this is quite funny

Started by bamitsme
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That....was amazing. :laugh: My boyfriend is looking at me like I'm completely insane because I laughed so hard.
 
i hate to say it..but i think the one thing med students have over vet students is that they have funnier blogs 😛
 
lol wish he/she had a larger archive for me to go through..but quite hilarious nonetheless. looking forward to future posts
 
Attending: "Are you ready for your first question?"

Me: "Yes, Sir."

Attending: "Tell me every name you know for the belly button."

Me: "Um..."

Attending: (pointing at scrub nurse) "Don't help him! I want him to think!"

Me: "Navel? Umbilicus?"

Attending: "That's all you know? What about Bebo?"



Of course! Who could forget the bebo?!

 
I liked this one better HopefulAg.

Resident: "This patient came in presenting with right upper quadrant pain, nausea, vomiting and..."
Attending: (waving hand in front of resident's face) "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
Resident: "...on exam she had moderate tenderness to palpation with a positive murphy's sign and..."
Attending: (repeating hand motion) "These are not the droids you're looking for."
Resident: "Okay. Yes, I'm familiar with Star Wars."