You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The WWalking Dead-Game Thread
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
**********
Oh my god
You are definitely my grandmanatee
************
😍Ehhhhhhhh, it's better than killing villagers. But going forward I think we should focus on wolves and keep an eye on how many walkers there may be.As an aside, I'm not crazy about lynching chaos at the expense of wolves, but that may also be because I don't particularly mind chaos![]()
So now that we know zombies=chaos, how many wolves do we think we started with? 16 original players, 3-4 original wolves?
Yeah, my guess would be 2-3 at the beginning, so 1-2 wolves left now.4 would be very wolf heavy in my opinion given that chaos is a thing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was paranoid of Mel since in the original write-up when it said Snowy was not chaos. I was thinking he might have bussed allieh and then led us down the trail of killing zoms to distract us. There goes that theory.
I know she said that she was behind on thread a while ago, but I don't know if I'm buying it.
Lynch Sporty
for now
Lynch Sporty
for now
Day 1 Lynch Tally
SOV () -
Sporty (1) - AM
Greeny (1) - Paws
DPMD (1) - Cray
Pippy (1) - KC
Allie (1) - dpmd
Skimble (2) - Pippy, Genny
Weim (3) - sobsob, Allie, Skimble
Cray (1) - Weim
Genny () -
AM (1) - WZ
12/16
Missing: Mel, greeney, Snowy, Sporty
Day 2 Lynch Tally
SOV (1) - Pippy
allie (9) - Melby, Paws, WZ, kc, Skim, Sporty, Snowy, dpmd, Weim
Melby (2) - Cray, allie
greeney (2) - AM, SOV
14/16
Missing: greeney, genny
Day 3 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
greeney (5) - KC, Pippy, dpmd, Cray, AM
Sporty () -
Mel () -
kc (5) - Paws, Skim, Mel, genny, WZ
genny (2) - SOV, Snowy
Paws () -
Skim (1) - Jboo
WZ (1) - Sporty
Snowy () -
dpmd () -
14/15
Missing: greeney
Day 4 Lynch Tally
SOV (1) - Pippy
Snowy (6) - Mel, Skimble, Paws, dpmd, Jboo, Cray
KC (1) - Snowy
Skimble (1) - SOV
genny () -
Cray (4) - Genny, AM, SportPonies, KC
13/13
SOV () -
Sporty (1) - AM
Greeny (1) - Paws
DPMD (1) - Cray
Pippy (1) - KC
Allie (1) - dpmd
Skimble (2) - Pippy, Genny
Weim (3) - sobsob, Allie, Skimble
Cray (1) - Weim
Genny () -
AM (1) - WZ
12/16
Missing: Mel, greeney, Snowy, Sporty
Day 2 Lynch Tally
SOV (1) - Pippy
allie (9) - Melby, Paws, WZ, kc, Skim, Sporty, Snowy, dpmd, Weim
Melby (2) - Cray, allie
greeney (2) - AM, SOV
14/16
Missing: greeney, genny
Day 3 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
greeney (5) - KC, Pippy, dpmd, Cray, AM
Sporty () -
Mel () -
kc (5) - Paws, Skim, Mel, genny, WZ
genny (2) - SOV, Snowy
Paws () -
Skim (1) - Jboo
WZ (1) - Sporty
Snowy () -
dpmd () -
14/15
Missing: greeney
Day 4 Lynch Tally
SOV (1) - Pippy
Snowy (6) - Mel, Skimble, Paws, dpmd, Jboo, Cray
KC (1) - Snowy
Skimble (1) - SOV
genny () -
Cray (4) - Genny, AM, SportPonies, KC
13/13
Did AM hold her vote for most of yesterday?
Do not much like that
Why not? Are you reading the context of my votes?
Ok, so I’m pretty sure pip and cray are village. I like pips comment about AM, and I’d like to put some pressure there today.
Lynch AM
Why do you think Cray is village?
Actually, turns out AM has been late with a good many votes this game. Which is weird. Paws is also pinging my radar again, despite the clearing earlier in the game (right? did that happen?). Should probably re-read, but...
I'm going in to 10 hours of testing IRL, so...
Contingency lynch AM
Also, I don't like you sitting on an easy vote when you know you'll be gone for almost the entire day.
Because I’m pretty good at reading her and she sounds like village cray. It’s not something I can really pinpoint.Why do you think Cray is village?
Because I’m pretty good at reading her and she sounds like village cray. It’s not something I can really pinpoint.
I was hoping it was something more concrete because I'm still getting feels from her direction.
Lynch Cray
lynch Cray
for small feels after a re-read of her day one interactions and because I've felt like she is village the entire game, yet always tunnel her for a wolf, so thinking her play feels more like wolf cray from Shuffling WW...
for small feels after a re-read of her day one interactions and because I've felt like she is village the entire game, yet always tunnel her for a wolf, so thinking her play feels more like wolf cray from Shuffling WW...
Official Day 5 Lynch Tally: Welcome to the Tombs
AM (2)- Pippy, Skimble
Sporty (1)- Jboo
Cray (2)- AM, Paws
5/10
lynch closes in ~8.5 hours
AM (2)- Pippy, Skimble
Sporty (1)- Jboo
Cray (2)- AM, Paws
5/10
lynch closes in ~8.5 hours
I'd really prefer you guys didn't lynch cray. I know I'm just following my gut, but I'm pretty sure it's right.
I’m torn. I don’t feel the same way about cray that skimble does, and I am starting to get suspicious of AM. The way she switched off me into Cray raised a flag for me. I could go either way.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, I really like receiving ammo. Can I get more?
Interesting. How do you feel about pippy?I'd really prefer you guys didn't lynch cray. I know I'm just following my gut, but I'm pretty sure it's right.
sorry, i see pippy was included in your original comment. feel free to say more if you'd like toInteresting. How do you feel about pippy?
I'd really prefer you guys didn't lynch cray. I know I'm just following my gut, but I'm pretty sure it's right.
I’m torn. I don’t feel the same way about cray that skimble does, and I am starting to get suspicious of AM. The way she switched off me into Cray raised a flag for me. I could go either way.
How do you guys feel about SOV, dpmd, or sporty? I have never played or read a game with SOV or dpmd so feeling very lost on them. dpmd felt village yesterday, and SOV i'm back and forth on...
I would also like more ammo please 🙂
I'd really prefer you guys didn't lynch cray. I know I'm just following my gut, but I'm pretty sure it's right.
I need more than gut feels as a reason not to lynch at this point.
For now ********lynch dpmd********
Usually a decent player, seems to be skating by, Want to put some pressure there.
Usually a decent player, seems to be skating by, Want to put some pressure there.
I'm a little sketched by Dpmd and SOV, and admit I'm not sure what to think about sporty at this point.How do you guys feel about SOV, dpmd, or sporty? I have never played or read a game with SOV or dpmd so feeling very lost on them. dpmd felt village yesterday, and SOV i'm back and forth on...
For the sake of conversation, can you pinpoint anything about cray that makes you think she’s wolfy?I need more than gut feels as a reason not to lynch at this point.
For the sake of conversation, can you pinpoint anything about cray that makes you think she’s wolfy?
She's never said anything about other players until I asked her about her reads. Where's the paranoia about Pippy and me conspiring? What about WZ being too village to be true? Why is it all mechanics? Nothing even about mixing Paws and Snowy.
lynch cray
I have been thinking a lot about her initial post after almost being lynched and the subsequent overreaction after being called on having no real reaction to it at first. Just feels off to me.
I have been thinking a lot about her initial post after almost being lynched and the subsequent overreaction after being called on having no real reaction to it at first. Just feels off to me.
Would also like to hear from these three people.How do you guys feel about SOV, dpmd, or sporty? I have never played or read a game with SOV or dpmd so feeling very lost on them. dpmd felt village yesterday, and SOV i'm back and forth on...
My guess is that wolves have been skating by so far by staying under the radar and letting us get distracted with game mechanics and worrying about zombies. I'm going to go back later tonight and try and iso people who were actively encouraging those convos.
More ammo would also be nice!
You realize dpmd commented directly above you, right?Would also like to hear from these three people.
My guess is that wolves have been skating by so far by staying under the radar and letting us get distracted with game mechanics and worrying about zombies. I'm going to go back later tonight and try and iso people who were actively encouraging those convos.
More ammo would also be nice!
Official Day 5 Lynch Tally: Welcome to the Tombs
AM (2)- Pippy, Skimble
Sporty (1)- Jboo
Cray (3)- AM, Paws, dpmd
dpmd (1)- SOV
7/10
lynch closes in ~6 hours
AM (2)- Pippy, Skimble
Sporty (1)- Jboo
Cray (3)- AM, Paws, dpmd
dpmd (1)- SOV
7/10
lynch closes in ~6 hours
lynch AM
seems like she's been no-so-subtly trying to drive my lynch, and not to be retaliatory, but the last time she did that without good reason she was wolf and got me lynched to win the game
I can't fathom why she would vote me over Snowy when the village seer put his ass on the line and found us chaos
I get not wanting to chaos-hunt over wolf hunting, but when you *know* 3rd party better than a wolf, 9/10 lynch 3rd party
plus now that I finally know more about the game (like I keep saying) I have a bit more theories as to not only what is happening, but how that relates to players
I think that the leader of the zombies, KC, was sending walkers to attack PRs or wolves at night to bite and infect and convert them
others they thought might be lowly villagers it would make sense the chaos zombie faction would just try to get lynched
it's better for 3rd party'ers to be on the lynch of wolves or lower level villagers for the flip, and to deal with PRs villagers in some other way (obviously you wouldn't expect chaos to be better at wolf or PR hunting without abilities/items/intel than anyone else, still, I think that would be their goal)
all of this is just a theory for why I haven't been loving what's going on with AM, her play, her attack, and her vote
seems like she's been no-so-subtly trying to drive my lynch, and not to be retaliatory, but the last time she did that without good reason she was wolf and got me lynched to win the game
I can't fathom why she would vote me over Snowy when the village seer put his ass on the line and found us chaos
I get not wanting to chaos-hunt over wolf hunting, but when you *know* 3rd party better than a wolf, 9/10 lynch 3rd party
plus now that I finally know more about the game (like I keep saying) I have a bit more theories as to not only what is happening, but how that relates to players
I think that the leader of the zombies, KC, was sending walkers to attack PRs or wolves at night to bite and infect and convert them
others they thought might be lowly villagers it would make sense the chaos zombie faction would just try to get lynched
it's better for 3rd party'ers to be on the lynch of wolves or lower level villagers for the flip, and to deal with PRs villagers in some other way (obviously you wouldn't expect chaos to be better at wolf or PR hunting without abilities/items/intel than anyone else, still, I think that would be their goal)
all of this is just a theory for why I haven't been loving what's going on with AM, her play, her attack, and her vote
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the comment about chaos and not me accumulating idiotic votes? I was in a ****ing movie theater literally getting elbowed (it hurt!) by my friend
I'm seriously pissed that I'm getting criticized for making the comment I not only had time for, but I thought would be helpful
I didn't think I'd catch flak for not taking that as the moment to open the can of worms that is, WTF is wrong with you people
that, and a lot of other things this game seriously make me regret trying to be as active and contributory as I can
you guys have a serious problem of tunneling more active players
I'm seriously pissed that I'm getting criticized for making the comment I not only had time for, but I thought would be helpful
I didn't think I'd catch flak for not taking that as the moment to open the can of worms that is, WTF is wrong with you people
that, and a lot of other things this game seriously make me regret trying to be as active and contributory as I can
you guys have a serious problem of tunneling more active players
lynch AM
seems like she's been no-so-subtly trying to drive my lynch, and not to be retaliatory, but the last time she did that without good reason she was wolf and got me lynched to win the game
I can't fathom why she would vote me over Snowy when the village seer put his ass on the line and found us chaos
I get not wanting to chaos-hunt over wolf hunting, but when you *know* 3rd party better than a wolf, 9/10 lynch 3rd party
plus now that I finally know more about the game (like I keep saying) I have a bit more theories as to not only what is happening, but how that relates to players
I think that the leader of the zombies, KC, was sending walkers to attack PRs or wolves at night to bite and infect and convert them
others they thought might be lowly villagers it would make sense the chaos zombie faction would just try to get lynched
it's better for 3rd party'ers to be on the lynch of wolves or lower level villagers for the flip, and to deal with PRs villagers in some other way (obviously you wouldn't expect chaos to be better at wolf or PR hunting without abilities/items/intel than anyone else, still, I think that would be their goal)
all of this is just a theory for why I haven't been loving what's going on with AM, her play, her attack, and her vote
This is still just more mechanics. It's a waste of a day for everyone to bandwagon on chaos and pat themselves on the back. You're solely voting for me because I'm voting for you. You haven't brought me up once prior to this. Remember when the tally was between greeney and kc and you chose greeney? Do you also remember when the seer outted allie and you chose to continue lynching him? But yes, you can't fanthom why I didn't vote for Snowy.
I feel I basically got lynched for sticking to my Pippy paranoia last game, so I backed down on my Mel tinfoil hat and feelz
seriously, one of my top suspects was the village seer who took down a wolf d2 or whatever, and *that's* not paranoid Cray enough for you people? can you even hear yourselves?
not to mention the Pippy paranoia I still ended up going down the rabbit hole with this game, yeah I flopped off
no one gets that my Wolf play is much much more coherent, it's much easier for me to tell a story and stick to it as a wolf, as a villager since I am *actually* trying to wolf hunt, I'm more prone to bizarre and wish washy behavior, and that is my gorram right
I am more concerned with figuring things out than how I look, that's the difference between village and wolf play on a fundamental level
as far as WZ, actually, she didn't seem too village to be true this game, and I'm not surprised if she felt a touch "off" to me this game, seeing as she was protector, this happened in some other game too
I haven't had the time or technical ability to register every last twinge or fart I've felt this game
seriously, one of my top suspects was the village seer who took down a wolf d2 or whatever, and *that's* not paranoid Cray enough for you people? can you even hear yourselves?
not to mention the Pippy paranoia I still ended up going down the rabbit hole with this game, yeah I flopped off
no one gets that my Wolf play is much much more coherent, it's much easier for me to tell a story and stick to it as a wolf, as a villager since I am *actually* trying to wolf hunt, I'm more prone to bizarre and wish washy behavior, and that is my gorram right
I am more concerned with figuring things out than how I look, that's the difference between village and wolf play on a fundamental level
as far as WZ, actually, she didn't seem too village to be true this game, and I'm not surprised if she felt a touch "off" to me this game, seeing as she was protector, this happened in some other game too
I haven't had the time or technical ability to register every last twinge or fart I've felt this game
This is still just more mechanics. It's a waste of a day for everyone to bandwagon on chaos and pat themselves on the back. You're solely voting for me because I'm voting for you. You haven't brought me up once prior to this. Remember when the tally was between greeney and kc and you chose greeney? Do you also remember when the seer outted allie and you chose to continue lynching him? But yes, you can't fanthom why I didn't vote for Snowy.
one, you're acting like this is the first time I've gotten hung up on mechanics to the point of finding it hard to come up with reads, and two
I also don't see how it's a waste of time to get chaos, especially when it looks like they had a conversion mechanism and could overrun the village
no, I still can't fathom why you didn't vote for snowy
and yeah, everything you said doesn't really look good for me, does it? guess when Cray looks like an idiot? When I'm village. Guess when my game seems "good"? When I'm wolf. It's not hard to see why.
This is still just more mechanics. It's a waste of a day for everyone to bandwagon on chaos and pat themselves on the back. You're solely voting for me because I'm voting for you. You haven't brought me up once prior to this. Remember when the tally was between greeney and kc and you chose greeney? Do you also remember when the seer outted allie and you chose to continue lynching him? But yes, you can't fanthom why I didn't vote for Snowy.
I haven't brought up a lot of people in this game because I had not a clue what was going on. Surprise surprise, this last write up where we learn more abut chaos, who was the village seer in addition to protector, things are coming more clearly into focus for me
This is so inconsistent with your usual statements about yourself. Weren’t you the village redirector that took out like half a wolf pack on your own? I’m not buying this poor dumb villager speech.one, you're acting like this is the first time I've gotten hung up on mechanics to the point of finding it hard to come up with reads, and two
I also don't see how it's a waste of time to get chaos, especially when it looks like they had a conversion mechanism and could overrun the village
no, I still can't fathom why you didn't vote for snowy
and yeah, everything you said doesn't really look good for me, does it? guess when Cray looks like an idiot? When I'm village. Guess when my game seems "good"? When I'm wolf. It's not hard to see why.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
***************
****************
****************
usually I play with a PbPa (post by post analysis) where I reply to every post that gives me a reaction, rather than gleaning a thread meta
it's annoying to others as frak, and according to some mafia wiki tends to not be very effective
I think it's where a lot of where my trademark hare-brained ideas come from, and I just can't do it this game
it makes me feel a bit lost, especially this game
I have given my thoughts on players this game, but I'm not on the chandeliers about it
deal with it
it's annoying to others as frak, and according to some mafia wiki tends to not be very effective
I think it's where a lot of where my trademark hare-brained ideas come from, and I just can't do it this game
it makes me feel a bit lost, especially this game
I have given my thoughts on players this game, but I'm not on the chandeliers about it
deal with it
LolAlso, I don't like you sitting on an easy vote when you know you'll be gone for almost the entire day.
You're not an easy vote anymore and you know it, but nice "defense"
This is so inconsistent with your usual statements about yourself. Weren’t you the village redirector that took out like half a wolf pack on your own? I’m not buying this poor dumb villager speech.
One, I think it was AM who took me to the mat on that one, or maybe KC, and just totally gutted what a cool game that was for me.
My speech is usually something to the point that *I* don't think my contributions to the game are stupid, you're twisting what I'm saying here which is that I might often *appear* stupid or out in the weeds, I don't think I am. But I think it can look that way.
This happened in the Lounge game, dpmd, if she's not a wolf, can verify, I absolutely can get lost in gamesolving and mechanics, and in the Lounge game and Rehab this was 100% true.
the comment about chaos and not me accumulating idiotic votes? I was in a ****ing movie theater literally getting elbowed (it hurt!) by my friend
I'm seriously pissed that I'm getting criticized for making the comment I not only had time for, but I thought would be helpful
I didn't think I'd catch flak for not taking that as the moment to open the can of worms that is, WTF is wrong with you people
that, and a lot of other things this game seriously make me regret trying to be as active and contributory as I can
you guys have a serious problem of tunneling more active players
I never said you were inactive. Besides, since when does higher activity exclude people for being questioned?
one, you're acting like this is the first time I've gotten hung up on mechanics to the point of finding it hard to come up with reads, and two
I also don't see how it's a waste of time to get chaos, especially when it looks like they had a conversion mechanism and could overrun the village
no, I still can't fathom why you didn't vote for snowy
and yeah, everything you said doesn't really look good for me, does it? guess when Cray looks like an idiot? When I'm village. Guess when my game seems "good"? When I'm wolf. It's not hard to see why.
Even when you don't have solidified reads, you still usually share how far you've come along in evaluating.
Can you explain what you mean by this? I don't think I've heard you mention me at all this game until just now, which is in and of itself highly unusual.not to mention the Pippy paranoia I still ended up going down the rabbit hole with this game, yeah I flopped off
ETA: I think this post is also the first time you are mentioning any feels you had for dubz
I've played wolf and won while staying with my friend. I just made a fake reads box and saved myself a lot of time.
I'm not doing that here, because I'm not going to manufacture reads because wolfy people are demanding it as they lack of one they use to try to set me up for mislynch.
I'm not doing that here, because I'm not going to manufacture reads because wolfy people are demanding it as they lack of one they use to try to set me up for mislynch.
They are both good players; SOV used to play a lot (was mostly before my time but he's popped in for a game or two since then) and i understand he was responsible for lots of shenanigans back in the dayHow do you guys feel about SOV, dpmd, or sporty? I have never played or read a game with SOV or dpmd so feeling very lost on them. dpmd felt village yesterday, and SOV i'm back and forth on...
Lol
You're not an easy vote anymore and you know it, but nice "defense"
Guess it must take a lot of work to convince others I'm sketchy then?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you explain what you mean by this? I don't think I've heard you mention me at all this game until just now, which is in and of itself highly unusual.
ETA: I think this post is also the first time you are mentioning any feels you had for dubz
Unfortunately I haven't been able to record my every thought and twinge like I usually do, and frankly, I think when I don't write them down 2 days later I can't even remember.
WZ just seemed more casual and fluffing, she didn't give off that "too village to be true vibe" and I suspected this was because she was trying to be on the down low without being on the downlow. Now it makes sense that wasn't wolfy.
Your interactions with her seemed too laid back as well.
Your interaction with Mel I thought was off.
I decided all this was "paranoid" because this game I had you as "too village to be true" and Mel as "wolfy but I know he can't really be"
Ok I've only caught up on like half of the posts on this page but I'm kinda liking this Crayola vote right about now
Unlynch AM
Lynch CrayCray
Unlynch AM
Lynch CrayCray
Can you explain what you mean by this? I don't think I've heard you mention me at all this game until just now, which is in and of itself highly unusual.
ETA: I think this post is also the first time you are mentioning any feels you had for dubz
Don't take this wrong I tend to avoid casting suspicion on you unless I'm a bit more sure. I need a touch more paranoia, grounds, or a feel of wolf vs ___ to do so now. If I have you on a village lean provoking you with paranoia (yes, I get extra paranoid of village leans, almost like "wolf lean by virtue of sneaky rep or leaning village") just leads to a big distraction and more paranoia. I find it more helpful if i really think I'm going to see some wolf Pippy come out.
I can always talk myself into thinking you're a wolf, so I just try not to go there unless I think it's more warranted. There's more players than just Mel, Pip, WZ to tunnel. Or at least I try to tell myself that.
...wut?I've played wolf and won while staying with my friend. I just made a fake reads box and saved myself a lot of time.
I'm not doing that here, because I'm not going to manufacture reads because wolfy people are demanding it as they lack of one they use to try to set me up for mislynch.
Don't get me wrong here with my lynch vote -- I highly appreciate that you are branching outThere's more players than just Mel, Pip, WZ to tunnel. Or at least I try to tell myself that.

Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K