*** The Official University of Florida Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! I didn't know they were starting calls so early.

Thank you!! Yes, be prepared lol.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!! I wonder what order they’re going in
Same, can everyone share their last name initial or maybe when they interviewed so we can see if there is a trend?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Same, can everyone share their last name initial or maybe when they interviewed so we can see if there is a trend?

Got the call 5:50am! Last name C, interviewed mid sept. Go Gators!

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted!! Call at 6:38am last name K!! Interviewed mid October!

I was wondering the same thing.

Accepted!! Interviewed in July

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I was interview in late AUG and no call yet for me. Had the pre-thanksgiving call and everything >_< *still crossing fingers*

Maybe calls are based on who our interviewer was?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call from Dr. Perez. 4:50 PST. Last name starts with L and I am in state. Super excited!

I sure hope not.

Are they done?
I dont think so, I believe they have multiple people making these calls and they go up until mid/late morning. Some people may have received acceptances really early while others later. It just depends on who has your file and when they decide to start calling

Called 7:56 am. Interviewed in October. No obvious order I can tell. Maybe it depends on who is doing the calling.

Called 7:56 am. Interviewed in October. No obvious order I can tell. Maybe it depends on who is doing the calling.
Congrats! and I agree. It just depends who has your file.

I was awake since 5 am waiting . Don't give up hope yet.

Posting late but got a call at 7:13 EST. Last name Y, FL resident. They're not going by a specific order

Hrm well 915 AM now. Wondering if they're still calling.

Seems like they’re done

Seems like they’re done

Well if they are done, then I suppose that puts to rest the theory that a pre-thanksgiving phone call was a *wink* *wink* towards acceptance. So anyone reading this thread next year, now you know :p

Are they calling rejects or waitlists too?

Waitlisted: Postal mail responses are being sent out today. They said they'll update the AADSAS portal and send an email by December 3rd.
Denied: they'll update the AADSAS portal and send an email by December 3rd.

Yeah baby I got that beautiful 352 area code call!

Well if they are done, then I suppose that puts to rest the theory that a pre-thanksgiving phone call was a *wink* *wink* towards acceptance. So anyone reading this thread next year, now you know :p
I got a call pre-thanksgiving but no acceptance call so they call everyone who was interviewed.

Just got the call! ☺️ they're still contacting people so don't lose hope if you haven't heard back yet. It's coming!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the call! ☺️ they're still contacting people so don't lose hope if you haven't heard back yet. It's coming!

Huh, I wouldnt have imagined calls would still be going out. Neat.

I also received a pre-Thanksgiving call from UF but have not received a call yet. FL resident. Safe to say I'm waitlisted or rejected by now. Pretty disappointed..

I also received a pre-Thanksgiving call from UF but have not received a call yet. FL resident. Safe to say I'm waitlisted or rejected by now. Pretty disappointed..
Same here. It’s a bit disappointing but keep working hard and pray for the waitlist

Just got placed on the waitlist

Is anyone else confused about the link in the acceptance email for the accepted student checklist? I was taken to Advanced Graduate/Residency page.

Got denied. FL resident....decent stats. Can I talk to anyone in admissions to find out why?

Hey gang. Anyone else get an admissions phone call, but get changed to "wait-listed?" I was told that I was admitted, but my AADSAS status and the email I received do not reflect that. Appreciate ya!

Hey gang. Anyone else get an admissions phone call, but get changed to "wait-listed?" I was told that I was admitted, but my AADSAS status and the email I received do not reflect that. Appreciate ya!
when did you get the acceptance call?

Is anyone else confused about the link in the acceptance email for the accepted student checklist? I was taken to Advanced Graduate/Residency page.
I'm with ya.... it seems that they're talking to graduating dental students, so does all of that stuff still apply to us? The instructions seem very unclear. If anybody has tips/advice on this, do share!

Alternate list notification via email

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

There's a link for matriculants on the D.M.D page. That seems to have everything that we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.