on squeeb today when I wasn't before. Any particular reason you're pairing us?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad