***The Official UPenn Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I was rejected today as well

Members don't see this ad.

^ Three rejections today! Argh I'm sorry to the folks above. I still have nothing but radio silence from UPenn... @FloorMatt and @XtrasDental can you please list your stats as well? It helps. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected. Snail mail sent Nov 12th.

3.71 cGPA 3.65 sGPA 23 AA

The rejection letter was in a normal white envelope, so I don't really remember (plus Canada Post redirected it).
I got a myUPS notification on the 23rd that they were sending something to me and then another the next day saying they cancelled whatever they were sending. Wonder what that means. The anxiety is real!

I got a myUPS notification on the 23rd that they were sending something to me and then another the next day saying they cancelled whatever they were sending. Wonder what that means. The anxiety is real!

Did you interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
With those stats you guys def have many invites elsewhere!!

Keep your chins up! You are all doing amazing this cycle.

Reactions: 1 users
Haven't been invited for an interview but haven't received a rejection letter yet... hopefully a promising sign?

Reactions: 1 user
Haven't been invited for an interview but haven't received a rejection letter yet... hopefully a promising sign?

Same here. Very confused about the silent treatment. At this point I'd rather just have them send me a rejection letter so I don't have to worry anymore

This thread is going to become so awesome in 3 days.

Last edited:
Rejected today. 3.97 overall, 3.83 science, 20 AA, 19 TS (Canadian DAT). Almost 600 volunteer hours, 175 shadowing hours, 200 research hours.

Hey, where have you gotten interviews if you don't mine me asking? (I'm Canadian as well).

Anyone have any idea on how notifications get sent out here? Also are they still sending out invites?

Corky used to give everyone a call. I believe that's still how it's done but I could be wrong!
Yes they're still sending out invites so don't give up!

Good luck everyone. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

I just checked! Calls haven't started yet but they will soon!

Anyone signed up for mychoice and get a notification that a package is on its way?

I made a UPS MyChoice account but nothing is posted on my calendar view. Does this mean likely not getting acceptance? It's weird since I thought I did so well. Stats are pretty good, too

I made a UPS MyChoice account but nothing is posted on my calendar view. Does this mean likely not getting acceptance? It's weird since I thought I did so well. Stats are pretty good, too

Same boat as you.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile