****The Official Temple University Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

What do people who interviewed have as their aadsas statuses? any "check back december 2"?
Mine says Received/Complete.....

Members don't see this ad.

Mine does as well

Reactions: 1 users
ready to pop the wine bottle of tears ... good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone's say anything but "received/complete" ???

Received/complete here.

Hey guys, it's the big night before decision day! I really wish you all (and myself) a whole lot of luck, quite frankly, I think I'll need it! I am anxious to meet you all, so I have created a Facebook group for the Temple Dental Class of 2018, where I hope that we can all get better acquainted (if we get accepted, that is). So for those of us who think our first choice is Temple, AND we have the acceptance handy, just request to be accepted to the page, and we will get on from there. Good luck guys!
The link is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/templedentalclassof2018

Members don't see this ad :)
What time did you guys receive the email?

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted to the beast of the east!!! I am super excited to be attending this amazing school!! So thankful to be in the first wave of acceptances. I think the e-mail is supposed to have both a link and an attachment since they refer to it but I don't see either!! Did anyone else get an acceptance e-mail with no attachment/link?

Accepted to the beast of the east!!! I am super excited to be attending this amazing school!! So thankful to be in the first wave of acceptances. I think the e-mail is supposed to have an attachment since they refer to it but I don't see one!! Did anyone else get an acceptance e-mail with no attachment?

No link (attachment) here! Btws when did you interview?

12:15 AM! and yes, there is no attachment…

good luck everybody!

Anyone accepted interviewed november 17? And congratss

Congrats all, interviewed nov 20th here. I'm just going to hope I get an email in the morning.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

don't worry yet guys…I was looking at past years and many people got emails around 8/9 AM

Reactions: 1 users
ACCEPTED!!!! Hello to my future classmates, so beyond ecstatic to work with you!

Accepted @ 12:15 am!!!!!!! Good way to go into the last week of classes! My interview was on October 10.

I received an email back from the office of admissions regarding the missing link; they said more information will be given following the initial email. So I guess we just wait.

Are they sending out acceptances in waves? Or is the 12:15am one the only one?

I interviewed on October 29th and no email/call/mail yet? I'm OOS as well.

I called them and they said they sent out the first batch of acceptances yesterday.

Does that mean January is the earliest I can hear back now once first deposits are over?

I interviewed on October 29th and no email/call/mail yet? I'm OOS as well.

I called them and they said they sent out the first batch of acceptances yesterday.

Does that mean January is the earliest I can hear back now once first deposits are over?
Im interested to know this too! I interviewed on November 12 and no news yet. I’m also OOS. When do the second batch of acceptances come out?!

Im interested to know this too! I interviewed on November 12 and no news yet. I’m also OOS. When do the second batch of acceptances come out?!
I was dissapointed since Temple was one of my top choices. Fell in love with the school

I was dissapointed since Temple was one of my top choices. Fell in love with the school
I know so did I :(! Well right now I’m hoping that not having received a rejection email yet means we are still in the running?

I was expecting something yesterday too.. But it seems like all the acceptances were those who interviewed in Oct. My interview was Nov 5th, so im keeping my fingers crossed. Anyone interviewed in Nov heard back?
And good luck everyone!!

I was expecting something yesterday too.. But it seems like all the acceptances were those who interviewed in Oct. My interview was Nov 5th, so im keeping my fingers crossed. Anyone interviewed in Nov heard back?
And good luck everyone!!

That's what I thought too..but I interviewed Nov. 6th and another girl in my group got an acceptance yesterday :\

There have been Nov interviewees who got notified.

2 of them were in my interview group.

Didn't have to wait too long. Email acceptance just now, felt like forever since the first wave of acceptances yesterday.

Reactions: 3 users
Didn't have to wait too long. Email acceptance just now, felt like forever since the first wave of acceptances yesterday.

Congrats. When did you interview again?

11/20

Just got my acceptance tonight, don't lose hope! I interview on the last day, Nov 21st

just got an acceptance dated dec. 2nd, weird, but ill take it

Congrats! I know you were waiting for one!