2022-2023 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Montana)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone receive in II without actually applying here? I guess because I applied to the NY campus, but I got an email offering an interview for Montana instead. I never submitted any secondaries for Montana.
the secondary for montana and NY is the same, but you must've put "no preference" when selecting which campus you prefer. if you didn't and distinctly remember putting only "NY campuses" as your preference, I'd give them a call and figure out why they sent you an invitation for montana.

Members don't see this ad.

TouroCOM-Montana II received today !!!!! First invite of the cycle :D

Three available dates in January were given and they are interviewing until March. I was marked complete 11/05.
YASSSS!!!! If you need any tips for interviewing, don't hesitate to reach out to me little dude.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
YASSSS!!!! If you need any tips for interviewing, don't hesitate to reach out to me little dude.
AWWW THANK YOU MCATHICCY !!!! Eternally grateful for your love and support this app cycle <3 <3 <3 I might end up taking you up on your offer so you might see a PM from me in the next few days :giggle:

• Love
Congrats! When were you complete if you don’t mind me asking?
I submitted 9/12 but was put on hold 10/12 because they didn't accept one of my science LORs. I was able to secure a different LOR from a different science professor and was actually marked complete 11/5 !!

People that have interviewed here, were the questions similar to the ones asked by the NY campuses last year? Any advice on where to look for previously asked questions to prepare?

Reactions: 2 users
II today
I didn’t even know I applied here.
When applying to Touro if you put no preferance on campuses, you're essentially applying to all 3: Harlem, Middletown, and Great Falls.

Anyone who has interviewed: approx timeframe you heard a decision? Any waitlist or rejections yet?

When applying to Touro if you put no preferance on campuses, you're essentially applying to all 3: Harlem, Middletown, and Great Falls.

Anyone who has interviewed: approx timeframe you heard a decision? Any waitlist or rejections yet?
I received my decision 4 days after the interview, it was super quick.

Turning down my A here. Hope it goes to one of y'all!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I know someone said it took them about 4 days to hear back. Is this generally the average? During their presentation they said it would take anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks...

I know someone said it took them about 4 days to hear back. Is this generally the average? During their presentation they said it would take anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks...
Curious about this as well since that’s a huge amount of variance lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Do they have a website up yet? Im trying to find find out some more information about the campus/curriculum/ etc

Reactions: 1 users
my interviewers said 4-6 weeks so I was also confused about this

Just got an acceptance here!! Interview was 1/4

Reactions: 3 users
man, I didn't hear anything yet. I must've gotten waitlisted or rejected ://

Keep your head up, there's still so much time! When did you interview?
1/17, which I know was only 2 days ago lmao but houdini61 already got their decision so I feel like Touro's already passed out the acceptances from that session. but yeah, I'll keep waiting until I officially hear back. thanks for the encouragement!

Its an MMI style interview? wild
Mine was a mix of traditional and MMI type questions. Biggest thing is just to be calm and be normal. Try to pull from experience and not just reciting your application.

You're invited to my new group 'TouroCOM-Montana 2027' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Withdrew my A here so I hope it goes to one of you lovely people :)

How did yall prep for this interview?
I did less prep for this interview than others since this interview was open file and I figured the interviewers would be guiding the interview with specific questions about my application in particular. I read through my application again since it's been a while and re-familiarized myself with my activity descriptions, etc. I knew what the weak points of my application were, so I was expecting those parts to come up. They definitely asked about both the best and worst parts of my application, which I actually appreciated. I don't enjoy talking about my weaknesses but I do have concrete data to show that I've addressed them, which I had the opportunity to do during the interview. As I figured, my interviewers knew my application pretty well. That was nice. You got this :)

Accepted via phone today! Interviewed 1/23. :)

Last edited:
just got the acceptance phone call :))) interviewed 1/17. over the moon because it's my first A!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Hey guys, I just got an interview invite from Touro Montana today. I put any NY campus as my preference on my application but I got an invite from here instead. My question is if I go interview at Montana, will my application not be considered for any NY campuses anymore?

Hey guys, I just got an interview invite from Touro Montana today. I put any NY campus as my preference on my application but I got an invite from here instead. My question is if I go interview at Montana, will my application not be considered for any NY campuses anymore?
It will not if you accept the interview

A by email! Interviewed 1/23, I noticed I received a missed call from Great Falls, MT two days ago but there was no voicemail left lol so I was sus

Hi! I have an interview here coming up - would anyone who was accepted be willing to chat about your interview experience?

Did anyone receive in II without actually applying here? I guess because I applied to the NY campus, but I got an email offering an interview for Montana instead. I never submitted any secondaries for Montana.
just got II for Montana this week and only applied to the NY campuses

Anyone able to provide more info on the research affiliation with this school?

Anyone able to provide more info on the research affiliation with this school?
They are partnered with McLaughlin Research Institute (MRI) & they have a website online. They also talk abt it during the admissions presentation. MRI does research on neurodegenerative diseases, but there are other opportunities to research with faculty outside this field.

Hi! I have an interview here coming up - would anyone who was accepted be willing to chat about your interview experience?
I wrote a little bit about my experience above, but I'd advise that your interviewers will likely be familiar with your application and ask specific questions, so be prepared to answer those and expand upon your activities and experiences. There were a bunch of questions with a wide range, so do some prep for the classic interview questions and the rest will come from the experiences mentioned in your application.

Also those who have interviewed - do you live close to Montana?
I'm in Texas and have zero ties to Montana.

Good luck!

Just got the A call!!! Interviewed this past Monday

Reactions: 5 users