The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well if we're talking about wincons I was told I wouldn't know if I met mine until the end of the game
Invasion Of The Body Snatchers Someone GIF

WITCH
 
I’ll just say this—while I’m looking forward to sorting through this later, and appreciate the exercise, I am probably not moving off Clem tonight. At this point I feel like I’m more likely to make a mistake by moving off what has been my gut read since day 1.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ll just say this—while I’m looking forward to sorting through this later, and appreciate the exercise, I am probably not moving off Clem tonight. At this point I feel like I’m more likely to make a mistake by moving off what has been my gut read since day 1.
Nobody is saying you have to end up elsewhere or even move off Clem at all. He's very clearly getting yoten.

But I said this was going to waste the day and here we are.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's gonna be really funny at the end of the game when nobody believed me and they have to go "omg, he was telling the truth"
 
I wasn’t. Consider this the opposite of @WildZoo ’s reaction test. I like seeing who decides to fill the silence and with what.
You said anyone but you unprompted. If you were worried about it, why not bring it up?

Filling silence is half shirt posts and half pokes. Why not poke?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad