The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I mean, let's be real here, if Clem is not the ultimate big bad baddie (which I don't believe he is), there's baddies in his wagon (or AM is refusing to bus him but I am not at all convinced of that possibility). But if the Clem yeet is a failure then we're back to square one.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is exactly why you're sus.
Sesame Street Idk GIF

I say what I'm thinking. If I'm a sus thinker, oh well.
 
I mean, let's be real here, if Clem is not the ultimate big bad baddie (which I don't believe he is), there's baddies in his wagon (or AM is refusing to bus him but I am not at all convinced of that possibility). But if the Clem yeet is a failure then we're back to square one.
>Clem is not a baddie
>Clem is getting bussed
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All the people screaming about me not being on Clem went out of the way to vote Zenge instead yesterday and also fought me on Clem today.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad