*** The Official LECOM Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am dying over here! I just want to know!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted!!! Just got an email 8:55EST. Interviewed in August

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
First acceptance! Interviewed in August (and I thought I performed terribly)

Super excited!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted! Email at 8:55 EST interview November

Accepted at 8:53 am EST!! Good luck everyone

Acceptance #1!
Received email at 8:56 EST
Good luck to everyone!

Hey guys don't forget that lecom has 2 acceptance dates, Dec 3rd and another in early January so don't get to anxious if you don't hear back today.

Has everyone thats heard back been in EST?

Acceptance #1 @ 7:56 AM CST!!!!!!!!! Couldn't be happier. :love:

Reactions: 3 users
Do they send rejections? I didn’t receive anything..

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to everyone that got in! After our PBL exam today, I'll have one of the class of 2022 officers make a facebook group for everyone to join!

Congratulations to everyone that got in! After our PBL exam today, I'll have one of the class of 2022 officers make a facebook group for everyone to join!
For those who haven’t heard back yet, do we get an email if we got rejected or waitlisted ?

Accepted. Notified by Email at 8:53AM. FYI, I Did not receive a call. Also, I forgot to mention that my AADSAS status remained as "none" after my acceptance. :)

Last edited:
That's amazing! You are always on here willing to help others and be supportive, you earned this! Congrats!
Thank you so much. You have no idea how much what you said means to me!

Reactions: 4 users
So my status on the LECOM portal says it’s still under review. Interviewed beginning of November. Does this mean anything?

My LECOM portal still says “Under review by the admissions committee” does that mean I will not hear from them today?

Accepted! :)
Notified by email at 8:55 am
Interviewed on Nov 29th

Did they just email you?
Yes, just one email from Shannon. my aadsas hasn't changed anything.

this definitely seems personalized too so i assume it wasn't all at once

Yes, just one email from Shannon. my aadsas hasn't changed anything.

this definitely seems personalized too so i assume it wasn't all at once
LECOM is my top choice!! I’m really hoping i hear something..

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats you guys! Proud of all you guys, cant wait to meet yall.

Hey,
Does lecom send rejection letter and waitlist?

not necessarily on december 1st/3rd, waitlist maybe but I dont think rejections are common. There will be huge rounds going out in january and february as well. So dont sweat it if you didnt hear back yet

Hey quick question, i had my interview in sep. And afterwards they asked us to write a letter of intent and email it to them so I did, did anyone else do that or did I Misunderstand them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile

Hey quick question, i had my interview in sep. And afterwards they asked us to write a letter of intent and email it to them so I did, did anyone else do that or did I Misunderstand them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile
They definitely asked for it. I sent one as well. They don't respond to them just fyi.

I didn’t send a thank you or letter of intent haha so it’s not essential

During my interview day, Shannon said that the letter of intent was a requirement. I assume everyone who interviewed must have sent one

During my interview day, Shannon said that the letter of intent was a requirement. I assume everyone who interviewed must have sent one
She didn't tell my group that. Letters of intent come after the interview and is optional.

So who is accepted and is definitely going? :p

Anyone know if they done sending out acceptances for the day? And when the next wave will be?

Wow, kind of a weird thing to require. Must want to bump up numbers

So does anyone know if you can hear anytime after December 3rd and before January 1st?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I got accepted on Dec 1 last year and I didn't send a letter of intent. But last year, they gave us exactly a month to accept their offer so Dec 1 - Jan 1. After that, the waitlist would see movement. After Jan 1 I think it just went to "rolling admissions"

Last edited:
Hey guys, I interviewed in August. I didn't get an email today, and on my portal it says "The Admissions Committee has not made a decision on your file. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." I feel like this is weird because my interview was a while ago. Anyone else have this status despite an interview in august or september? Does this seem strange to you guys too?

Hey guys, I interviewed in August. I didn't get an email today, and on my portal it says "The Admissions Committee has not made a decision on your file. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." I feel like this is weird because my interview was a while ago. Anyone else have this status despite an interview in august or september? Does this seem strange to you guys too?
Yes that is what my portal says also even though I interviewed in September, yet I saw people who interviewed in November get offers. Not really to sure what the reason is, I just took it as a soft rejection.

Same

me too, i interviewed first week of october though..
Any chance that some who received an offer are planning on declining?

Last edited:
Our class had movement on the waitlist up until the second week of class so anything is possible.

Our class had movement on the waitlist up until the second week of class so anything is possible.
the question is, how do you know you are waitlisted or rejected? How? Can someone tell me How? :")

Waitlist does not start until a few weeks from now. Typically after they receive responses from the first round. LECOM does not thrown everyone onto the waitlist/alternate list. So if you are placed onto it, you have a legitimate chance of acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.