The Watering Hole (social)

Started by Foxhunter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@vetmedhead and @wheelin2vetmed (don't know that he will see this, so poke him if he is still in town) and whoever else I need to tag:

My current plan is to drive through this weekend (probably Sunday at this pace, but a day earlier would make me happy). I know I want Lucille's (Monday morning?), if possible. Hubby wants to buy some beer. We need to let the cow and goats out somewhere overnight...

So yeah, come say hello! Meet the kids and critters in my traveling menagerie! (And of course the mini Princessita Amelia)

After the Fort, we'll buzz past Denver and head east... oi... Hopefully to greener pastures!
 
I've never used Rabbit, I'm guessing people like it? My now-ex (who only brought it up, like, last week?) wanted to try it, but now that I've been dumped it's out of the picture. I have many sads.
It's fun! We watch movies on there all the time and sometimes just sit on rabbit watching random nonsense. Or nothing and just annoying each other with the sounds of our voices. (Join us)
giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've never used Rabbit, I'm guessing people like it? My now-ex (who only brought it up, like, last week?) wanted to try it, but now that I've been dumped it's out of the picture. I have many sads.
Exes suck. Sorry you had to deal with that!
oh you suck. Tbh I actually like all music- perks of being a musician.

Well except country. **** country music.
 
You should check out The Wombats, Tokyo Police Club, and Matt & Kim. Some are probably a little more twee than is necessarily up your alley but they're all pretty good bands imo
Beat me to it! Aside from Hippo Campus (newest album is all legit), Sylvan Esso, Purity Ring, Mura Masa, and Caroline Smith are all recommendations. Some don't quite fit the genre so much as the mood, IMO.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad