The Muppets WW (Speed Edition) Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3: Keep No Secrets Yeet Tally

kras (3) - Sinfonian, DubZ, AM
AM (2) - kras, alissa
Sinfonian (1) - Pippy

6/7

Missing: @genny

6f2ce19e399d8db25d1dc39724201a00.gif


Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 10:05pm Eastern (~5 minutes)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think you're choking. I like two out of the 3 of those wolf picks.
how do you feel about Dubz? Do you buy her claim that she often defends AM? Last time I checked, AM never needs any defending and does perfectly fine on her own
 
@Sinfonian did you see my post? @kraskadva where is your brother I am beginning to stress
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
literally don't get why you're mad when the person you wanted yoten just go yoten
Wagonomics would tell you why I'm mad. I explain it every game and it never gets used. Then village always loses due to it not being used. At least I wasn't the one misyeeted this time though.
 
Day 3

UniformShortConure-max-1mb.gif


The players felt convinced. Lots of accusatory finger pointing.

Dead is @kraskadva - Fozzie Bear, village hider

dead on the inside

6 Muppets
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @WildZoo
3. @genny
5. @alissa14
10. @Sinfonian
11. @PippyPony

No Longer Living
9. Viscernable - Beaker, a vanillager with a possible upgrade
6. @Zenge142 - Rowlf the Dog, village tracker
7. @sunshinefl - Kermit the Frog, village protector
12. @holdthemayo - Miss Piggy, vengeful villager
4. @BigCats - Uncle Deadly, village watcher
13. @Crayola227 - Animal, 1x village vigilante
8. @kraskadva - Fozzie Bear, village hider

It is Night 3! PM action deadline closes in <15 minutes. Chop chop.​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wagonomics would tell you why I'm mad. I explain it every game and it never gets used. Then village always loses due to it not being used. At least I wasn't the one misyeeted this time though.
See i fail to understand wagonomics and maybe you can explain it to me some other time. Maybe its like the phases of mitosis. Its something that no matter how many times its explained to me, I'll never understand it
 
See i fail to understand wagonomics and maybe you can explain it to me some other time. Maybe its like the phases of mitosis. Its something that no matter how many times its explained to me, I'll never understand it
I always do. I'm hopeful it will be utilized sometime but I don't know how else to explain it.