Touro University - Nevada (TUNCOM) Discussion Thread 2014 - 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello everybody! I'm on standby for the orientation and was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to let me crash at their place. It's just a really odd situation to be in in terms of booking a hotel or airbnb--as in, am I attending orientation only for the morning of July 29 or staying through the 31st? Please let me know if you could be of any help. Thanks! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everybody! I'm on standby for the orientation and was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to let me crash at their place. It's just a really odd situation to be in in terms of booking a hotel or airbnb--as in, am I attending orientation only for the morning of July 29 or staying through the 31st? Please let me know if you could be of any help. Thanks! :D
More ppl would probably repond to this if you post it on the Facebook page! And you should definitely contact touro about the length of orientation you are suppose to stay for! Good luck, wish you a positive response!

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, they got rotations out of Kaiser. Probably a pretty sweet deal for easy admissions and could get some face time with Cali residency directors, if you super want to get into those Cali spots. LCME accredited already too.
?? Tuncom made connections with kaiser hospitals?

Hey guys so kind of confused on what to do here. Is Touro requiring me to get rec providers to e-mail them despite the fact I already sent my recs to aacomas? Is there a way to just tell touro on the secondary that I've already submitted my letters through aacomas?