The Watering Hole (social)

Started by Foxhunter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd say brownish gold
34362ebe48ea01ec4e0c5cc39984aec5.jpg

You better not be eating my baby.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ugh. Calf fry is this weekend. That means that starting tonight through Saturday there's going to be an absurd number of police cars on the road, as well as DWI roadblocks on major streets. More traffic is not what this town needs right now- every major street has some form of street construction. Agh. This is gonna suck to go home to tonight, on the first night. :arghh:
it's a 1.6 mile drive from where I was studying to my apartment- I did this at 2:40 am. I saw 4 marked police cars patrolling, 1 marked police car that had pulled someone over, and 2 unmarked police cars. Calf fry, man. It's crazy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty sure it was tongue in cheek. 🙂
pretty sure it's already gotten old fast.

I know it was tongue in cheek. I get that you guys are joking around. But you seem to forget mods are people, too, and we read your posts. I get that you guys hate change. But I'm saying, from my point of view, it's not funny anymore and it comes across as a little whiny that we had to change something