You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
There was enough discussion that I felt like it moved my reads along as well as my theories on the game itself. I don't feel like people just parked on Clem and peaced out.
Could it have been more productive? Sure. But I don't think it was wasted.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
wow that's roodshorty’s weird mod pop in
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bad things are probably going to happen! They’re likely not controllable were along for the rideI want it noted I’m still worried about what shorty’s weird mod pop in means
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Clem is a question that I think we could very easily solve by yeeting him out.@screamqueenbee where are you voting today?
And I strive to be a question solver
Maybe we're all gonna die
Geez dubz, can't you remember that we're already dead?
No I’m saying you’ve been on me since day one so why would I try to deflect to a pack mate if I’m worried about you, rather than someone else? People are sus of genny and I’m shouting that genny is village; wouldn’t it make sense to push a common wolf read rather than a packmate?How's that connect to me pushing squeeb though? If you're incompatible, isn't that a good thing for her to be pushed by me?
Why roodwow that's rood
I’ve never played a game where a mod made a pop in post mid cycle
Then why haven’t you voted?Clem is a question that I think we could very easily solve by yeeting him out.
And I strive to be a question solver
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe we're all gonna double die!!Geez dubz, can't you remember that we're already dead?
Oh important question I just thought of.I mean I don't have to kill them personally
As long as they, you know, die
You said you don’t have to kill them personally… but have you been killing?
🤔
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You called her weird! Now you'll get 50 lashesWhy rood
I’ve never played a game where a mod made a pop in post mid cycle
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
you called me weird 😡Why rood
I’ve never played a game where a mod made a pop in post mid cycle
Maybe we're all gonna double die!!
Maybe we're all gonna double die!!
Into the Janet void!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unyeet genny yeet Clem
@kaydubs @SARdoghandler @supershorty
I wanna be on this vote in case he's vengeful. No way Clem doesn't go for the kill Dubz option
@kaydubs @SARdoghandler @supershorty
I wanna be on this vote in case he's vengeful. No way Clem doesn't go for the kill Dubz option
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But also in case samac is right that he's a big bad, and it has to be unanimous or something? Idk. I feel like that gets talked about now and again but I'm not sure I've ever actually seen it be a thing
Your big daddy needed 3/4 of the vote to dieBut also in case samac is right that he's a big bad, and it has to be unanimous or something? Idk. I feel like that gets talked about now and again but I'm not sure I've ever actually seen it be a thing
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
They weren't bad guys though!Your big daddy needed 3/4 of the vote to die
Or some higher number than usual.Your big daddy needed 3/4 of the vote to die
I just remember cause it was me lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Different making that a requirement for a role that has to be killed for another team to win
FAIRThey weren't bad guys though!
We were very very good neutrals
#NeutralRulez
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
A rushed action is a rash action.Then why haven’t you voted?
genny's a more common wolfread than Clem?No I’m saying you’ve been on me since day one so why would I try to deflect to a pack mate if I’m worried about you, rather than someone else? People are sus of genny and I’m shouting that genny is village; wouldn’t it make sense to push a common wolf read rather than a packmate?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But maybe would make sense for a singular big bad??Different making that a requirement for a role that has to be killed for another team to win
you called me weird 😡
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Am I drinking the Kool aid
She’s been mentioned the most other than clemgenny's a more common wolfread than Clem?
Am I drinking the Kool aid
I love that this thread is 66 pages and we still don’t know what’s going on in this game
*chefs kiss*
*chefs kiss*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I thought you had it all figured out!I love that this thread is 66 pages and we still don’t know what’s going on in this game
*chefs kiss*
GIF repeater
I SURE HOPE I DOI thought you had it all figured out!
MY ROLE PM IS FULL OF MOD HMMS AND LAUGHS
ITS ROOD
SHE DID IT AGAINI SURE HOPE I DO
MY ROLE PM IS FULL OF MOD HMMS AND LAUGHS
ITS ROOD
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The real Bad Place was the games you played along the way.I love that this thread is 66 pages and we still don’t know what’s going on in this game
*chefs kiss*
Okay fineBut maybe would make sense for a singular big bad??
Yeet Clem
@supershorty @kaydubs @SARdoghandler
I waited too long to vote because no one else ever seemed viable so now I bandwagon
Thank you for asking this, I got distracted and forgot to
Because part of what I wanted to see was who OTHER people wanted to poke, and who was happy to just let the day slip by.You said anyone but you unprompted. If you were worried about it, why not bring it up?
Filling silence is half shirt posts and half pokes. Why not poke?
If I do the poking and say HEY LET'S ALL TALK ABOUT RAE AND CG AND SAMAC I'm gonna get some confbias. Obviously I can't do this all of the time, and I *do* make a decent attempt to poke about 90% of the time, but today I made the active decision to see what everyone else said (or didn't say).
I agree with @finnickthedog on this. I don't think the day was wasted. The silence from a few people was loud.Nobody is saying you have to end up elsewhere or even move off Clem at all. He's very clearly getting yoten.
But I said this was going to waste the day and here we are.
Somehow I feel like he would find it funny to vengeful me. But I'm like @samac, I'm vain.Unyeet genny yeet Clem
@kaydubs @SARdoghandler @supershorty
I wanna be on this vote in case he's vengeful. No way Clem doesn't go for the kill Dubz option![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Now now, let's not all fight over who Clem would like to hypothetically kill the most
Yeah, it’s Dubz.Now now, let's not all fight over who Clem would like to hypothetically kill the most
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Oh I'm sure he'd like to kill everyone equallyYeah, it’s Dubz.
Do you feel like hanging back today change your opinion of things?Obviously I can't do this all of the time, and I *do* make a decent attempt to poke about 90% of the time, but today I made the active decision to see what everyone else said (or didn't say)
Thread ain’t moving you’re goooodGrocery shopping and trying to keep up with thread is hard
A little.Do you feel like hanging back today change your opinion of things?
Flip and day/night results will also help.
@genny pls, tell me your deepest thoughts
I meant to be here earlier but I passed out after surgery todayGenny is making it hard by not being here
And is also making me look bad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeet clem i guess
this is going to be an exciting close i can tell
can i interest anyone in a genny yeet?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Why do you want to yeet yourself?can i interest anyone in a genny yeet?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 22K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K