2022-2023 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Montana)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! I have an interview here coming up - would anyone who was accepted be willing to chat about your interview experience?
My interview was intense, but the interviewers were encouraging and supportive and complimented my answers when they liked them. It wasn't a conversational interview. It's more like MMI style. They didn't ask me about specific activities on my application; instead, they asked me types of questions to get to know my personality and interest.
Just be yourself and use examples from your experiences/activities to answer the questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Got an acceptance!! To anyone who was accepted here, do you know if we need to submit the acceptance response form with the deposit or does the acceptance response form make it binding and just submitting the deposit makes it non-binding?

Got an acceptance!! To anyone who was accepted here, do you know if we need to submit the acceptance response form with the deposit or does the acceptance response form make it binding and just submitting the deposit makes it non-binding?
You’re supposed to submit both. The acceptance response form is just a formality, like a letter of intent.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! When did you interview?

Got an acceptance!! To anyone who was accepted here, do you know if we need to submit the acceptance response form with the deposit or does the acceptance response form make it binding and just submitting the deposit makes it non-bindin
When did you get the acceptance call/email?

Have an interview coming up soon. Would anyone who has already interviewed at Montana campus be wiling to provide any information / elaborate? Probably my last chance so really hoping to not mess it up lol. Thanks in advance!!

Got an acceptance today..!! Excited.

Reactions: 1 user
Secondary Submitted January 18
II received January 18
Interview February 9
Accepted February 17

Have an interview coming up soon. Would anyone who has already interviewed at Montana campus be wiling to provide any information / elaborate? Probably my last chance so really hoping to not mess it up lol. Thanks in advance!!
It’s definitely MMI style. I was asked the typical questions but also questions based on my application. Know your application well!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, y'all. I got a question in regard to their accreditation. They are pre-accreditation status for their inaugural class. Does that mean they will be fully accredited by the time we apply for residencies?

Oh my bad! I didn’t see where it said if it was an email or a call for the acceptance. That was my question! I saw it was Feb 9th for interview :)
No that's my bad. Apparently I can't read. :rofl:

Hey, y'all. I got a question in regard to their accreditation. They are pre-accreditation status for their inaugural class. Does that mean they will be fully accredited by the time we apply for residencies?
Thats what they said during the presentation. They follow the same curriculum and everything of Touro New York.

They told me, if you are accepted they will call, otherwise it would be an email. So I got a call on Friday morning.
I only received an email when I was accepted, no phone call 🤷‍♀️

Turned down my acceptance yesterday. Sending II energy forward to y’all!

• Care
is there a mcat cutoff for this location, Im aware there is 498 for the NY locations?

is there a mcat cutoff for this location, Im aware there is 498 for the NY locations?
you should ask the admission to confirm this but this Montana campus uses pretty much same systems as the NY locations including the 1st and secondary applications.

a friend of mine got a post ii R and her interview experience was good and so are her stats. wondering if anyone has received a post ii R. ??

Anybody who interviewed that I could PM? I have some questions regarding the interview. TIA!

Hey so I was amongst the crowd who got an email offering an interview to the Montana campus having put my preference as another one. I was just wondering how long it has taken others to hear back after replying saying that they would be accepting this invite?

Hey so I was amongst the crowd who got an email offering an interview to the Montana campus having put my preference as another one. I was just wondering how long it has taken others to hear back after replying saying that they would be accepting this invite?
A couple hours!

I also received an email today about a possible interview. Where can I find more information about this school? I am having trouble locating a website or anything.

I also received an email today about a possible interview. Where can I find more information about this school? I am having trouble locating a website or anything.
There isn't a lot of information available because the school is new. But they will send you a really comprehensive packet about the program and the area like a day or two before your interview.

If accepted to TouroCOM Montana are you still eligible for an interview from other TouroCOM campuses?

Are any accepted students doing HPSP at this campus? Would love to connect with you if so!

Was anyone accepted able to join the Facebook group? The link didn’t work for me

Was anyone accepted able to join the Facebook group? The link didn’t work for me
I joined today too. I would try contacting them if it's still not working for you, as several other students were able to join successfully already.

Lol. For those of you accepted and in the Facebook group, how many students are currently in the group? I know they said the initial class is 135. Just curious how many seats are still available. Still yet to hear post interview. Thanks!

Got an interview invite 2h after submitting my secondary. Has anyone had the same happen? Do they offer interview to everyone who submit a secondary or was I just lucky it was so fast?

Got an interview invite 2h after submitting my secondary. Has anyone had the same happen? Do they offer interview to everyone who submit a secondary or was I just lucky it was so fast?
+1 got an II the day after I submitted in late February

Completed secondary February 8th
Interview Invite February 9th
Interviewed on February 21st
Called on March 6th with an A
Email Confirmation on March 8th of A

The fastest turnaround for a Secondary to Interview to Acceptance in this cycle for me
GL everyone

Last edited: