***The Official Indiana University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also still waiting OOS

Members don't see this ad.

Got acceptance call today OOS. Can't believe it

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm waiting also! Got accepted into my second choice school (UofL) but I am still waiting to hear back from IU to tell me whether or not I'll be accepted off this wait list that seems to be at a stand still lol. I'm IS btw.

Reactions: 1 user
Found out Tuesday I was accepted off the wait list (OOS). I am currently making the hard decision between Tufts and IUSD...

Found out Tuesday I was accepted off the wait list (OOS). I am currently making the hard decision between Tufts and IUSD...
I'de go to Tufts.. but im also just saying that because I want your spot lol . Congrats though

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone who has been accepted to IU med and is not an early decision admission received their campus selection notification?

I am currently trying to make that same decision. Which are you leaning more towards?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am currently trying to make that same decision. Which are you leaning more towards?
I think both programs are great and were two of my top choices in dental schools. From what I've heard, I don't think clinical experience should be an issue at either program. Tufts has a much larger class size, but I had a really good vibe when I interviewed and most people had nothing negative to say regarding how big it was. I'm from the Midwest, and I'm looking for a bit of a change...I think Boston is where I'm heading! What about you?

When do you have to make your decision by?
I have until next Monday to let Indiana know. More than likely will be declining.

Reactions: 1 users
I think both programs are great and were two of my top choices in dental schools. From what I've heard, I don't think clinical experience should be an issue at either program. Tufts has a much larger class size, but I had a really good vibe when I interviewed and most people had nothing negative to say regarding how big it was. I'm from the Midwest, and I'm looking for a bit of a change...I think Boston is where I'm heading! What about you?

I am in-state at Indiana and they are offering me free tuition, but I also want a change of scenery which is why I like Boston. So I am still very much hanging in the middle on where I want to go.

I just got accepted off the wait list today - OOS but I will be declining soon. Hope someone will get my seat. IU is a great school.

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted off the waitlist today!! Sadly, even though I grew up in Indiana and my family is there, I think I'll be going to Roseman. With that being said, an OOS seat will be open for one of you amazing people!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted off the waitlist today!! Sadly, even though I grew up in Indiana and my family is there, I think I'll be going to Roseman. With that being said, an OOS seat will be open for one of you amazing people!
Congrats! I know you wanted it so badly, it’s unfortunate you won’t be attending but I’m confident you’re making the best decision for you!

Congrats on Roseman! Amazing school and culture there

Got my acceptance call just a few hours ago for OOS!! I am most definitely attending. Keep your head up guys it seems like there is starting to be more movement on the waitlist!

I was accepted the other day and declined my acceptance today. OOS. Hope it goes to one of you guys!

Reactions: 5 users
So at 12:20 today I was taken off the waitlist and granted acceptance into the Class of 2022. I am in state and in complete shock as only two days ago I began working on the next cycle app in AADSAS. Looking forward to becoming a dentist!

Reactions: 6 users
So at 12:20 today I was taken off the waitlist and granted acceptance into the Class of 2022. I am in state and in complete shock as only two days ago I began working on the next cycle app in AADSAS. Looking forward to becoming a dentist!
Congrats, happy to hear that!

Big congrats! I remember you posting back in December.

I just got off the waitlist Thursday, OOS. Ive made my decision and will be declining my spot. Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Hello everyone,
Did you receive the email of CPR today and some info regarding matriculation in which it will be evaluated by the dean by June 30th?

Congrats!! I’m on the in state waitlist too:/ glad it moved for someone though!!

At 2:08 Friday afternoon, I received the call I had been waiting on and have been accepted OOS into the Class of 2022. I was beginning my application to reapply and am still in shock. Looking forward to meeting all of you and becoming a dentist!

Current D1. Happy to answer any questions. Had several people help me on here last year so only fair to return the favor.

hey so im looking to potentially get into Indiana University dental school. I was just wondering from a student perspective their thoughts about the school, classrooms, curricula, student body and student life, staff, etc. ??
I saw a post written a few years back and there wasn't alot of nice they had to say. but since the new building addition has much changed??
My other option in that area was Ohio State. Which is more friendly to Out of State students as im a jersey girl myself? THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

Received an interview invite for the class of 2023! My interview is August 24, 2018. I received the invitation on August 14, 2018.
21 AA
3.51 GPA

Received an interview invite for the class of 2023! My interview is August 24, 2018. I received the invitation on August 14, 2018.
21 AA
3.51 GPA
I think this is last year's page! Can I ask when you submitted your application/ it was complete?

I think this is last year's page! Can I ask when you submitted your application/ it was complete?
Yes, you are correct this is last years page. I'm just not sure how to create a separate forum for this year! I received confirmation that my application was complete and under review on 7/27/18.

Hi everyone! I know IU is strict about not wanting to receive emails asking about your application but I was wondering if anyone has sent a letter of intent? IU is my top choice and I am currently waitlisted here, I would love to get some feedback from you guys in how i should proceed?

Status
Not open for further replies.