You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Toledo
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’ve probably said this in here already, but I interviewed in early March and they told us April. Gotta assume you’re on deckthey didn’t answer at 11:30am today :/ i just want to know when i should expect all February decisions
icypanda23
New Member
Just got an A! Interviewed 2/28
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alwaysthesecondary
Full Member
From what I've seen in past threads and on AAMC data just waitlist until June/JulyDoes Toledo reject people post-interview, or just waitlist those who aren’t accepted?
TryingMyBest84
Full Member
Are they still interviewing? I completed my secondary in August, am in-state, and have competitive stats relative to this program and I haven't received any communication since submitting in August. I think it's weird that I haven't been rejected yet and it's mid-April.
They interviewed into May last year IIRC--think I saw that on last year's thread.Are they still interviewing? I completed my secondary in August, am in-state, and have competitive stats relative to this program and I haven't received any communication since submitting in August. I think it's weird that I haven't been rejected yet and it's mid-April.
I interview tomorrow and know people who are interviewing the 25th, so definitely still interviewingAre they still interviewing? I completed my secondary in August, am in-state, and have competitive stats relative to this program and I haven't received any communication since submitting in August. I think it's weird that I haven't been rejected yet and it's mid-April.
Polymertopulmonary
Full Member
There is a FB group you will get an email about it.Hello! Does anyone know if there is an accepted students GroupMe or Facebook page?
Anyone know if they have more II left? Last year some friends interviewed late May. Not sure if that’s just a extreme outlier year.
Wondering the same thing this is one of the last schools I haven't heard from, and I am IS and have higher stats than the med.Anyone know if they have more II left? Last year some friends interviewed late May. Not sure if that’s just a extreme outlier year.
They told me to expect to hear back mid may during my interview today!anyone who interviewed today get a date they should hear back by?
Alwaysthesecondary
Full Member
Is it true we only have 4 tickets to the white coat ceremony?
There are a limited number of seats inside the auditorium where you'll be having your white coat ceremony. However, if your classmates have extra tickets due to not having 4 guests to bring, you can ask for them to bring in some extra guests! I made a white coat ceremony ticket exchange sheet once we got to the final stretch before ours last year and was able to give away my spare 🙂 there will definitely be more demand for tickets than there are spares to give, but people who can't bring their guests inside the hall can join for pictures outside the auditorium after the ceremony concludes! A livestream will also happen on YouTube 🙂Is it true we only have 4 tickets to the white coat ceremony?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody get the email about them apologizing for the delay in getting results out?
When did you interviewAnybody get the email about them apologizing for the delay in getting results out?
I got one and interviewed 3/9 FWIW.When did you interview
Wait—like 5 weeks from…now? LolI called admissions today and they told me 5 weeks for feb 23 interviews, i’m not sure if this is true for everyone, but it definitely helped me relax from checking my email 24/7
orgosad
Full Member
that’s what they said 🙁 can’t believe itWait—like 5 weeks from…now? Lol
Good grief…alright then!that’s what they said 🙁 can’t believe it
if that's the case, when are people who interviewed in late March gonna hear back😯I called admissions today and they told me 5 weeks for feb 23 interviews, i’m not sure if this is true for everyone, but it definitely helped me relax from checking my email 24/7
Pretty sure everyone got itanyone get the CYMS info email that is still pending decision?
UnsolicitedSlug
Full Member
R just now
Pre interview?R just now
+1R just now
cempasuchil
Full Member
If they say you are eligible to be considered for a scholarship, does that mean you will get one? Or is that just a big maybe?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FloatingAbyss
Full Member
If they say you are eligible to be considered for a scholarship, does that mean you will get one? Or is that just a big maybe?
Did they say this in an email?
cempasuchil
Full Member
YupDid they say this in an email?
cempasuchil
Full Member
withdrew my acceptance. Good luck to y'all!
Just received a additional resources email but no decisionanybody hear anything or speak to admissions? the silence is deafening lol
+1, gave me a heart attack lolJust received a additional resources email but no decision
ssdesigorl74
Full Member
pre ii R just now. good luck to all of you
Polymertopulmonary
Full Member
At my interview with University of Kentucky they had people get acceptances 1-2 weeks prior to starting class. I know it sucks to keep waiting, but hopefully it happens!!!!
D
deleted1140198
could someone send me the groupme?
Dm'dcould someone send me the groupme?
@UTCOMLS_Ambassadors any updates from admissions? It seems like it’s been nearly a month since anyone has heard anything regarding post-II decisions. Is there something holding them up? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, not sure where else to put this- asking for letters of rec right now to apply to Medstart in July, will I be able to use Interfolio to do this? I can't find any way to access the portal for the life of me (I don't think it opens until then), and I want to apply as early as I can. Anyone willing to share what they did for their LORs since its an EA program?