You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Toledo
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
applicanttime
New Member
I have not been told anything specific about financial aid, etc. but they do have scholarships that you can apply to on their scholarships page. But yeah, nothing official from the school yet.Did anyone get news regarding scholarships or financial aid yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
orgosad
Full Member
congrats! for medstart or regular admissions when did you interview if you don’t mind sharingGot an acceptance!
Interviewed 2/3 for Medstartcongrats! for medstart or regular admissions when did you interview if you don’t mind sharing
Medstart! I interviewed in early January!congrats! for medstart or regular admissions when did you interview if you don’t mind sharing
Photographer MD
Full Member
Is Toledo done interviewing?
Last year toledo interviewed all the way into late May!Is Toledo done interviewing?
Alwaysthesecondary
Full Member
Another week sitting in the abyss of the unknown
postbaccstudent2021
Full Member
Current M1 Student procrastinating by creeping on SDN. Reach out with any questions/concerns about UT-COM and I will do my best to get back to you asap.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 216-906-6092
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 216-906-6092
Last edited:
I am manifesting that pending MD decisions will be sent tomorrow. Hang in there everyone.
Curious as to why you think that? Do you have insider information?I am manifesting that pending MD decisions will be sent tomorrow. Hang in there everyone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope, just pure delusion and trying to cope. Previous decisions have been sent on the 1st Thursday of the month, but that trend broke the last 2 months I believe.Curious as to why you think that? Do you have insider information?
I interviewed on the 28th of Feb and they told me to expect something by around mid April so I'm thinking Friday 14th will be the dayNope, just pure delusion and trying to cope. Previous decisions have been sent on the 1st Thursday of the month, but that trend broke the last 2 months I believe.
Well, sooner the better for everyone 🙏😊 who have been ... -ahem- ... patient!I interviewed on the 28th of Feb and they told me to expect something by around mid April so I'm thinking Friday 14th will be the day
Props to you October interviewees...sheesh.Well, sooner the better for everyone 🙏😊 who have been ... -ahem- ... patient!
That would be lovely 😊; I'll just keep to my strategy of keeping myself busy meanwhile to help cope and be productive...I am manifesting that pending MD decisions will be sent tomorrow. Hang in there everyone.
Whelp. See you all tomorrow I guess..
Alwaysthesecondary
Full Member
Congrats future doctor!!! What time did you get the email around?Accepted this morning!!! Interviewed 10/25 words cannot describe the relief best of luck to my other October people manifesting it for you💙💛
~10:30 thank you so much!!Congrats future doctor!!! What time did you get the email around?
Accepted this morning!!! Interviewed 10/25 words cannot describe the relief best of luck to my other October people manifesting it for you💙💛
6 months to give you a response is absolutely ridiculous. Were you waitlisted before this? Either way I guess it doesn't matter and congratulations!
Nope no waitlist this was the first decision I got6 months to give you a response is absolutely ridiculous. Were you waitlisted before this? Either way I guess it doesn't matter and congratulations!
I haven’t received a decision, but I would assume everything else is through their application portal that we would have accessed the secondary through. And you shouldn’t have to decline other offers until may. Just use the “Choose your medical school” thing on AMCAS and I think you have to narrow it down to three choices here soon, but that is only for acceptancesJust accepted today after a 10/27 interview. Anyone know the process for accepting your offer? Is there a payment and when if I accept their offer do I have to decline any other offers?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And I think they said their deposit is $500 if I’m not mistakenJust accepted today after a 10/27 interview. Anyone know the process for accepting your offer? Is there a payment and when if I accept their offer do I have to decline any other offers?
Any news on your side since we're both October 18 interviewees? >.<10/18 interview here...I feel this. Has anybody tried reaching out to them? I don't want them to get annoyed especially after the unforeseen circumstances email, but I feel like this wait is becoming excessive.
It looks like today's was Oct. 26 and 27 interviewees.
Polymertopulmonary
Full Member
There is no deposit required. You have 2 weeks to make your decision from when the letter is sent(via email). You should be able to use the portal on the amcas admission page as well. (if this is your first MD acceptance, it will now be available) Now that we are in April, all schools are able to see if you have selected the intend to enroll option. (I emailed the school I was on the waitlist for and pulled my application, hopefully helping others hear back sooner) Good Luck my friends GO ROCKETS!Just accepted today after a 10/27 interview. Anyone know the process for accepting your offer? Is there a payment and when if I accept their offer do I have to decline any other offers?
catlover814
New Member
Yes, actually - got that A email at about 10am ET today! It’s been a long 6 months of waiting…I bet yours is coming soon! Hang in there!Any news on your side since we're both October 18 interviewees? >.<
It looks like today's was Oct. 26 and 27 interviewees.
Got the A!!
Congrats!!! When did you interview?Got the A!!
1/30 🙂Congrats!!! When did you interview?
Anyone who interviewed on 2/16 get accepted 🫣
orgosad
Full Member
interviewed 2/23…waitingAnyone who interviewed on 2/16 get accepted 🫣
Interviewed 1/19. Waitlisted today
asdfaqerqwerqera
Full Member
Just got the A first of the cycle interviewed 2/23
Wow, I actually can't believe it. Accepted today at 3 PM.
Congrats! I remember you saying Toledo is your #1 so I’m sure you are over the moon right now! When did you interview?Wow, I actually can't believe it. Accepted today at 3 PM.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes I really am so happy, I think my family might be even happier that I'm moving back home haha. 1/20 interview. Happy to send stats or whatever through DMs.Congrats! I remember you saying Toledo is your #1 so I’m sure you are over the moon right now! When did you interview?
scubadiver22
New Member
Hello! Does anyone know if there is an accepted students GroupMe or Facebook page?
future_is_the_future
New Member
Yes there is a groupme and a Facebook page! DM me and I can send you the join link to both🙂Hello! Does anyone know if there is an accepted students GroupMe or Facebook page?
I got them to answer around 11am last week