Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why are you so resistant to picking on the noob, hm?1. Why we picking on the noob?
B. Where is everyone else so I don't have to sit on my joke vote for AM?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why are you so resistant to picking on the noob, hm?1. Why we picking on the noob?
B. Where is everyone else so I don't have to sit on my joke vote for AM?
pippy plz@Animal Midwife mechanics only serve to sully the purity of true VCA
Oh so you can talk after allpippy plz
Wait, I think snow is lynching genny and mypet is lynching jenjen. Mypet just wanted to jokingly write gengen ... but correct me if I'm wrong...it seems kinda strange that both snow and mypet lynched genny at literally the same time about an hour after when genny’s last post at 11:14pm.
Ah yes the classic wolf strategy of teaming up with a buddy, claiming joke vote, voting close together, voting for a veteran player. Yes yes beautiful play lmao.lynch mypet
I just wanna hear more from someone in these messages because this is slightly weird
Lol I'm voting genny. I just wanted to make the joke that their names can be similar too, bc moose/mypetmoose and such and I liked the play on wordsWait, I think snow is lynching genny and mypet is lynching jenjen. Mypet just wanted to jokingly write gengen ... but correct me if I'm wrong...
Well shoot, now I have to re-evaluate how suspicious I find your vote timingLol I'm voting genny. I just wanted to make the joke that their names can be similar too, bc moose/mypetmoose and such and I liked the play on words

Why?Well shoot, now I have to re-evaluate how suspicious I find your vote timing [emoji23]
Why are you so resistant to picking on the noob, hm?
Timing gave me the sus vibes. But also it was a good opportunity to hear you explain so that I can get a better read on you.Ah yes the classic wolf strategy of teaming up with a buddy, claiming joke vote, voting close together, voting for a veteran player. Yes yes beautiful play lmao.
I posted my vote feeling all fun and silly and noticed that snow happened to do the same at the exact same time. It doesn't sway my feelings towards them at all though obviously.
Why is it weird?
Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
Noobnoob is jenjenWho is NoobNoob?
13 is the best number 😱Lynch Barkley
for no other reason than it's going to be Friday the 13th this week and 13 is a horrible number
@jenjen2020 i don’t know how much knowledge of mafia/werewolf that you have but here are some resources to get you started! There are helpful terms in the first few posts of noob game from the mods this year:
WWintry WWildlife - 6th Annual Noob WW Game
and you can message the mods if you have any questions about how the game works or anything. There’s also mafia wiki or other websites online that could help with roles that people may say and you don’t know. These can be good resources and also a bunch of other WW games to look through if you have the time. Whatever way floats your boat 😊
I agree, but also am filing your comment away for future paranoia.Because I once was a noob. And also lynching noobs d1 is a poor way to encourage new players
I agree, but also am filing your comment away for future paranoia.
This feels unusual without any quote attached, but did you have thoughts on anything far?Mel, that video says content unavailable. I feel duped.![]()
the usual joke votes and lots for the noob. Not much real action to evaluate at this point.This feels unusual without any quote attached, but did you have thoughts on anything far?
Wait, what? You don’t get to revenge lynch me when I correctly lynched your wolfy self last game. That makes no sense. Wouldn’t you want a villager who lynches wolves to survive? Unless you’re a wolf again, I suppose.... 🤔
Lots what for the noob? And which noob are you referring to? I don't think all the votes thus far have been jokes so I'm confused why you're in the background.the usual joke votes and lots for the noob. Not much real action to evaluate at this point.
really? jen jen is the only noob that has been talked about extensively at all. Most of them (the votes) are. I don't play in black in white, AM. And I don't have a reason to be out front. Nothing is of interest to me at this point in time. If something sticks out, I'll be sure to tag you and yell "I'm Participating LOUDLY!!" 🙂Lots what for the noob? And which noob are you referring to? I don't think all the votes thus far have been jokes so I'm confused why you're in the background.
Why wondering over Engr then? I'd be more inclined to vote that wayWell unless you are a wolf this game... then I don't want people keeping you alive just because you were a good villager last game.
But also that was just a bitter vote. Let me be upset
*unlynch genny*
*lynch wondering*
That vote for mpm because me and her voted genny near the same time is a stretch for reasoning and idk about the being helpful comment to jenjen who has she even been on yet? Not necessarily wolfy I know I know, but best I got rn.
I only saw two votes on her and like three people discussing her so am confused. Will continue watching, I suppose.really? jen jen is the only noob that has been talked about extensively at all. Most of them (the votes) are. I don't play in black in white, AM. And I don't have a reason to be out front. Nothing is of interest to me at this point in time. If something sticks out, I'll be sure to tag you and yell "I'm Participating LOUDLY!!" 🙂
There are less than two pages and people who haven't checked in. two votes and three people talking about one subject is a lot at this point...I only saw two votes on her and like three people discussing her so am confused. Will continue watching, I suppose.
Sure, but those pages can only be increased with more people coming to the foreground. So to me, it's hard to say anything's truly dominating conversation if simultaneously hardly anyone is posting.There are less than two pages and people who haven't checked in. two votes and three people talking about one subject is a lot at this point...
Sure, but those pages can only be increased with more people coming to the foreground. So to me, it's hard to say anything's truly dominating conversation if simultaneously hardly anyone is posting.
This is not the correct way to format a vote 😛*unlynch genny*
*lynch wondering*
What did engr do?Why wondering over Engr then? I'd be more inclined to vote that way
Well Snowy said that they were voting Wondering partially because of the weak reason for the vote on me. I asked why not Engr, because it think its just as weird that someone would agree with/piggyback their vote on that reason. (To be fair, they never committed to a vote on me and tried to defend me at first. Still would like to see more from them tbh)What did engr do?
wow the shade here is real lmao 😛 I actually didn’t get tagged the first time. Trust me I’ve been refreshing my notifications on the daily lolLynch alissa for "omg i cant live without WW now" daily postings to total silence now that the game has started. Always pings my radar when people do that.
I think because I'm also a noob??What did engr do?
Wait, how did I piggyback on a vote? I thought you meant jenjen by your vote but you cleared up that confusion. I voted to Lynch Barkley purely because it's going to be Friday the 13th and I don't like the number. My vote will probably change before deadline but seeing as how it's D1 and we have nothing to go on, I'm rolling with something completely arbitrary.Well Snowy said that they were voting Wondering partially because of the weak reason for the vote on me. I asked why not Engr, because it think its just as weird that someone would agree with/piggyback their vote on that reason. (To be fair, they never committed to a vote on me and tried to defend me at first. Still would like to see more from them tbh)
Why genny and not Mel?lynch genny for picking on the fresh meat! You know it’s frowned upon to play with your food right?![]()
I did eeny meeny miney moWhy genny and not Mel?
So this is a joke vote then?I did eenie meenie minie mo
Edit: I have no clue if I spelled that right
I did not pick on her, I welcomed her with a lynch vote.lynch genny for picking on the fresh meat! You know it’s frowned upon to play with your food right?![]()
Aren’t all first D1 votes a joke vote?So this is a joke vote then?
Well I hope you end up reconsidering... it’d be a shame to lynch someone on their first day of WWI did not pick on her, I welcomed her with a lynch vote.
No. We've been over this.Aren’t all first D1 votes a joke vote?
Lynch kata
Well then how do you explain this?No. We've been over this.
Do you see any joke attached? Regardless, what do you think the difference is voting 24 hours before deadline and 5 hours before deadline?Well then how do you explain this?
I actually just got the notification for the game thread so I never got the opportunity to vote last night. I even checked last night and this morning to see if the thread was started. I didn’t think to check the threads under the pre vet forum.Do you see any joke attached? Regardless, what do you think the difference is voting 24 hours before deadline and 5 hours before deadline?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.