You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The WWalking Dead-Game Thread
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WHYYYYYYYYYYY@dpmd Would you be willing to switch to jboo? I doubt Cray will be lynched today.
I s2g guys do I have “lynch out of no where in the last few hours of the day cycle to drive Johnna nuts and don’t tell her anything about why you’re lynching her” written on my forehead or something?
Not sure I like how this bandwagon is forming on Jboo.
Okay, so I can't lynch Cray. I can't lynch jboo. Who do you want me to lynch?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WHYYYYYYYYYYY
I s2g guys do I have “lynch out of no where in the last few hours of the day cycle to drive Johnna nuts and don’t tell her anything about why you’re lynching her” written on my forehead or something?
It's self-preservation. I never want to convert hunt this early.
She wants you to Lynch AMOkay, so I can't lynch Cray. I can't lynch jboo. Who do you want me to lynch?
Umm,did it just become a three way tie?
She wants you to Lynch AM
That's a pretty bad lynch. I'd rather not vote there.
I think soUmm,did it just become a three way tie?
Did you rez her? Do you know it's a bad Lynch based on something other than feels?Not sure I like how this bandwagon is forming on Jboo.
Unofficial Day 5 Lynch Tally: Welcome to the Tombs
AM (3)- Skimble, Cray, Genny
Sporty ()-
Cray (1)- dpmd
dpmd (3)- SOV, SportPonies, jboo
Jboo (3)- Pippy, Paws, AM
10/10
lynch closes in 1 hour
AM (3)- Skimble, Cray, Genny
Sporty ()-
Cray (1)- dpmd
dpmd (3)- SOV, SportPonies, jboo
Jboo (3)- Pippy, Paws, AM
10/10
lynch closes in 1 hour
Well, then I guess I have to figure out whether to switch to jboo or AM. Anyone want to try to help me decide which?
Well, then I guess I have to figure out whether to switch to jboo or AM. Anyone want to try to help me decide which?
I would hope you wouldn't vote with me if you were suspecting me...
Ooo! Oooooo! I say not jboo!Well, then I guess I have to figure out whether to switch to jboo or AM. Anyone want to try to help me decide which?
Mostly just trying to stay out of a tie. If I switch to you then you switch to me and we tie unless jboo will switch. If I switch to jboo they can switch to you and you will be tied with them.I would hope you wouldn't vote with me if you were suspecting me...
Mostly just trying to stay out of a tie. If I switch to you then you switch to me and we tie unless jboo will switch. If I switch to jboo they can switch to you and you will be tied with them.
jboo can't realistically vote for me since she's had me as solidly village the whole game. It'd be questioned hard the next day.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Day 5 Lynch Tally: Welcome to the Tombs
AM (3)- Skimble, Cray, Genny
Sporty ()-
Cray (1)- dpmd
dpmd (3)- SOV, SportPonies, jboo
Jboo (3)- Pippy, Paws, AM
10/10
@Animal Midwife @dpmd and @johnnaboo you are all tied!
lynch closes in 23 minutes!
AM (3)- Skimble, Cray, Genny
Sporty ()-
Cray (1)- dpmd
dpmd (3)- SOV, SportPonies, jboo
Jboo (3)- Pippy, Paws, AM
10/10
@Animal Midwife @dpmd and @johnnaboo you are all tied!
lynch closes in 23 minutes!
Last edited:
Quoting this for reference. Tin foil hat, but if jboo flips village, I feel this could make Jimble wolf. Soft vouch trying to look on village side?Not sure I like how this bandwagon is forming on Jboo.
Honestly I could flip back to cray no problem but not sure it's going to help anyone except jboo
She just seem less insightful than in other games I've read. I wouldn't say I see a difference in her posting volume (but maybe I'm crap at ISOing in other forums), just the quality of the posts.What do you see that's differing from dpmd's playstyle?
All right, I guess I am going to go with
lynch jboo
lynch jboo
Yeah, nah.
unlynch dpmd
lynch Jimble
Edit: this is mostly because I really like my tin foil hat theory, and haven't known how to feel about her playing all game.
unlynch dpmd
lynch Jimble
Edit: this is mostly because I really like my tin foil hat theory, and haven't known how to feel about her playing all game.
Gotta unlynch first😉All right, I guess I am going to go with
lynch jboo
Oh man not sure how I feel about any of you
Yeah, nah.
unlynch dpmd
lynch Jimble
That's kind of a throwaway for today. Could you help prevent a tie?
jfc this is the 4th ****ing game in a row this has happened to me what in gods name did i do to you people
Official Day 5 Lynch Tally: Welcome to the Tombs
AM (3)- Skimble, Cray, Genny
Sporty ()-
Cray ()-
dpmd (2)- SOV, jboo
Jboo (4)- Pippy, Paws, AM, dpmd
Skimble (1)- SportPonies
10/10
@johnnaboo you are winning!
lynch closes in ~10 minutes!
AM (3)- Skimble, Cray, Genny
Sporty ()-
Cray ()-
dpmd (2)- SOV, jboo
Jboo (4)- Pippy, Paws, AM, dpmd
Skimble (1)- SportPonies
10/10
@johnnaboo you are winning!
lynch closes in ~10 minutes!
You have a point. I was thinking lynch close wasn't as close as it is.That's kind of a throwaway for today. Could you help prevent a tie?
Let me evaluate the options.
But also like. I enjoy ties.
Have you been a rezzed player all 4 games?jfc this is the 4th ****ing game in a row this has happened to me what in gods name did i do to you people
You have a point. I was thinking lynch close wasn't as close as it is.
Let me evaluate the options.
But also like. I enjoy ties.
We're dwindling down on players. This needs to be taken really seriously. If I get lynched, y'all won't do so well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still like dpmd the best out of all the options.
unlynch Jimble
lynch dpmd again
Wouldn't mind seeing how jboo flips just for the sake of testing my Jimble theory, but don't really want to lose more villagers if she's village.
unlynch Jimble
lynch dpmd again
Wouldn't mind seeing how jboo flips just for the sake of testing my Jimble theory, but don't really want to lose more villagers if she's village.
nooooooooope but this is the 4th time this has happened:Have you been a rezzed player all 4 games?
and every time i'm the same ****ing thing: STILL NOT A WOLF GUYS“lynch out of no where in the last few hours of the day cycle to drive Johnna nuts and don’t tell her anything about why you’re lynching her”
Still like dpmd the best out of all the options.
unlynch Jimble
lynch dpmd again
Wouldn't mind seeing how jboo flips just for the sake of testing my Jimble theory, but don't really want to lose more villagers if she's village.
This still leaves a tie.
Official Day 5 Lynch Tally: Welcome to the Tombs
AM (3)- Skimble, Cray, Genny
Sporty ()-
Cray ()-
dpmd (3)- SOV, jboo,SportPonies
Jboo (4)- Pippy, Paws, AM, dpmd
Skimble ()-
10/10
@johnnaboo you are winning!
lynch closes in ~3 minutes!
AM (3)- Skimble, Cray, Genny
Sporty ()-
Cray ()-
dpmd (3)- SOV, jboo,SportPonies
Jboo (4)- Pippy, Paws, AM, dpmd
Skimble ()-
10/10
@johnnaboo you are winning!
lynch closes in ~3 minutes!
Ffff. My maths aren't spectacular.This still leaves a tie.
unlynch dpmd
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*********
Wow. Water u guise doin.
**********
Wow. Water u guise doin.
**********
Unlynch dpmd
Lynch AM
Self prez in hopes that the tie thing saves me
Lynch AM
Self prez in hopes that the tie thing saves me
lynch closed! Results pending!
lynch jboo
EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK YOUR VOTES!
Final Day 5 Lynch Tally: Welcome to the Tombs
AM (4)- Skimble, Cray, Genny, Jboo
Sporty ()-
Cray ()-
dpmd (1)- SOV,
Jboo (4)- Pippy, Paws, AM, dpmd
Skimble ()-
10/10
lynch closed!
Final Day 5 Lynch Tally: Welcome to the Tombs
AM (4)- Skimble, Cray, Genny, Jboo
Sporty ()-
Cray ()-
dpmd (1)- SOV,
Jboo (4)- Pippy, Paws, AM, dpmd
Skimble ()-
10/10
lynch closed!
Last edited:
I don't have a "dam" idea.*********
Wow. Water u guise doin.
**********
Sorry, this was past the deadline and won't be countedlynch jboo
y do i keep playing this ****ing game
Really? The sudden switches to jboo didn’t seem just a little weird to you? I have no idea how boo will flip, but these kinds of votes often don’t end well.Quoting this for reference. Tin foil hat, but if jboo flips village, I feel this could make Jimble wolf. Soft vouch trying to look on village side?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cause you love us!y do i keep playing this ****ing game
I agree with your logic, just am bothered by the way in which you expressed it.Really? The sudden switches to jboo didn’t seem just a little weird to you? I have no idea how boo will flip, but these kinds of votes often don’t end well.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*******y do i keep playing this ****ing game
If you die you can be put to rest in the dubz family crypt
*********
********************************************************
********************************************************
Until you've been a seer and outed a wolf day 2 and STILL GET CALLED A WOLF. You have no right to complain hahay do i keep playing this ****ing game
********************************************************
The one game I played as seer everyone wanted me dead on D1 and I just about cried lol********************************************************
Until you've been a seer and outed a wolf day 2 and STILL GET CALLED A WOLF. You have no right to complain haha
********************************************************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K