Toledo MedStart Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mitzie921

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to make an updated thread for anybody applied to MedStart during this admissions round (entry in 2012)...anyone get interview invites yet??

Members don't see this ad.

Yep, I was just offered a interview earlier this week. How about yourself?

Hey sorry I don't mean to take this thread on a different topic just wanted to ask you guys a question. How was the process for applying to Medstart? I am a UT undergrad as well and am considering it. Were there alot of people that applied?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think that many people apply and the admissions rate seems relatively high. I was supposed to interview this Thursday but pushed back to January 24th.

I'm not sure exactly how many students applied, but I'm sure the number isn't far off what it has been in prior years. Check out the website http://www.utoledo.edu/med/md/admissions/medstart.html.

I don't think that many people apply and the admissions rate seems relatively high. I was supposed to interview this Thursday but pushed back to January 24th.

Hey Guys,

I'm applied to the MedStart this year, but can't seem to get any definate answers from UT.
Would you guys be willing to share your experiences (application, interview, and summer program) ?

Thanks much!

Agreed! I read through the website, does anyone know more about the program?