2022-2023 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi all, not sure where else to put this- asking for letters of rec right now to apply to Medstart in July, will I be able to use Interfolio to do this? I can't find any way to access the portal for the life of me (I don't think it opens until then), and I want to apply as early as I can. Anyone willing to share what they did for their LORs since its an EA program?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard anything from admissions recently? The last A I saw on here was from April 17. I feel like I’m losing my mind lol

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything from admissions recently? The last A I saw on here was from April 17. I feel like I’m losing my mind lol
you and me both, i tried to call yesterday but no luck

Members don't see this ad :)
IIRC, they said that people would start moving off the WL in late May and early June, which should be now and the coming weeks, so fingers crossed.

Interviewed beginning of May and just received WL. Realistically, what are the chances of getting accepted after being waitlisted so late in the cycle?

Interviewed beginning of May and just received WL. Realistically, what are the chances of getting accepted after being waitlisted so late in the cycle?

I am on the waitlist and I’m also wondering about this. Historically has there been significant movement in previous years? Threads of other programs in Ohio have indicated waitlist movements going on rn but nothing from Toledo yet.

Interviewed in March and have not heard anything, they sure are taking their sweet time

The Facebook group looks pretty full with 203 members for a class usually around 175. Doesn’t look good for us on the waitlist. I might just be over analyzing.

Members don't see this ad :)
The Facebook group looks pretty full with 203 members for a class usually around 175. Doesn’t look good for us on the waitlist. I might just be over analyzing.
Don't judge it off the Facebook, at all. DOZENS are older students and even graduates looking for roommates, selling stuff, etc. Our groupme is only at 114.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Still so confused how I haven’t gotten a post interview response after interviewing in uhhhhhhhhh February

• Care
Still so confused how I haven’t gotten a post interview response after interviewing in uhhhhhhhhh February

Omg February?? I thought my wait was bad and I interviewed in March. It’s already June 1st. I just don’t know what is happening

I hope we all hear some good news after waiting this long😭

Reactions: 1 users
anyone else unable to get into the facebook group??

A just now! Interviewed 3/28! Best of luck to everyone!

Could someone send me the link to the GroupMe? Would be much appreciated:)

Finally got around to making an account!

A this morning at 9:50 AM! Interviewed 3/14, OOS (Michigan). Could someone please send me the link to the GroupMe? Thanks in advance!

Finally got around to making an account!

A this morning at 9:50 AM! Interviewed 3/14, OOS (Michigan). Could someone please send me the link to the GroupMe? Thanks in advance!
Same Position, got the A recently! OOS (Michigan) and interviewed 3/25. Also, hoping someone can send the GroupMe link.

A today (6/12), interviewed (4/18), I was in their MSBS program!
Best of luck to everyone!!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
A today :D could someone please send me the groupme link? Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
also accepted today!! would love the groupme link as well :)

• Love
Could someone please send me the GroupMe link? Thanks.

Hi everyone!! Congrats to all those who have been accepted:) To those who haven’t been added to the the groupMe yet, DM me, and I can send the link to you!

Has anyone reached out regarding waitlist movement? or heard of any waitlist movement?

Has anyone reached out regarding waitlist movement? or heard of any waitlist movement?
Got an email today about the CTE deadline, waitlist procedure, and prior year data. Only 15 out of 87 were taken off the waitlist last year. The odds do not make me feel hopeful.

Got an email today about the CTE deadline, waitlist procedure, and prior year data. Only 15 out of 87 were taken off the waitlist last year. The odds do not make me feel hopeful.
I agree, manifesting for the both of us!

• Care
Interviewed 5/15/23
Accepted 6/22/23
In-state

• Love
  • Care
Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office