You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Watering Hole (social)
Started by Foxhunter
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not sure if that's better or worse than your crush on the Scarecrow...Oh man teenage kovu makes me feel a certain kind of feel.😍 On my way!
Hey now, I always live up to my promises!I was promised @cdoconn.
Definitely better. The scarecrow one was a weird one.Not sure if that's better or worse than your crush on the Scarecrow...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really like them. My kids get to hear me sing you're welcome at least once a day. The first time I saw it I had no idea fart was the giant crab and wondered where I knew the voice from.Can we take bets on how many days am I going to have Moana songs stuck in my head?? Oi.
oh. my. god.I really like them. My kids get to hear me sing you're welcome at least once a day. The first time I saw it I had no idea fart was the giant crab and wondered where I knew the voice from.
I knew who the voice was in both cases but never realized 2+2=4
I wasnt in view of the TV when his scene came on, and I had a brief panic that one of them had managed to put on Rick and Morty, lol.oh. my. god.
I knew who the voice was in both cases but never realized 2+2=4
Are people still on Rabbit?
I am, but I might be going to bed soon. (My rabbit). I'm also just listening to my random variety of music tastes so not crazy interesting.Are people still on Rabbit?
Hey @Trilt
Psssst I'm on rabbit. Come join me. www.rabb.it/cdoconn
Grrrr rabbits.
🙁 Guess this measn i should probably sleeps.
That's what I was thinking. 🙁🙁 Guess this measn i should probably sleeps.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im just reading the premed forums instead of sleepings
and haxx is appaernently reading the prevet forums
Ewww no. Stay away from premed they have no fun.im just reading the premed forums instead of sleepings
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But sometimes the fun is in watching the dumpster burnEwww no. Stay away from premed they have no fun.
Sometimes there's fun in starting and contributing to the dumpster fire too.But sometimes the fun is in watching the dumpster burn
Currently:
Anything happening on rabbit tonight? I'm kinda feeling a movie but don't know what just yet.
I'd be down for a movie, it is my first evening home all week.
I kinda feel like some form of Disney. You have any preferences?
I kinda feel like some form of Disney. You have any preferences?
I googled a list of all Disney movies. Dalmatians? Aladdin? If you aren't feeling animated and prefer live action maybe Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken? I haven't seen any of those in years. I'm open to suggestions.I'd be down for a movie, it is my first evening home all week.
I kinda feel like some form of Disney. You have any preferences?
Hm... I could do Aladdin, or live action Beauty and the Beast, one of the Scooby Doo movies (not Disney), Tarzan, Mulan, Ice Princess, Eight Below, Enchanted, Tangled, or Frozen.
Sorry, change of plans, I gotta go do something. I may be back in a half hour or so, but don't wait on me if other people want to get in on the movie train.
Oooh I'd love to watch Ice Princess...Hm... I could do Aladdin, or live action Beauty and the Beast, one of the Scooby Doo movies (not Disney), Tarzan, Mulan, Ice Princess, Eight Below, Enchanted, Tangled, or Frozen.
where's everyone hiding?
where's everyone hiding?
At home.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
On my couchwhere's everyone hiding?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My SDN location is accurate, I'm hiding in my bedwhere's everyone hiding?
where's everyone hiding?
My gps not working let me know if you find me
You're in one of three places:My gps not working let me know if you find me
- In the woods, with the other bears
- In the zoo, with the other bears
- In the bar, with the other bears
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I forgot my location is still the doll factory. Such an old joke.
I forgot my location is still the doll factory. Such an old joke.
I'm still at the dragon school
I'm just glad you're back to a Toothless avatar. You always just look a little smidge wrong to me when you're rocking something else.I'm still at the dragon school
I just got done eating frozen yogurt. My tummy is angry 🙁
Anyone interested in rabbiting? I'm really feeling Lady & The Tramp (but I could settle for 101 Dalmatians)
Im in your room! 😛😉Anyone interested in rabbiting? I'm really feeling Lady & The Tramp (but I could settle for 101 Dalmatians)
****in creeper right there. Come to my room insteadIm in your room! 😛😉
I'm still at the dragon school
Did I ever tell you how much I love that movie. It's so good
Your room isn't even open! Unless you made a new account****in creeper right there. Come to my room instead
No but he has changed all of his locks 😉Your room isn't even open! Unless you made a new account
Oh, a challenge I see 😛No but he has changed all of his locks 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Turns out a large tervis cup holds one bottle of wine exactly.
CARRRROTSSW S!
CARRRROTSSW S!
What? Carrots?
Probably because you were on rabbit?What? Carrots?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K
