***The Official Indiana University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 15 days since the first deposit date.
This is speculation. Kids will be getting off lists at other schools and thus relinquishing their spots over the coming days/weeks/months. Anybody on the waitlist could get a seat tomorrow, or in June, or not at all. We just do not know.

Reactions: 1 user
I have a buddy who got in off the wait list two weeks ago today. I'm sure a bunch of other people did as well. He was given till the end of the day today to pay his deposit. He did, but I'm sure others did not. So I would expect some movement tomorrow, or in the coming days...

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there any movement on the Waitlist of IU?

Hi everyone,
For those who got accepted into their school of choice and have been waitlisted in IU. Pleasssse withdraw your application so the process can move faster

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I just got off the Waitlist here at IU, but was accepted to another program that I am going to be going to. Therefore, I will be withdrawing my application from Indiana, and opening a spot for someone else. I hope one of you gets it! Don't be disappointed if you don't hear back right away, it's a process!

I'm a male and OOS (CA). Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
Got accepted into my top choice. I will be withdrawing my application and vacating my seat. Best of luck!

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats on getting into your top choice!! Were you IS or OOS...just wondering?

Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted into my top choice. I will be withdrawing my application and vacating my seat. Best of luck!

were you accepted? or just withdrawing from the waitlist?

congrats by the way!

Waiting to come off the waitlist for what seems like forever! When will I hear!? Of course you never hear from your top choice first!

To those who have been accepted and made a deposit, have you received information about financial aid or your bursar account?

I am OOS, but was wondering if i could get instate, since I have been living and working in Indiana Full time for the past 9 months and will be a year before matriculation.

I am OOS, but was wondering if i could get instate, since I have been living and working in Indiana Full time for the past 9 months and will be a year before matriculation.
I think it’s where you went to high school is how they determine if your IS vs OOS. Not 100% sure but I think if IUSD considers you OOS you keep that title and pay that tuition the entire 4 years.

will call IU today to withdraw my application, good luck to everyone

OOS accepted this afternoon! Do we have a class page?

OOS accepted this afternoon! Do we have a class page?

Congrats! do you plan on attending? also, what were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Declined my seat yesterday. Hope it goes to one of you deserving sdners out here. Sadly IU classified me as oos, even though I grew up in Indiana:(

Reactions: 1 users
Declined my seat yesterday. Hope it goes to one of you deserving sdners out here. Sadly IU classified me as oos, even though I grew up in Indiana:(
Good luck>>>

Did anyone get the last 2 acceptance offers that were declined?

Waiting for that call lol . This waiting game sucks.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.