2022-2023 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anyone have any luck reaching out to admissions? I tried calling and it went to voicemail

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
they didn’t answer at 11:30am today :/ i just want to know when i should expect all February decisions
I’ve probably said this in here already, but I interviewed in early March and they told us April. Gotta assume you’re on deck

Reactions: 1 user
Does Toledo reject people post-interview, or just waitlist those who aren’t accepted?

Are they still interviewing? I completed my secondary in August, am in-state, and have competitive stats relative to this program and I haven't received any communication since submitting in August. I think it's weird that I haven't been rejected yet and it's mid-April.

Are they still interviewing? I completed my secondary in August, am in-state, and have competitive stats relative to this program and I haven't received any communication since submitting in August. I think it's weird that I haven't been rejected yet and it's mid-April.
They interviewed into May last year IIRC--think I saw that on last year's thread.

I interview tomorrow and know people who are interviewing the 25th, so definitely still interviewing

Reactions: 1 users
anyone who interviewed today get a date they should hear back by?

Anyone know if they have more II left? Last year some friends interviewed late May. Not sure if that’s just a extreme outlier year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if they have more II left? Last year some friends interviewed late May. Not sure if that’s just a extreme outlier year.
Wondering the same thing this is one of the last schools I haven't heard from, and I am IS and have higher stats than the med.

Reactions: 2 users
Is it true we only have 4 tickets to the white coat ceremony?
There are a limited number of seats inside the auditorium where you'll be having your white coat ceremony. However, if your classmates have extra tickets due to not having 4 guests to bring, you can ask for them to bring in some extra guests! I made a white coat ceremony ticket exchange sheet once we got to the final stretch before ours last year and was able to give away my spare :) there will definitely be more demand for tickets than there are spares to give, but people who can't bring their guests inside the hall can join for pictures outside the auditorium after the ceremony concludes! A livestream will also happen on YouTube :)

Anybody get the email about them apologizing for the delay in getting results out?

I called admissions today and they told me 5 weeks for feb 23 interviews, i’m not sure if this is true for everyone, but it definitely helped me relax from checking my email 24/7

Officially withdrew my A. Hopefully it goes to one of you fine people!

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
I called admissions today and they told me 5 weeks for feb 23 interviews, i’m not sure if this is true for everyone, but it definitely helped me relax from checking my email 24/7
if that's the case, when are people who interviewed in late March gonna hear back😯

anyone get the CYMS info email that is still pending decision?

If they say you are eligible to be considered for a scholarship, does that mean you will get one? Or is that just a big maybe?

me watching the other school threads posting about acceptances and waitlist movement
meme.png

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
anybody hear anything or speak to admissions? the silence is deafening lol

At my interview with University of Kentucky they had people get acceptances 1-2 weeks prior to starting class. I know it sucks to keep waiting, but hopefully it happens!!!!

have you reached out to admissions? I called previously and they said around the 25th but I would love an updated timeline

Withdrew my acceptance this week- hope it goes to one of you! Good luck everyone.

last year a bunch of acceptances were sent 5/17 so i’m hopeful…