2022-2023 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
What time did they send the A emails on Tuesday yesterday? 😋🙂And congrats y'all! :)

I hope they send some more acceptances for the month of February . . .

What time did they send the A emails on Tuesday yesterday? 😋🙂And congrats y'all! :)

I hope they send some more acceptances for the month of February . . .
Got mine just before 5pm EST

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Just got the A via email :D interviewed 11/18. Wow what a rush of emotions

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
Just got the A via email :D interviewed 11/18. Wow what a rush of emotions
Omg . . . Do they send them all at once? Probably . . . 🥺
So you got yours around 10 am EST? o:

>.< I hope they also send out acceptances to the October interviewees too . . .

Edit: Congrats btw!! 🥺🎉

Man, I'm sorry you're still waiting. That is so frustrating! I believe I read in last year's thread that Toledo's turnaround time can be a little unpredictable because it depends on your faculty reviewer and when they complete their review.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to all the acceptances!! I sent this earlier too, but dm for the link to the GroupMe for accepted students:)

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

I'm in the same boat... interviewed 10/18 and still haven't heard anything. Hopefully soon!

• Care
I'm in the same boat... interviewed 10/18 and still haven't heard anything. Hopefully soon!
I interviewed on that day as well! -sigh-
I emailed them just now about something (just email communications) since I needed to update my AMCAS email . . . (I might have trouble logging into the previous email I listed, so I needed to update it.)

Is there a way to update on AMP of email preferences? I did not see a way to change email preferences per se upon a cursory look, but oh well, I hoped my email to them sufficed . . .

Members don't see this ad :)
Man, I'm sorry you're still waiting. That is so frustrating! I believe I read in last year's thread that Toledo's turnaround time can be a little unpredictable because it depends on your faculty reviewer and when they complete their review.
Thank you . . . I'll just keep myself busy and productive in the mean time!
I appreciated your kind words very much and understand that they are certainly busy and stuff -- I will just be patient for sure while I wait 😔🥺 . . .

Has anyone who has been accepted been able to find the choose your medical school tool on AAMC?

• Care
Hi! I have my first MMI upcoming, what does all mmi mean? like they’re all scenario based acting or we will still be given traditional prompts such as why physician? thank you!
Hello! The MMI consists of 8 different scenarios; no traditional prompts from what I remember. They won’t ask you to act anything out. You will just give your thoughts on the prompt and the interviewers will engage with follow-up questions. They will explain all of this in more detail prior to the start of the MMI.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else not able to activate their student accounts?

• Care
How’s it possible that Toledo interviews 382 candidates (according to previous post-ii rates spreadsheet) and assigns 150-200 candidates to their waitlist according to aamc data? Idk these number aren’t quite adding up imo

• Care
Looking at the post-II acceptance numbers—is it really like 90%? Lol
How’s it possible that Toledo interviews 382 candidates (according to previous post-ii rates spreadsheet) and assigns 150-200 candidates to their waitlist according to aamc data? Idk these number aren’t quite adding up imo
When we had orientation last August for this year's M1 class, we were told 440 people were interviewed and around 240 were accepted or so. I think the most recent spreadsheet was from the cycle before that so I imagine it changed!

• Care
When we had orientation last August for this year's M1 class, we were told 440 people were interviewed and around 240 were accepted or so. I think the most recent spreadsheet was from the cycle before that so I imagine it changed!
From what I remember, the spreadsheet was based off the year where Toledo didn't send out any interviews until January (Also a great thread to read if you're bored)

• Care
Seems to me they must waitlist everyone they don’t accept post-ii then

• Care
From what I remember, the spreadsheet was based off the year where Toledo didn't send out any interviews until January (Also a great thread to read if you're bored)
Yeah that was the 2020-2021 admissions cycle

• Care
is toledo done interviewing?
They interview pretty late into the cycle! A couple of my friends here at UT now got their IIs in March, interviewed in April and got accepted soon after that

• Care
Have you all received the Certiphi Background Check Request for Toledo? Also is it like a one time thing that you fill out, or do you have to do it for each school separately?

• Care
Anyone else not able to activate their student accounts?
I just tried to activate mine. I am not sure if it worked. It says something about having to wait 24 hours before you can login, so I can't really check for now.

• Care
I can't activate mine either, I was driving myself crazy trying to make it work, so I'm glad it's not just me!

• Care
I just tried to activate mine. I am not sure if it worked. It says something about having to wait 24 hours before you can login, so I can't really check for now.
I don't even get to that point.. It says there's an error in locating mine. Were you able to open the PDF instructions in the portal? Because I also cannot do that

• Care
I don't even get to that point.. It says there's an error in locating mine. Were you able to open the PDF instructions in the portal? Because I also cannot do that
I ended up having to email admissions to fix my ID. Don’t even worry about calling help desk bc they can’t help either lol. Just email admissions and they should email back within the same day if it’s still not working

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know when they notify you about institutional financial aid? It looks like the deadline for applying for aid is May 1. Does that mean aid packages aren't released until after CYMS commit to enroll?

did anyone that applied to toledo's medstart program hear back? i got an interview but anxious about when decisions will come out..

did anyone that applied to toledo's medstart program hear back? i got an interview but anxious about when decisions will come out..
I've moved your post to the main Toledo thread to see if any other applicants applied to the Medstart program. It appears that from last year's thread that decisions came out at the end of March.

I ended up having to email admissions to fix my ID. Don’t even worry about calling help desk bc they can’t help either lol. Just email admissions and they should email back within the same day if it’s still not working
Did this... No response yet :cryi:

any body heard any decisions from the Toledo medstart interviews for 2023?

I haven't heard anything. Is there a 2022-2023 MedStart thread anywhere?