***The Official University of Minnesota Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOOOO what are the odds I am offered acceptance without an interview??? Can UMN pull a Creighton on me please? lol.

Members don't see this ad.

You are the most % interview offered applicant I’v seen this cycle haha did you guys pick one or to top choice for both of you?
So far UNMC has accepted both me and my fiancé, so thankfully we don't have to stress about being separated! However we both agree Creighton is our top choice

Reactions: 1 user
I am watching tv and waiting but getting so tired. I am not sure if I can last one more hr haha

I started watching Fantastic Mr. Fox that was recommended to me. :)
This school is my top choice!

Members don't see this ad :)
So far UNMC has accepted both me and my fiancé, so thankfully we don't have to stress about being separated! However we both agree Creighton is our top choice
Hope you both get in for your top choice!:)

I started watching Fantastic Mr. Fox that was recommended to me. :)
This school is my top choice!
Great way to stay awake. Well I have to work tmr as usual so I am just gonna go to bed. This is the only school that I have yet to interview so hope is high :) wish me luck.

Great way to stay awake. Well I have to work tmr as usual so I am just gonna go to bed. This is the only school that I have yet to interview so hope is high :) wish me luck.

Good luck and Good night! :)

This is a dream!
I will start in May!!!
:soexcited:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You got an email???

Yes, its email. I got two; the other one for a research in May!
Yours will come in a few days. Just little longer for you; but nothing done for you yet.

Reactions: 1 users
Yours will come in a few days. Just little longer for you; but nothing done for you yet.
Ok! Well looks like we are going to be dentists.

Received an acceptance email at 2:10am

Accepted via email at 2:10am, SD resident! Fiancé also got accepted :)

2:10am email! Accepted :)!!!!! OMG tears ;(

Reactions: 5 users
Congrats! We will be a classmate!!!!!!!

Accepted via email at 2:10am, SD resident! Fiancé also got accepted :)
Congrats :)!!! Keep us posted for which school you are going to choose!

Accepted! Canadian too!

Minnesota is a beautiful (and very canadian) state!

I GOT IN TOO GUYS!!! I'M SO EXCITED I CAN BARELY BREATHE!!!! AhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Acceptances #1
Schools:
University of Minnesota
Notification date: 12/03
Method of notification: E-mail 3:10AM EST
Residency: MN
AADSAS mail-out date: July 30th, 2018
GPA (science, overall): 3.24, 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/22/27
interview date: October 17th

This is a dream!
I will start in May!!!
:soexcited:

I'm so glad to see you got in Firik! I've been following your posts on SDN ever since the 2022 thread and I've greatly enjoyed watching your progress and enthusiasm!! I'm glad I'll have you as a classmate! I hope we meet some day!

Still in shock that I am accepted to my top choice school!!! Can't wait to meet everyone next year!! Congrats guys, we deserve this.

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations!
Thank you! Happy for you too!

Congrats! We will be a classmate!!!!!!!
Yesss!! Can't wait to meet you; classmate!

I'm so glad to see you got in Firik! I've been following your posts on SDN ever since the 2022 thread and I've greatly enjoyed watching your progress and enthusiasm!! I'm glad I'll have you as a classmate! I hope we meet some day!
Thank you for the kind words and I didn't know I had a fan :) Looking forward to meet you summer! I am sure we will figure out everyone through google docs, so will catch up soon!

Congrats! your family must be so proud of you! Just do it, future dentist :)

YES my kids doesn't know yet, but I had a nice long conversation with my husband what to do next :)
Excited. yay.

YES my kids doesn't know yet, but I had a nice long conversation with my husband what to do next :)
Excited. yay.

I am so happy for you!!! I remember asking questions in Romano group with you every day couple months ago

Does anyone know when they will offer their second wave of acceptances? My email a couple weeks ago said they do not fill all 110 seats on december 3rd

I am so happy for you!!! I remember asking questions in Romano group with you every day couple months ago
I know! Feels like decades ago haha. I am so happy that I don’t have to repeat anything and apply again ;( !!!! Haha You will rock! Impressive work!

Does anyone know if there is a facebook group yet?

Have anyone got a rejection email from the school yet?!?

Have anyone got a rejection email from the school yet?!?
They usually do not reject applicants until all invitation for interview send, which is mid-February.

Did anyone receive mail package yet with all the documents?? They mentioned that it was sent this Monday.

They usually do not reject applicants until all invitation for interview send, which is mid-February.

Did anyone receive mail package yet with all the documents?? They mentioned that it was sent this Monday.
Thank you for your response.

I know a couple people who were accepted, and myself. No packages yet!

The letter is coming today! I see it in my informed delivery digest!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys, I just got an interview in January. Just wanted to know if any of you have any advice or can let me know what the interview was like!

Hey guys, I just got an interview in January. Just wanted to know if any of you have any advice or can let me know what the interview was like!
Two on one interview with situational questions like tell us a time you were in a difficult situation and tell us a time you had to apologize. Best part about the interview is that you can skip questions and come back to them later, so don't be afraid to do that!

So does anyone know if we did not receive the accepting email, does that mean we've been straight wait listed? Or when/how do they start rejecting people? ADEA portal still says "Invited for Interview" for me and no emails/calls

What are the chances of getting accepted in spring ?? I interviewed back in October.
I’d really like to know ugh!!!!
Called the school today and they said I’m still under review

What are the chances of getting accepted in spring ?? I interviewed back in October.
I’d really like to know ugh!!!!
Called the school today and they said I’m still under review

Are you instate or out of state? If you look at the thread from last year people were being accepted pretty late into spring still. If you're still in school I'd focus on getting that academic update into AADSAS as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.