You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Watering Hole (social)
Started by Foxhunter
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Starting at 8:30PM, link again is here.
Last edited:
Have fun at the movies y'all! I'm taking a much needed nap
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not seeing a chat section, am I just dumb?Starting at 8:30PM, link again is here.
No I'm dumb and gave you the video link lol. One sec...I'm not seeing a chat section, am I just dumb?
http://lets.rabb.it/886j/I3GNvBzv1zI'm not seeing a chat section, am I just dumb?
I'm not sure I should admit this, and will ask to not be quoted, but I had a dream last night that I was planning a "date" with w2vm. We were on the phone arranging the date and time, and we finally agreed on next Tuesday (yes, weird detail to remember, but the date was also 1/22, which would be sunday, so maybe I'll meet him in two years when 1/22 is a Tuesday?). Anyway, shortly after we hung up, he called back and said he was thinking about it, and really the only night that worked for him was tonight. I was nervous because I had barely anytime to prepare, but agreed. I asked where we were going and he said it was up to me. So we hung up again and I went home to get ready. As I was getting ready to leave, I realized I never asked for his address, so I had no idea where to go.
Disclaimer: I have very weird vivid dreams regularly. Just one of the many clues that I may have narcolepsy.
Disclaimer: I have very weird vivid dreams regularly. Just one of the many clues that I may have narcolepsy.
That's kinda like my dream always tbhstory
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I pay $60 a month for this **** internet
P.S. My alarm went off while I was trying to figure out where I needed to go, so I never actually got to finish the dream. 🙁Weird dream stuff
Disclaimer: I have very weird vivid dreams regularly. Just one of the many clues that I may have narcolepsy.
I finally changed my avatar from the immuno game one. Was going to go back to my default kitteh picture but that photo's not on this computer, so now I'm a corgi puppy. 😍
So if anyone wants to know what they missed in video chat tonight:
You missed @Bottle of Bear making a voice appearance
AND EVEN BETTER
@Trilt doing a dramatic reading of @Kam325 's Harry and Snape WW fanfic.
You missed @Bottle of Bear making a voice appearance
AND EVEN BETTER
@Trilt doing a dramatic reading of @Kam325 's Harry and Snape WW fanfic.
@Jamr0ckin's actually I think!So if anyone wants to know what they missed in video chat tonight:
You missed @Bottle of Bear making a voice appearance
AND EVEN BETTER
@Trilt doing a dramatic reading of @Kam325 's Harry and Snape WW fanfic.
Dang it, I should have moved to my computer when iPad was being stupid hahaSo if anyone wants to know what they missed in video chat tonight:
You missed @Bottle of Bear making a voice appearance
AND EVEN BETTER
@Trilt doing a dramatic reading of @Kam325 's Harry and Snape WW fanfic.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So if anyone wants to know what they missed in video chat tonight:
You missed @Bottle of Bear making a voice appearance
AND EVEN BETTER
@Trilt doing a dramatic reading of @Kam325 's Harry and Snape WW fanfic.
What game was this from? I thought it was from the Rick & Morty game when every group had to show you what they got, but I'm pretty sure that was the game where people had to write songs instead.@Jamr0ckin's actually I think!
I regret nothing because I got a great nap in. I accidentally skipped dinner though so I'm going to go make myself a PB&J.Dang it, I should have moved to my computer when iPad was being stupid haha
Also @Bottle of Bear someone in class today mentioned being from Barrington, IL and this thread has trained me to immediately believe that place name was fake lol. She's not a bear though.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"It's ok, sleep is more important, sleep is more important," Dubz muttered to herself. But it was not ok. Not even a little bit.So if anyone wants to know what they missed in video chat tonight:
You missed @Bottle of Bear making a voice appearance
AND EVEN BETTER
@Trilt doing a dramatic reading of @Kam325 's Harry and Snape WW fanfic.
Last edited:
Still no regrets watching NCIS instead
Someday, I will has WiFi again, instead of just mobile data.So if anyone wants to know what they missed in video chat tonight:
You missed @Bottle of Bear making a voice appearance
AND EVEN BETTER
@Trilt doing a dramatic reading of @Kam325 's Harry and Snape WW fanfic.
Why must all the fun happen after I leave?? I stayed up way too late anyway.So if anyone wants to know what they missed in video chat tonight:
You missed @Bottle of Bear making a voice appearance
AND EVEN BETTER
@Trilt doing a dramatic reading of @Kam325 's Harry and Snape WW fanfic.
I stayed up too late tooWhy must all the fun happen after I leave?? I stayed up way too late anyway.![]()
Yah R&M had a song contest, HP had a story contest that, iirc, was rigged so Gryffindor would win just to be authentic. The snarry fanfic was from that.What game was this from? I thought it was from the Rick & Morty game when every group had to show you what they got, but I'm pretty sure that was the game where people had to write songs instead.
Well we were trying to make byob read us a bedtime story and when he was too shy, they got me. 😛Why must all the fun happen after I leave?? I stayed up way too late anyway.![]()
Cdo and I were in tearsWell we were trying to make byob read us a bedtime story and when he was too shy, they got me. 😛
My alarm just went off but I really don't want to get up...
Is this in the game thread? I thought I folllwed that game but I do not remember this."Not THAT wand, Harry..."
🤣
I think everyone was in tears.Cdo and I were in tears
"You really DO look just like your father"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It maaaaaay have been censored on thread due to explicit content. Lol.Is this in the game thread? I thought I folllwed that game but I do not remember this.
I've been laying in bed for the last hour and a half because I'm currently a toasted marshmallow and outside my blanket burrito is coldMy alarm just went off but I really don't want to get up...
Well that explains that 😛It maaaaaay have been censored on thread due to explicit content. Lol.
check yo PMs. 😛Well that explains that 😛
True but we were in tears the whole reading 🤣I think everyone was in tears.
"You really DO look just like your father"
Now I am even sadder I missed it.check yo PMs. 😛
Wooooo! No weird dreams last night btw! Now comes the weird week long, off anti-malarials **** show that everyone in South Africa/ my doctor warned me about.
Sorry Mom(?). On the drunk thread we don't have FOMO, we have FOMB (Fear of Missing Bear). That's the true reason none of us actually sleep.Now I am even sadder I missed it.
I blame iPad. It wasn't liking the app. Or my internet couldn't handle so many video feeds at once. It kept freezing.Sorry Mom(?). On the drunk thread we don't have FOMO, we have FOMB (Fear of Missing Bear). That's the true reason none of us actually sleep.
@Trilt does Caiter get access to the digital copy? 😛
🤣@Trilt does Caiter get access to the digital copy? 😛
I trust your discretion to distribute the digital copy appropriately/as needed.
@Trilt does Caiter get access to the digital copy? 😛
🤣
I trust your discretion to distribute the digital copy appropriately/as needed.
???
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey send it to me too, I missed it during the gamecheck yo PMs. 😛
Oh it was recorded
@BeautifulBritishColumbia shaaarrreeeOh it was recorded
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Half of it is probably just cdo and I crying though
You're quickly increasing the amount of alcohol we'll have to bolus Bear with to get a reading in the future by admitting you recorded me though. 😛
Can you PM it to me too?check yo PMs. 😛
It isn't working. 🙁
Can't attach files to PMs apparently, and Facebook said it has to be less than 180 seconds (it is 4 minutes)
Can't attach files to PMs apparently, and Facebook said it has to be less than 180 seconds (it is 4 minutes)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K