2022-2023 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
will they send out emails either way accept or reject to all interviwed candidates?
nothing until now, hoping monday to get some news either way.

Members don't see this ad.

last week of march….hopefully this is the week

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get news regarding scholarships or financial aid yet?
I have not been told anything specific about financial aid, etc. but they do have scholarships that you can apply to on their scholarships page. But yeah, nothing official from the school yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Current M1 Student procrastinating by creeping on SDN. Reach out with any questions/concerns about UT-COM and I will do my best to get back to you asap.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 216-906-6092

Last edited:
  • Care
I am manifesting that pending MD decisions will be sent tomorrow. Hang in there everyone.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I am manifesting that pending MD decisions will be sent tomorrow. Hang in there everyone.
Curious as to why you think that? Do you have insider information?

• Care
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Curious as to why you think that? Do you have insider information?
Nope, just pure delusion and trying to cope. Previous decisions have been sent on the 1st Thursday of the month, but that trend broke the last 2 months I believe.

• Care
Nope, just pure delusion and trying to cope. Previous decisions have been sent on the 1st Thursday of the month, but that trend broke the last 2 months I believe.
I interviewed on the 28th of Feb and they told me to expect something by around mid April so I'm thinking Friday 14th will be the day

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I interviewed on the 28th of Feb and they told me to expect something by around mid April so I'm thinking Friday 14th will be the day
Well, sooner the better for everyone 🙏😊 who have been ... -ahem- ... patient!

That would be lovely 😊; I'll just keep to my strategy of keeping myself busy meanwhile to help cope and be productive...

• Care
Accepted this morning!!! Interviewed 10/25 words cannot describe the relief best of luck to my other October people manifesting it for you💙💛

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Accepted this morning!!! Interviewed 10/25 words cannot describe the relief best of luck to my other October people manifesting it for you💙💛

6 months to give you a response is absolutely ridiculous. Were you waitlisted before this? Either way I guess it doesn't matter and congratulations!

• Care
6 months to give you a response is absolutely ridiculous. Were you waitlisted before this? Either way I guess it doesn't matter and congratulations!
Nope no waitlist this was the first decision I got

• Care
Just accepted today after a 10/27 interview. Anyone know the process for accepting your offer? Is there a payment and when if I accept their offer do I have to decline any other offers?

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Have any non October interviews been accepted today?

• Sad
Just accepted today after a 10/27 interview. Anyone know the process for accepting your offer? Is there a payment and when if I accept their offer do I have to decline any other offers?
I haven’t received a decision, but I would assume everything else is through their application portal that we would have accessed the secondary through. And you shouldn’t have to decline other offers until may. Just use the “Choose your medical school” thing on AMCAS and I think you have to narrow it down to three choices here soon, but that is only for acceptances

And I think they said their deposit is $500 if I’m not mistaken

10/18 interview here...I feel this. Has anybody tried reaching out to them? I don't want them to get annoyed especially after the unforeseen circumstances email, but I feel like this wait is becoming excessive.
Any news on your side since we're both October 18 interviewees? >.<

It looks like today's was Oct. 26 and 27 interviewees.

• Care
There is no deposit required. You have 2 weeks to make your decision from when the letter is sent(via email). You should be able to use the portal on the amcas admission page as well. (if this is your first MD acceptance, it will now be available) Now that we are in April, all schools are able to see if you have selected the intend to enroll option. (I emailed the school I was on the waitlist for and pulled my application, hopefully helping others hear back sooner) Good Luck my friends GO ROCKETS!

• Care
Any news on your side since we're both October 18 interviewees? >.<

It looks like today's was Oct. 26 and 27 interviewees.
Yes, actually - got that A email at about 10am ET today! It’s been a long 6 months of waiting…I bet yours is coming soon! Hang in there!

• Love
Congratulations to everyone who got accepted yesterday!!! Hopefully I'll see you on campus soon future rockets! ;) And ofc if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer!

Congrats! I remember you saying Toledo is your #1 so I’m sure you are over the moon right now! When did you interview?
Yes I really am so happy, I think my family might be even happier that I'm moving back home haha. 1/20 interview. Happy to send stats or whatever through DMs.

Hello! Does anyone know if there is an accepted students GroupMe or Facebook page?

Reactions: 2 users