-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Stand WW Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I recall it being docE that told us we started the game with 2 originals so I do not believe that for a second now that he has been revealed as a wolf. Could very well be possible but I'm skeptical.
Darn those unseerable wolves. So many things pointed to him being Flagg and it even rubbed me the wrong way when he kept saying how he had hoped he'd been seered yadda yadda yadda...should have trusted my gut when I realized mj had been voting for him everyday. Ah well, hindsight...
Darn those unseerable wolves. So many things pointed to him being Flagg and it even rubbed me the wrong way when he kept saying how he had hoped he'd been seered yadda yadda yadda...should have trusted my gut when I realized mj had been voting for him everyday. Ah well, hindsight...
DocE's sneaky, but he comes up with those BS/elaborate theories/explanations whether he's a wolf or a villager. So.
Better safe than sorry.
Better safe than sorry.
Awwww yeahhhh
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night closed, results pending
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Major Len Creighton stood in his office, contemplating his very existence. He should not have survived this long. He was not immune to the superflu, and there was still a vial out there somewhere that he needed to destroy. Besides, everyone else was immune, and it would be very easy for them to expose him to the virus without harming themselves. He felt a tickle in his throat, but that was common these days. He knew he was safe from the virus in his sterilized office, and yet his brain tricked him into thinking he was getting sick. Soon he was coughing, but he wasn't truly concerned until he felt the congestion building in his chest. His nose started to run and his throat tightened. He collapsed onto the ground, gasping for air. Had someone finally slipped a bit of the virus into his drink? But no, it was progressing too quickly, this was a very concentrated dose. Either way, someone had exposed him, and whether it was accidental or purposeful, they had killed him.
Devyn, the villager Major Len Creighton, who could have destroyed the second vial of Captain Trips, is dead.
Elsewhere, swingnsave was once again trying to rid herself of her deep guilt. She had betrayed a friend to Flagg. And though he was gone now, her friend was gone too, and she simply couldn't live with herself. Lucky for her, she wouldn't have to for much longer. A man in a fashionable suit approached her, seemingly out of nowhere.
"Well hello there. What's a pretty lady like you doing out here alone this late at night?" He smiled at her in a charming way, and for a moment she was taken in.
"Hi. I um, haven't seen you around here before. Who are you?"
"Oh, nobody special. But I know who you are. You're Jenny Engstrom. I hear you know how to get valuable information."
"Well, every once in a while I can get answers, if I ask the right question...Is there something you need to know?"
"Oh yes my dear. I need to know exactly why you were allowed to live this long."
In the moment that it took for Jenny to register what the man had said, his strong hands were already at her throat. She struggled and gasped, but there was no use. He left her in a heap on the ground for her friends to discover in the morning.
Swingnsave, Jenny Engstrom, who could ask the mods a question every three nights, is also dead. Sadly the coroner could not determine her affiliation.
It is now Day 10
Lynch deadline is 7pm EST
There are 14 players in the game
Hemingford Home
5. @ksmi117
Ogunquit
7. @Gwenevre
9. @WillowLeaf
Las Vegas
10. @brightimpressio
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl
Boulder
15. @cocoacutie7472
16. @Chillbo Baggins
19. @O Grady
Arnette
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet
New York
24. @allieh8607
25. @Frozenshades
14. @lhmhtd
The Morgue
18. VetAshley2117 - Nadine Cross
26. Escalla
6. Mad Jack
The Graveyard
23. kaydubs - Harold Lauder, ????
28. touchpause13 - Rita Blakemoor, villager
17. ResoluteMike - Leo Rockway, vilager
8. sayabear3 - Whitney Horgan, wolf
1. dyachei - General William Starkey
20. Flim Flam Man - Glen Bateman
4. DVMDream - Dayna Jurgens, villager
3. LetItSnow - Lloyd Henreid, wolf
27. DocEspana - Randall Flagg, wolf
2. @devyn - Major Len Creighton, villager
11. @swingnsave - Jenny Engstrom, ???
Devyn, the villager Major Len Creighton, who could have destroyed the second vial of Captain Trips, is dead.
Elsewhere, swingnsave was once again trying to rid herself of her deep guilt. She had betrayed a friend to Flagg. And though he was gone now, her friend was gone too, and she simply couldn't live with herself. Lucky for her, she wouldn't have to for much longer. A man in a fashionable suit approached her, seemingly out of nowhere.
"Well hello there. What's a pretty lady like you doing out here alone this late at night?" He smiled at her in a charming way, and for a moment she was taken in.
"Hi. I um, haven't seen you around here before. Who are you?"
"Oh, nobody special. But I know who you are. You're Jenny Engstrom. I hear you know how to get valuable information."
"Well, every once in a while I can get answers, if I ask the right question...Is there something you need to know?"
"Oh yes my dear. I need to know exactly why you were allowed to live this long."
In the moment that it took for Jenny to register what the man had said, his strong hands were already at her throat. She struggled and gasped, but there was no use. He left her in a heap on the ground for her friends to discover in the morning.
Swingnsave, Jenny Engstrom, who could ask the mods a question every three nights, is also dead. Sadly the coroner could not determine her affiliation.
It is now Day 10
Lynch deadline is 7pm EST
There are 14 players in the game
Hemingford Home
5. @ksmi117
Ogunquit
7. @Gwenevre
9. @WillowLeaf
Las Vegas
10. @brightimpressio
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl
Boulder
15. @cocoacutie7472
16. @Chillbo Baggins
19. @O Grady
Arnette
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet
New York
24. @allieh8607
25. @Frozenshades
14. @lhmhtd
The Morgue
18. VetAshley2117 - Nadine Cross
26. Escalla
6. Mad Jack
The Graveyard
23. kaydubs - Harold Lauder, ????
28. touchpause13 - Rita Blakemoor, villager
17. ResoluteMike - Leo Rockway, vilager
8. sayabear3 - Whitney Horgan, wolf
1. dyachei - General William Starkey
20. Flim Flam Man - Glen Bateman
4. DVMDream - Dayna Jurgens, villager
3. LetItSnow - Lloyd Henreid, wolf
27. DocEspana - Randall Flagg, wolf
2. @devyn - Major Len Creighton, villager
11. @swingnsave - Jenny Engstrom, ???
Last edited:
Well then. Seems like everyone else is immune to the superflu except for our departed mayor. Also, I got Fran's journal last night and (stupidly) forgot to write anything in it. The same night I used captain trips on myself, got trippy, and was going to ask Mother Abigail the conditions we needed to meet before killing Flagg. However, that was the day that Flagg got killed, and I think Mother abigail with him.
HA!!
Sorry, MJ, I was pretty slow with the message interpretation. 😳
If anyone gets superflu hallucinations again, maybe that would be a good question to ask.
Sorry, MJ, I was pretty slow with the message interpretation. 😳
Well, since DocE was the one who said we started with only two wolves... No offense to DocE, but I don't feel like trusting his info all that much. 😉So now that we have doce and sayabear as two wolves (plus LIS being a convert), does everyone think we are just looking for converts, or is there a possibility that there are more original wolves left?
If anyone gets superflu hallucinations again, maybe that would be a good question to ask.
Good luck with your PS!!Note: I was going to work on more of the past writeups, but I decided to write my PS instead. Deal with it.
If anyone gets superflu hallucinations again, maybe that would be a good question to ask.
So I'm pretty much at a loss of who to vote for. Just to get a vote out for now, randomly picking one of the players I don't know much about - lynch Ashgirl.
Lynch ash girlash girl
Still haven't heard a word from her with all the times I have tried to lynch her.
Also, Nohika....there is something different about you...care to explain. Your house seemed particularly flammable.
Still haven't heard a word from her with all the times I have tried to lynch her.
Also, Nohika....there is something different about you...care to explain. Your house seemed particularly flammable.
I haven't said anything when you voted to lynch me because 1)No one else rallied around your idea it so I didn't feel that much of a need to defend myself and 2)Your theory was that the wolves were in Las Vegas, which is false.Lynch ash girlash girl
Still haven't heard a word from her with all the times I have tried to lynch her.
Particularly flammable? Are you the one setting all the yards on fire?Also, Nohika....there is something different about you...care to explain. Your house seemed particularly flammable.
I haven't said anything when you voted to lynch me because 1)No one else rallied around your idea it so I didn't feel that much of a need to defend myself and 2)Your theory was that the wolves were in Las Vegas, which is false.
Just because there haven't been any in Vegas yet, doesn't mean there isn't one there now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
M-o-o-n, that spells "I got an anonymous message last night about SOV. It said that like SOV, chaos dies evil."
Just curious, but who is still sending out anonymous messages? I thought MJ was the one doing some of the ones earlier that were pointing at DocE, I find it hard to believe there's more than one villager sending out messages.
And in regards to SOV - I still think I trust him from his actions and what he's said in pms. He was the first to go after DocE as well (other than MJ obviously). I do think the chaos characters may need to be looked into, since of the ones that have died (swings, kaydubs, LIS and vetash), 2 were ??? affiliations, one was a (converted?) wolf, and one is still in the morgue. But I think it would be better to start with one of the others..
And in regards to SOV - I still think I trust him from his actions and what he's said in pms. He was the first to go after DocE as well (other than MJ obviously). I do think the chaos characters may need to be looked into, since of the ones that have died (swings, kaydubs, LIS and vetash), 2 were ??? affiliations, one was a (converted?) wolf, and one is still in the morgue. But I think it would be better to start with one of the others..
There was more than one villager who could send anonymous messages.
If we're looking for someone to lynch and are looking towards chaos, I know of someone. Their role ability doesn't seem that harmful to villager though...but if that message has any merit that chaos dies evil, it may be worth pursuing.
If we're looking for someone to lynch and are looking towards chaos, I know of someone. Their role ability doesn't seem that harmful to villager though...but if that message has any merit that chaos dies evil, it may be worth pursuing.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official "Why Am I Using the App" Lynch Tally
Ashgirl (2) - Cyndia, SOV
SOV (1) - HTML
3/14 votes
Waffles: 0
Lynch deadline: 7pm EST
Items have been redistributed, start getting those night actions in!
Ashgirl (2) - Cyndia, SOV
SOV (1) - HTML
3/14 votes
Waffles: 0
Lynch deadline: 7pm EST
Items have been redistributed, start getting those night actions in!
There is/was more than one message sender. MJ's were very unique in their wording, and I think the other ones are sent by someone else (no idea who).Just curious, but who is still sending out anonymous messages? I thought MJ was the one doing some of the ones earlier that were pointing at DocE, I find it hard to believe there's more than one villager sending out messages.
And in regards to SOV - I still think I trust him from his actions and what he's said in pms. He was the first to go after DocE as well (other than MJ obviously). I do think the chaos characters may need to be looked into, since of the ones that have died (swings, kaydubs, LIS and vetash), 2 were ??? affiliations, one was a (converted?) wolf, and one is still in the morgue. But I think it would be better to start with one of the others..
Since when was LIS chaos? If he was part of that group, maybe the theory that conversions happen in that group is correct.
I'm also a bit suspicious about why our seer is staying alive this long. If there's a reason that I don't know about, that's fine and I don't need to know what it is, but it's weird that wolves are not attacking the seer.
I'll be back to vote later. I'm not sure who to vote for now and don't have time to think about it.
M-o-o-n, that spells "I've also been wondering that. I feel like our protector might still be around. If we get an autopsy report back saying that our protector is gone I think we'll know who to go after haha."There is/was more than one message sender. MJ's were very unique in their wording, and I think the other ones are sent by someone else (no idea who).
Since when was LIS chaos? If he was part of that group, maybe the theory that conversions happen in that group is correct.
I'm also a bit suspicious about why our seer is staying alive this long. If there's a reason that I don't know about, that's fine and I don't need to know what it is, but it's weird that wolves are not attacking the seer.
I'll be back to vote later. I'm not sure who to vote for now and don't have time to think about it.
I completely agree with that statement, I was only pointing out that his claim of roles being assigned by group/all wolves are located in Las Vegas is incorrect.Just because there haven't been any in Vegas yet, doesn't mean there isn't one there now.
Lynch ash girlash girl
Still haven't heard a word from her with all the times I have tried to lynch her.
Also, Nohika....there is something different about you...care to explain. Your house seemed particularly flammable.
It probably has to do with my lack of night actions.
Someone lit my house on fire last night and it occupied my time. Or whatever. Something like that. I'm paraphrasing and I just got up.
Sounds like you were the one that lit it on fire?
You need to work on your reading comprehension....😛I completely agree with that statement, I was only pointing out that his claim of roles being assigned by group/all wolves are located in Las Vegas is incorrect.
I did not say or imply ALL wolves would be in one spot, just that Las Vegas is the logical place to look based on book.
Me and still a half dozen or so people are chaos. We are not the droids you are looking for.M-o-o-n, that spells "I got an anonymous message last night about SOV. It said that like SOV, chaos dies evil."
Finding who sent this message is not a bad way to find a wolf though.
Messages from the mute person....bueno....this..... No bueno.
Yes. That is where I got the DocE info from.It probably has to do with my lack of night actions.
Someone lit my house on fire last night and it occupied my time. Or whatever. Something like that. I'm paraphrasing and I just got up.
Sounds like you were the one that lit it on fire?
So far villagers like devyn had no effect for my fire.
DocE's gave me info and may or may not have blocked.
One person whose affiliation is still unknown was blocked,
And only you had your whole house burn down. I am trying to figure out what that means.
I still think something is up with allieh but I'm hesitant to vote for her at this point. I don't think she's been attacked yet and that's suspicious.
Has anyone else been silenced for a day besides LIS? Could that be conversion related?
Has anyone else been silenced for a day besides LIS? Could that be conversion related?
Yes. That is where I got the DocE info from.
So far villagers like devyn had no effect for my fire.
DocE's gave me info and may or may not have blocked.
One person whose affiliation is still unknown was blocked,
And only you had your whole house burn down. I am trying to figure out what that means.
I'm just a villager with no night action. I live a very boring WW life.
Ah okay. Though if Las Vegas would be a logical place to look than that would still mean that role assignments are somewhat based by group, which I don't think is completely correct.You need to work on your reading comprehension....😛
I did not say or imply ALL wolves would be in one spot, just that Las Vegas is the logical place to look based on book.
Finding who sent this message is not a bad way to find a wolf though.
Messages from the mute person....bueno....this..... No bueno.
Could you explain why you think messages from this other person could find a wolf?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm on the fence about it myself. On one hand there could still be a protector out there of some sort and so the wolves haven't bothered her (or they have attacked and that contributed to a no-kill night). On the other hand it was somewhat clear she was the seer early on, so she could have be a convert by this point. Or another theory could be the wolves know we would be suspect if she lived very long, and are just waiting for us to take her out by lynching.I still think something is up with allieh but I'm hesitant to vote for her at this point. I don't think she's been attacked yet and that's suspicious.
I'm not really sure which one would be more likely by this point to be honest.
Yes. That is where I got the DocE info from.
So far villagers like devyn had no effect for my fire.
DocE's gave me info and may or may not have blocked.
One person whose affiliation is still unknown was blocked,
And only you had your whole house burn down. I am trying to figure out what that means.
Do you think responding to the fire it could have anything to do with role instead of affiliation? For example, since I'm a dog all I could do was bark at the flames and so I was blocked. Perhaps different roles/people had different reactions?
Meh. M-o-o-n, that spells "lynch Chillbo. He's been quiet."
Lynch nohika
I don't think that bolded part is likely - it's a big risk for wolves to leave a seer in the game just to set them up to be lynched later on. But it could be that she's being protected, and maybe DocE knew about protection from PMs so they won't try attacking her until later. That's why I'm not actually voting for her at this point.I'm on the fence about it myself. On one hand there could still be a protector out there of some sort and so the wolves haven't bothered her (or they have attacked and that contributed to a no-kill night). On the other hand it was somewhat clear she was the seer early on, so she could have be a convert by this point. Or another theory could be the wolves know we would be suspect if she lived very long, and are just waiting for us to take her out by lynching.
I'm not really sure which one would be more likely by this point to be honest.
Didn't chillbo just start med school, or is about to start? That would explain the quietness.Meh. M-o-o-n, that spells "lynch Chillbo. He's been quiet."
But lynch chillbo too, for very slight feels but not because he's quiet. (My grammar is terrible today. 😳)
We aren't going to get a wolf with Chillbo...he is a chaos player...just saying
Wasn't LIS originally a chaos too, or am I misunderstanding what people are saying? Could chaos players be the potential converts? I know the info from DocE about there being 2 original wolves is not reliable, but with the number of no-kill nights, I do think this is a game with a lot of conversions.We aren't going to get a wolf with Chillbo...he is a chaos player...just saying
Lynch ksmilynch ksmi
like for cereal
Devyn may have known something and is now dead so there's that but I'm not sure
lynch ashgirl
I'm not sold on the ashgirl thing. Lynch cocoa. Didn't MJ's anonymous messages eariler in the game suggest that the people we were suspicious of then were worth lynching? And IIRC we were discussing LIS, DocE and cocoa as potential wolves then.
I thought so, but I'm not sure if I was misinterpreting it. Because I thought he meant we had to lynch LIS, cocoa, and DocE before lynching Flagg, and obviously that's not quite true because DocE was flagg. But maybe he just meant they're all three wolves. I'd be fine with a cocoa lynch too. Unlynch chillbo, lynch cocoa.I'm not sold on the ashgirl thing. Lynch cocoa. Didn't MJ's anonymous messages eariler in the game suggest that the people we were suspicious of then were worth lynching? And IIRC we were discussing LIS, DocE and cocoa as potential wolves then.
lynch cocoa
Whatevs. Good luck catching the wolves.
Although Im interested in hearing why everyone thinks I could be a wolf.
Although Im interested in hearing why everyone thinks I could be a wolf.
And remember this retaliation vote when I'm gone 😉I'm not sold on the ashgirl thing. Lynch cocoa. Didn't MJ's anonymous messages eariler in the game suggest that the people we were suspicious of then were worth lynching? And IIRC we were discussing LIS, DocE and cocoa as potential wolves then.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Double post
M-o-o-n, that spells "unlynch Chillbo, lynch cocoa."
Lynch cocoa
unlynch ashgirl lynch cocoa
As of Sunday, Cocoa was a villager. Not sure where that is in relation to MJ's message but if a wolf, cocoa is not an original. She inherits Fran's ability if Fran dies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K