You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Roaring TWWenties (Game Thread)
Started by Ms Procrastinator
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Some start off that way but I hope by end of cycle most aren’t.Aren’t all first D1 votes a joke vote?
exactly! I don’t exactly intend to keep my vote on genny. But AM was pretty quick to ask why I chose genny over mel.Some start off that way but I hope by end of cycle most aren’t.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I hope you end up reconsidering... it’d be a shame to lynch someone on their first day of WW
🤔I thought joke votes were like throw away votes that you do on D1 and usually don’t mean anything and can be changed later.
If only there was some commonality between these posts, some thread of truth that would make a welcoming lynch vote for a noob make sense....
She also didn't check in on signups over the weekend before. She might be a noob with a life? Is that a thing?I come on to see a bunch of joke votes on moon moon. I was going to comment on that but I now see that’s beating a dead horse
******lynch alissaaaaaaa********
I agree with what was said earlier about how she was super pumped to play this game and then hadn’t been on.
So you don't want to lynch her? Your one post sounded like you kinda didWell Snowy said that they were voting Wondering partially because of the weak reason for the vote on me. I asked why not Engr, because it think its just as weird that someone would agree with/piggyback their vote on that reason. (To be fair, they never committed to a vote on me and tried to defend me at first. Still would like to see more from them tbh)
What is a "life"?She also didn't check in on signups over the weekend before. She might be a noob with a life? Is that a thing?
I know that!!! I was joking the whole time. Wow sometimes my humor does not translate well onto posts lol🤔
If only there was some commonality between these posts, some thread of truth that would make a welcoming lynch vote for a noob make sense....
I want to hear about the reasoning for this and the vote that preceded it.Actually -- hold that thought.
Unlynch lupin
Who's moon moon??I come on to see a bunch of joke votes on moon moon. I was going to comment on that but I now see that’s beating a dead horse
******lynch alissaaaaaaa********
I agree with what was said earlier about how she was super pumped to play this game and then hadn’t been on.
That is a pretty standard definition for joke votes. The further we go into D1 though, the more productive thought processes/votes I expect to arise especially from those who haven't voted/posted yet. The longer D1 is allowed to be silly/nonserious (without any real gamesolving), the less info we'll have come D2.I actually just got the notification for the game thread so I never got the opportunity to vote last night. I even checked last night and this morning to see if the thread was started. I didn’t think to check the threads under the pre vet forum.
Also no I see frustrated AM in that post. No joke. But I thought joke votes were like throw away votes that you do on D1 and usually don’t mean anything and can be changed later. You’re reading wayyyy into this
Wait I was supposed to check in?She also didn't check in on signups over the weekend before. She might be a noob with a life? Is that a thing?
Sorry, I was referring to jenjen. And her absence today.Wait I was supposed to check in?
Fair enough but can you actually say that D1 votes have a lot of thought behind them? I feel like in general the D1 tally is mostly made of revenge votes from the previous games, RNG, and jokesThat is a pretty standard definition for joke votes. The further we go into D1 though, the more productive thought processes/votes I expect to arise especially from those who haven't voted/posted yet. The longer D1 is allowed to be silly/nonserious (without any real gamesolving), the less info we'll have come D2.
I realize I am having reading comprehension issues right now, probably because of the crazy morning I just had at work. I need a nap.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sure. I can even reference games when wolves were lynched D2 (or even on D1) because people pursued actual wolfreads with enough time for others to respond.Fair enough but can you actually say that D1 votes have a lot of thought behind them? I feel like in general the D1 tally is mostly made of revenge votes from the previous games, RNG, and jokes
Who was/is your manator. I would like to slap them for not beating this "Timestamp analysis" behavior out of you during your noob game.it seems kinda strange that both snow and mypet lynched genny at literally the same time about an hour after when genny’s last post at 11:14pm.
Maybe AM doesn't want you to......get off......When AM angry facts both your vote for them and the post where you indicate you'd like to get off.

Well hello there.
Lynch alissa for "omg i cant live without WW now" daily postings to total silence now that the game has started. Always pings my radar when people do that.
Seems genuinely helpful. Village read here.
I disagree with almost all of this post.
1. I agree that alissa's eagerness and then subsequent quietness is something to red flag, but its definitely not strong enough that its worth a vote. I feel like this is a reach/overjustification
2. My gut reaction to people being overly sweet to the new players is
and I'm worried that you've given away village cred waaaay too easily (almost like you KNOW they are village and are just finding a good way to lock-in an early village read/pocket them.)So sketch points to you.
You KNOW what I'm going to say about this. This is reading like your wolf-tell. Knock it off.Well unless you are a wolf this game... then I don't want people keeping you alive just because you were a good villager last game.
But also that was just a bitter vote. Let me be upset
*unlynch genny*
*lynch wondering*
That vote for mpm because me and her voted genny near the same time is a stretch for reasoning and idk about the being helpful comment to jenjen who has she even been on yet? Not necessarily wolfy I know I know, but best I got rn.
I'm not sure what this is reference to? If its about the dance monkey video, it works fine for me soMel, that video says content unavailable. I feel duped.![]()

lol at the noob calling the other noob a noob.lynch genny for picking on the fresh meat! You know it’s frowned upon to play with your food right?![]()
She’s more noob than me!!! When does one get to graduate from noob?lol at the noob calling the other noob a noob.
I'm still thinking. I'm gonna see what the rest of today looks like first.So you don't want to lynch her? Your one post sounded like you kinda did
Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
Who was/is your manator. I would like to slap them for not beating this "Timestamp analysis" behavior out of you during your noob game.
1. I agree that alissa's eagerness and then subsequent quietness is something to red flag, but its definitely not strong enough that its worth a vote. I feel like this is a reach/overjustification
2. My gut reaction to people being overly sweet to the new players isand I'm worried that you've given away village cred waaaay too easily (almost like you KNOW they are village and are just finding a good way to lock-in an early village read/pocket them.)
So sketch points to you.
That would be pippy, who was bragging about her endlessly in last games' wolfchat 🤣 (edit: or was it the game before? or was it just her role PM? I guess I can claim non-noob status now that all of these games are running together)
1. Sure. But still more of a reason than 80% of votes so far. Also, she appeared a little over an hour after my post was made, entirely possible she had been lurking, and then felt the need to suddenly reply and then talk nonstop ever since to keep in line with previous behavior. So I will keep my vote there for the moment, and reverse sketch points to you.
2. I would agree if it were a more veteran player, but noob helping noob seems way less manufactured. Im not giving out free village cred, im giving reads as I see information come up. For D1 thats more than anyone else has contributed except maybe Animal AngryFaceWife.
That would be pippy, who was bragging about her endlessly in last games' wolfchat 🤣 (edit: or was it the game before? or was it just her role PM? I guess I can claim non-noob status now that all of these games are running together)
1. Sure. But still more of a reason than 80% of votes so far. Also, she appeared a little over an hour after my post was made, entirely possible she had been lurking, and then felt the need to suddenly reply and then talk nonstop ever since to keep in line with previous behavior. So I will keep my vote there for the moment, and reverse sketch points to you.
@PippyPony

Now you're finding justification to keep your vote there after the fact. Your initial vote there was poorly informed and makes a lot of assumptions (we know that some people didn't get the notification from the tags).
You yourself said she was hyper excited to play another game. I haven't played with her in many games or if I have, she hasn't registered to me before, but do you think she would be able to contain that excitement enough to lurk? (I'm asking for your opinion, not being rhetorical to throw shade on your analysis).
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dubz laughs at this part of the post in particularlol at the noob calling the other noob a noob.
@PippyPony
Now you're finding justification to keep your vote there after the fact. Your initial vote there was poorly informed and makes a lot of assumptions (we know that some people didn't get the notification from the tags).
You yourself said she was hyper excited to play another game. I haven't played with her in many games or if I have, she hasn't registered to me before, but do you think she would be able to contain that excitement enough to lurk? (I'm asking for your opinion, not being rhetorical to throw shade on your analysis).
If she were in wolf chat, then possibly yes, afraid she would make a mistake with her early posting, etc. Then once called out she had no choice but to start talking. Im not finding any justification to keep my vote there, why would I need to? In other words, I am standing by my original analysis. So I dont need, nor am i using, additional reasoning to keep my original vote, as it's based on my original rationale. If something more suspicious comes along I will change reads and votes accordingly.
Well, if the clip was meant for me and it doesn't play, then it doesn't matter that it plays for you. hehWho was/is your manator. I would like to slap them for not beating this "Timestamp analysis" behavior out of you during your noob game.
Maybe AM doesn't want you to......get off......
I disagree with almost all of this post.
1. I agree that alissa's eagerness and then subsequent quietness is something to red flag, but its definitely not strong enough that its worth a vote. I feel like this is a reach/overjustification
2. My gut reaction to people being overly sweet to the new players isand I'm worried that you've given away village cred waaaay too easily (almost like you KNOW they are village and are just finding a good way to lock-in an early village read/pocket them.)
So sketch points to you.
You KNOW what I'm going to say about this. This is reading like your wolf-tell. Knock it off.
I'm not sure what this is reference to? If its about the dance monkey video, it works fine for me so
lol at the noob calling the other noob a noob.
What beef do you have with analyzing timing of posts?
I think it's perfectly fine to use post timing as a way of wolf hunting, and I also have been very vocal about admitting I had literally nothing to do with @WonderingStudent 's excellent noob game choices
I thought I might want to lynch lupin, and then I changed my mindI want to hear about the reasoning for this and the vote that preceded it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
CONTINGENCY ACTIONS ARE WELCOME AND APPRECIATED. WE'RE FANS OF A QUICK NIGHT TURNAROUND.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 1 Time To See A Man About A Dog Lynch Tally
AM (1) - SAR
kata (1) - AM
jenjen (2) - genny, cheezit
genny (3) - snowy, mpm, alissa
cubs (1) - barks
pippy (1) - BC
barks (2) - kata, Engr
alissa (1) - cubs
@genny you are winning!
12/18 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (~3.5 hours)
ALL PLAYERS PLEASE REMEMBER TO FORMAT VOTES CORRECTLY: EITHER BY BOLDING OR #####ENCLOSING IN OCTOTHORPS#####
Incorrectly formatted votes may be missed, and will not be tallied
AM (1) - SAR
kata (1) - AM
jenjen (2) - genny, cheezit
genny (3) - snowy, mpm, alissa
cubs (1) - barks
pippy (1) - BC
barks (2) - kata, Engr
alissa (1) - cubs
@genny you are winning!
12/18 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (~3.5 hours)
ALL PLAYERS PLEASE REMEMBER TO FORMAT VOTES CORRECTLY: EITHER BY BOLDING OR #####ENCLOSING IN OCTOTHORPS#####
Incorrectly formatted votes may be missed, and will not be tallied
hmmm. Not getting wolf vibes from genny. don't see jen jen showing up.
lynch mpm
Had a twinge in our teeny exchange. Might just be left over phlegm from the flu, but guess I'll find out.
lynch mpm
Had a twinge in our teeny exchange. Might just be left over phlegm from the flu, but guess I'll find out.
And where is BigCats? I feel like they are usually more active.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a feeling I know why she is absent, and it's not necessarily nefarious.And where is BigCats? I feel like they are usually more active.
Alright then.I have a feeling I know why she is absent, and it's not necessarily nefarious.
She sent a Snapchat to me that she was headed to dinner and a play with her family. Maybe that’s where she is?And where is BigCats? I feel like they are usually more active.
Sounds NAI.She sent a Snapchat to me that she was headed to dinner and a play with her family. Maybe that’s where she is?
Never said it meant she was village. Trust me I never put BigCats in my village pile early on any more. That’s a dangerous game to play... I’m just saying that might explain the absenceSounds NAI.
Well then maybe you should fix the forums oh great one 😛Well, if the clip was meant for me and it doesn't play, then it doesn't matter that it plays for you. heh
What beef do you have with analyzing timing of posts?
If its going to bother you here's the original link haha
Because its mostly NAI. People play and post as they can, if anything I would think wolves would be MORE cognizant of voting together at the exact same time as one another, and purposely avoid doing it.
Unlynch NoobNoob
Mods does she know the game started?
Lynch Snowy
I’ve had a good track record of accurately wolf reading her. she’s usually very non-commital to her votes to begin with but she switched away from her joke genny vote after like.....barely any pushback from genny. The jumpiness makes me gut think Wolf!Snowy.
unlynch jenjen
lynch mpm
lynch mpm
@SnowshoeDog143 @mypetmoose @alissa14
How about you switch off your joke votes to something a little more serious?
How about you switch off your joke votes to something a little more serious?
Jenjen—> noobnoob —> moon moonWho's moon moon??
I know lupin’s reasoning for voting to lynch mpm but what is yours? Saving yourself?unlynch jenjen
lynch mpm
Rick Astley and Dancing Monkeys- I just had a dance party, using the moves indicated in mpm's avvie as so:Well then maybe you should fix the forums oh great one 😛
If its going to bother you here's the original link haha
Because its mostly NAI. People play and post as they can, if anything I would think wolves would be MORE cognizant of voting together at the exact same time as one another, and purposely avoid doing it.
Unlynch NoobNoob
Mods does she know the game started?
Lynch Snowy
I’ve had a good track record of accurately wolf reading her. she’s usually very non-commital to her votes to begin with but she switched away from her joke genny vote after like.....barely any pushback from genny. The jumpiness makes me gut think Wolf!Snowy.
Why wondering over Engr then? I'd be more inclined to vote that way
Eh wondering brought it up. Seems sketchier than someone who was like "oh thats interesting"
This is not the correct way to format a vote 😛
Whoops must have skimmed the rules. For some reason sdn bolding and emojis no longer work for me on my phone
###unlynch genny###
###lynch wondering###
Well then maybe you should fix the forums oh great one 😛
If its going to bother you here's the original link haha
Because its mostly NAI. People play and post as they can, if anything I would think wolves would be MORE cognizant of voting together at the exact same time as one another, and purposely avoid doing it.
Unlynch NoobNoob
Mods does she know the game started?
Lynch Snowy
I’ve had a good track record of accurately wolf reading her. she’s usually very non-commital to her votes to begin with but she switched away from her joke genny vote after like.....barely any pushback from genny. The jumpiness makes me gut think Wolf!Snowy.
Tsk tsk thought you were so good at reading me. But not this game. I guess its been awhile.
@SnowshoeDog143 @mypetmoose @alissa14
How about you switch off your joke votes to something a little more serious?
I tried. And obviously failed
The wait and see attitude. It is a rather wolfy tack to take.I know lupin’s reasoning for voting to lynch mpm but what is yours? Saving yourself?
Unlynch kata
Lynch alissa
Lynch alissa
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If its going to bother you here's the original link haha
Day 1 Time To See A Man About A Dog Lynch Tally
AM (1) - SAR
kata ()
jenjen ()
genny (1) - mpm
cubs (1) - barks
pippy (1) - BC
barks (2) - kata, Engr
alissa (2) - cubs, AM
mpm (2) - Lupin, genny
Snowy (1) - Mel
Wondering (1) - Snowy
12/18 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (2 hours)
AM (1) - SAR
kata ()
jenjen ()
genny (1) - mpm
cubs (1) - barks
pippy (1) - BC
barks (2) - kata, Engr
alissa (2) - cubs, AM
mpm (2) - Lupin, genny
Snowy (1) - Mel
Wondering (1) - Snowy
12/18 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (2 hours)
Unlynch Genny Lynch Engr
@genny wait and see is how I like to roll and I'm surprised that after a year and a half no one has caught on.
Nothing has changed between earlier and now, but its what I've got and what I've got is a funky feeling
@genny wait and see is how I like to roll and I'm surprised that after a year and a half no one has caught on.
Nothing has changed between earlier and now, but its what I've got and what I've got is a funky feeling
Those short shorts are everything
Day 1 Time To See A Man About A Dog Lynch Tally
AM (1) - SAR
kata ()
jenjen ()
genny () -
cubs (1) - barks
pippy (1) - BC
barks (2) - kata, Engr
alissa (2) - cubs, AM
mpm (2) - Lupin, genny
Snowy (1) - Mel
Wondering (1) - Snowy
Engr (1) - mpm
12/18 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (1 hour)
Missing @dolphin106258, @jenjen2020, @mizchiefmanaged, @WonderingStudent, @PippyPony, and someone else I can't pinpoint rn mod points to whoever figures it out.
View attachment 297855
AM (1) - SAR
kata ()
jenjen ()
genny () -
cubs (1) - barks
pippy (1) - BC
barks (2) - kata, Engr
alissa (2) - cubs, AM
mpm (2) - Lupin, genny
Snowy (1) - Mel
Wondering (1) - Snowy
Engr (1) - mpm
12/18 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (1 hour)
Missing @dolphin106258, @jenjen2020, @mizchiefmanaged, @WonderingStudent, @PippyPony, and someone else I can't pinpoint rn mod points to whoever figures it out.
View attachment 297855
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K
