*** The Official LECOM Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the call... accepted!
Interviewed 11/9. Best Christmas surprise ever!
Congrats! What was your status on the LECOM portal?

Members don't see this ad.

Lecom portal status changed to the admissions committee has made a decision, will be notified within 30 days by mail. Anyone else receive this update as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lecom portal status changed to the admissions committee has made a decision, will be notified within 30 days by mail. Anyone else receive this update as well?

Mine also updated.

Reactions: 1 user
Mine updated. Wish they would just tell us...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

what was yalls status before this? mine still hasn't changed so was wondering

Before it said that I was under review and they would notify me when a decision was made or something

Mine is “the admissions committee has not made a decision on your file. We will notify you as soon as a decision is made.” Anybody else’s say the same thing?

Reactions: 2 users
Mine changed from under review to "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days."...

Reactions: 1 users
My status just changed on lecom portal to you will receive official letter in the mail within 30 days. Freaking out!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine changed, too. Before, it was "Your file is under review. You will be notified when a decision is made." Or something like that. Feeling very scared!

Hello friends. The deadline for LECOM is 1/2/9 which is next week. Should I apply now?

Hello friends. The deadline for LECOM is 1/2/9 which is next week. Should I apply now?
I don’t think you’d have a very good chance. You might get an interview but your app is coming in very late. Probably won’t get verified until mid January. LECOM won’t look at it until February. Not sure how many interview slots are left.

Edit: typo

Last edited:
I don’t think you’d have a very good chance. You might get an interview but your app is coming in very late. Probably won’t get verified until mid January. LECOM won’t look at it until February. Not sure how many interview slots aren’t left.
Thanks for your response. :) I won't apply then.

To those who have experienced a status change on the LECOM portal recently, who has interviewed and who hasn't?

Just received an interview invite today but will be declining! Good luck to those who are still waiting!

To those who have experienced a status change on the LECOM portal recently, who has interviewed and who hasn't?
I'm fairly positive that all 5 or so of us have interviewed already. The status change is most likely in preparation for their jan 2nd second release date.

Just got an invite to interview today and will be accepting, but the portal is down so I am waiting to get a date!

Got an email asking to respond if I was still interested in LECOM or not. Does this indicate anything in terms of acceptance/denial?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Does everybody get that email regarding if you are still interested or not, if you have interviewed, and haven’t heard back?

Got an email asking to respond if I was still interested in LECOM or not. Does this indicate anything in terms of acceptance/denial?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I got the same email yesterday, idk what it means but you’re not alone! Fingers crossed it’s a good thing!

I got the same email yesterday, idk what it means but you’re not alone! Fingers crossed it’s a good thing!
Got the same one! Are you guys just stating that you’re still interested?

For the people who got that email what is your status on the lecom portal?

For the people who got that email what is your status on the lecom portal?
Something along the line of a decision hasn’t been made by the committee. We will notify you when a decision is made.

Reactions: 3 users
Did anybody get that email and have a different status on LECOM portal? My status is a decision hasn’t been made on your file etc.

For the people that have interviewed and status is still under review or decision hasn’t been made? Do y’all think it will change before January 2nd or is there a possibility we won’t hear back on that day?

What is the set up for the interview? Open file/closed File, is it mmi?

Offer made on AADSAS!! First acceptance!

Last edited:
Congrats! What’s your status on LECOM portal?
It says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days."

Just got an offer from LECOM! It is my first acceptance and I am so excited!

Offer made on AADSAS!! First acceptance!
I also got an offer made... did you receive an email though? Because all I got was a background check. I'm not sure if I should be jumping up and down right or not

I got the background email check too, and on AADSAS it says offer made so I think that means were in?

I also got an offer made... did you receive an email though? Because all I got was a background check. I'm not sure if I should be jumping up and down right or not
I also only got the background check email. I'm assuming it's an acceptance?

My portal says the made a decision but my aadsas didn’t change to “offer made”..... do you think they’re rejecting people too?

I got the background email check too, and on AADSAS it says offer made so I think that means were in?
My portal says the made a decision but my aadsas didn’t change to “offer made”..... do you think they’re rejecting people too?

Did you ever receive a background check? I can't imagine they would be rejecting people this early

Status
Not open for further replies.